At a Glance
- located at 10495 No. 2 Road
- 3 duplex & 2 triplex buildings
- 12 luxury townhomes
- Towering 14’6” ceilings
- Separate laundry room
- 1 block away from schools
- 5-minute drive to Steveston Village
- 10-minute drive from Richmond Centre
- 15-minute drive to YVR
12 French Manor Townhomes
Manoir is a collection of 12 duplex and triplex townhomes located in a tranquil neighbourhood in West Richmond. The 3- to 4-bedroom homes, ranging from 1,400 to 2,100 sq ft, boldly reinterpret elegant French architecture with contemporary interiors. Each residence is designed with generous living spaces, a rare side-by-side, double parking arrangement, and a sprawling landscaped yard to complement your family values.
Design has a greater purpose than aesthetics—it evokes a feeling. The French-inspired architecture of Manoir is a backdrop for your memories, your legacy. The design is beautiful but not pretentious, comfortable but not ordinary. Elegance and relaxation are natural states in these one-of-a-kind townhomes.
Old world charm and new world conveniences create the perfect harmony. Famed for its bustling sea-side merchants and some of Richmond’s most historical buildings, the neighbourhood of Steveston-Woodward is home to world-famous golf clubs, scenic natural landscapes, and plenty of shops, restaurants, and amenities. The community prides itself on being family friendly, with a daycare across the street from Manoir and top schools within its catchment. Not only is this area home, it is a renowned travel destination. Explore, shop, eat, and live.
Pricing for Manoir
This project is currently in the pre-construction phase. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Manoir updates.
Floor Plans for Manoir
Manoir is a boutique collection of 12 duplex and triplex townhomes. Residences are available in eight different layouts with either two or three bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,408 – 2,132 sq ft. To browse basic plans, visit the https://liveatmanoir.com/availability/ Manoir website.
Serious buyers interested in this very limited opportunity are advised to contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The interiors at Manoir fulfill all your modern-day needs, while adding visually intriguing details. Features are unexpected, yet welcoming, including oval windows, statement walls, wrought iron handrails, and Juliette balconies. These classic elements merge with innovative design that makes everyday living an enjoyable and easy experience.
Step into an impressive open-concept space with design details that go beyond expectations. Unwind with family or entertain guests – the living room is a tasteful scene for every occasion.
- Towering 14’6” ceilings (*select homes) invite air and light to flow freely, resulting in an exceptional degree of spaciousness.
- An elegant geometric pattern of panels edged in gold metal creates a subtle statement on a prominent living room wall (*select homes).
- H-shaped spindles in satin black follow the height of the staircase, a beautiful secondary focal point in the room.
A gourmet cooking experience is found throughout the kitchen, from chef-inspired appliances to classic cabinetry to clever storage solutions.
- A stunning pendant lighting feature is gracefully suspended above the kitchen island, offering concentrated illumination for entertaining or preparation.
- The 30″ Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop provides powerful, controlled heat for all your cooking endeavours, with self-locating grates and uniform temperatures.
- The Venmar chimney-style range hood fan is one of the best in its class, with mighty ventilation eliminating steam and odours.
Generously proportioned with room for a king-sized bed and a reading nook, the master bedroom is a sanctuary from dawn to dusk.
- USB Port: A safe and convenient source of power is located bedside—easily charge multiple devices with a maximum charging speed. Stay connected to your loved ones without delay.
- Morning light streams through sophisticated French doors that look onto a picturesque Juliette balcony.
- A cavernous walk-in closet offers ample space for clothing and accessories, and the built-in organization system helps to neatly arrange your garments.
Indulge in a space designed with the kind of attention reserved for luxury boutique hotels, with the purpose of loosening your muscles and calming your mind.
- Marble-style tiles in Noir Polish or Carrara Pure (*Upgrade Only) sweep across floors and blanket the walls, adding to the refinement in the luxurious master en suite sanctuary.
- Smooth quartz countertops by Caesarstone flow into a backsplash to beautifully frame the vanity.
Household chores are discretely allocated to the laundry room, where clothes can be cleaned and organized without cluttering your living space.
- The LG side-by-side, front-loading washer & dryer clean your laundry with the most efficient Energy Star standards.
- Store linens or laundry accessories on open shelving or behind elegant cabinetry, and enjoy the convenience of a work surface for folding garments.
- The laundry room’s dedicated sink is ideal for washing delicates or serves as a handy faucet for other household tasks.
Amenities at Manoir
Each home has a private patio and yard. A shared children’s play area is located at the northeast corner of the property.
Parking and Storage
Each home has its own private two-car garage. Three visitor vehicle stalls will also be available, one being accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Manoir
Developer Team for Manoir
Everglade Development combines experience in real estate development, asset management, and construction management to foster vibrant communities. Through extraordinary dedication to details and precise planning, Everglade aims to create sustainable value to every project and also for the people living within.
Founded in 1994, Fougere Architecture is an award-winning firm specializing in multi-family housing. They provide high-quality, cost effective design for townhouse and condominium projects. Clients range from new firms just entering the multi-family market to well-established developers.
I3 Design is a versatile and integrative interior design firm with extensive experience in designing both single- and multi-family homes. Led by Lisa Perry, the team has brought creative interior inspirations to life in homes in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland for over 20 years.
Expected Completion for Manoir
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brighouse, Ironwood, or Bridgeport?
Check out these great Richmond Presales!