At a Glance
- 6-storey, wood frame low-rise
- 82 condominium residences
- walking distance to Evergreen SkyTrain line
- minutes from Highway 1, Lougheed Highway, Port Mann Bridge
- one block from Burquitlam Park
- 5,575 sq ft of indoor & outdoor amenities
- pets & rentals allowed
Tranquility & Urban Convenience
Nestled in the quiet, tree-lined streets of West Coquitlam, Simon22 is a six-storey boutique building with modern interiors, generous layouts, and large inset balconies. The highly anticipated second phase is the perfect mix of tranquility and urban convenience with parks, walking trails, schools, shops, and daily amenities all located within minutes of Simon2. Discover all of your favourite urban amenities in one of Metro Vancouver’s fastest growing neighbourhoods.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
The completion of the Evergreen Line is transforming this community with transit-oriented development surrounding nearby Burquitlam Station, such as Marcon’s stunning development at 567 Clarke + Como. With the influx of new residents, we expect an improvement in the selection of neighbourhood amenities and services, which will only add to the convenience of those currently available via SkyTrain at Coquitlam Centre and Lougheed Town Centre. Vancouverism is evolving in West Coquitlam.
Pricing for Simon2
As this development is in pre-construction, pricing has not yet been made public. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Simon2 updates.
Floor Plans for Simon2
Simon2 offers the following mix of condominiums:
- 31 x 1-bedrooms ranging from 581 – 728 sq ft
- 36 x 2-bedrooms ranging from 807 – 952 sq ft
- 15 x 3-bedrooms from 992 – 1,412 sq ft
Six adaptable residences (one 1-bedroom and five 2-bedrooms) and six wider parking spaces are proposed to accommodate persons with disabilities. Those with a strong interest to purchase in this rapidly-developing neighbourhood, are advised to contact me today to discuss availability and suitable plans.
- inset balconies and horizontal blinds for greater privacy
- durable, natural-looking floor laminates
- soft, 38-ounce acrylic carpet for bedroom floors
- polished chrome door hardware
- high-efficiency, front-load Whirlpool washer & dryer set
- patterned tile kitchen backsplash & Quartz countertops
- modern, square-profile, flat panel cabinet doors & drawers
- double-basin, stainless steel undermount sink with Grohe faucet
- 5-burner gas cooktop & convection wall oven
- stainless steel double-door refrigerator
- stainless steel multi-cycle dishwasher
- spa-like soaker bathtub
- polished, marble-like, quartz countertops
- high-quality, dual-flush Duravit toilets
- mirrored medicine cabinet with undermount open shelf
Amenities at Simon2
Simon2 will provide homeowners with 5,575 sq ft of indoor and outdoor amenity space. This includes a fitness room, multi-purpose room, and two courtyards with an outdoor terrace, seating area, barbecue area, garden plots, and a kids play area.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground parking contain 120 parking spaces, which includes 18 visitor and six handicap spaces. Approximately four additional parallel parking spaces are provided off the east-west lane. Each home is also provided with a secure storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at Simon2
To be announced.
Developer Team for Simon2
Otivo is a family-owned development company with a lengthy history of building quality homes for families. For more than two decades, they have passionately created livable communities with timeless design features and exceptional construction. Otivo’s focus in new home construction is always based on meticulous design, attentive workmanship, and select materials. They have more than 20 years of expertise and knowledge in advanced building technology for the West Coast climate. Otivo takes their time to deliver solid projects you will be proud to call home.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. Their aim is to integrate creative solutions throughout the entire design process to provide a balance of design excellence and economy.
Expected Completion for Simon2
To be announced.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brentwood, Lougheed, or Metrotown?
Check out these great Brentwood Presales!