At a Glance
- located in Port Royal, Queensborough
- 22-storey concrete highrise
- 163 market homes
- family-friendly mix of condos, lofts, townhomes
- rooftop terraces with river & mountain views
- central courtyard with children’s play area
- beside Queensborough River Trail
- short walk to Port Royal Park & Community Garden
- 5-minute drive to Queensborough Landing shops & services
A Way to Live
A remarkable collection of resort-style residences on the Fraser River waterfront. Luxurious and large 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom townhome and condominiums are sculpted by design-forward sensibility. Homes at The Peninsula include high end finishes unlike anything else in New Westminster. With The Peninsula complete and ready to move in, come see for yourself.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
At the point where the Fraser River parts lies a master-plan community decades in the making. A 52-acre community, Port Royal is a significant fixture on the New Westminster landscape. This is a true neighbourhood, where families, couples, and individuals grow amongst a diverse range of classic yet modern homes. The incomparable views of the river and mountains with the historical City of New Westminster in the foreground add to this rare waterfront setting.
Pricing for The Peninsula
Floor Plans for The Peninsula
The Peninsula consists of a variety of upscale residences ranging in size from 741 – 2,249 sq ft. For those seeking comfort, 75% of the homes are a spacious 1,200 sq ft or larger, including five penthouses and eight townhomes.
The Peninsula Interiors
- Select from two designer colour schemes—Grey or Walnut
- Bold oversized entry doors
- Engineered hardwood flooring spans throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling windows invite light, while white roller shades control privacy and ambiance
- Wall-mounted linear electric fireplace with custom wood panelling feature wall
- Achieve organization with custom closets in all bedrooms
- Create the ideal climate with geothermal heating and cooling
- Custom panel to house all communication portals and store wifi routers
World Class Culinary Kitchens
- The superior collection of fully-integrated appliances are fashioned by Gaggenau—an innovative European leader implementing professional technology and sculptural design in all its luxury products:
- 48” French door refrigerator and freezer with stainless steel interior—part of the esteemed Modular series and the quietest in their class
- stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer for select homes
- Five burner gas cooktop with automatic fast ignition and electronic flame monitoring
- 30″ wall oven—boasts 17 heating methods amongst its wide range of features including touch display and automatic door-opening
- 24″ dishwasher—efficient, quiet, and fast with a discreet push-to-open function
- Built-in microwave
- Tailor-made Italian cabinets with upper cabinet accent
- Thoughtfully-positioned quartz countertops and waterfall edge island (select homes) offers abundant space
- Large, single basin, undermount Kohler Prolific sink with Canadian-made Riobel pull-out faucet with spray
- Marble or natural stone-style porcelain tile on floor and wall surrounds
- Floating vanity with undermount custom lighting
- Luxurious quartz countertops with double basins
- Specially-built medicine cabinet for extra storage
- Custom built-in tub surround and over-height frameless glass shower in master en suite
- Frameless glass-partitioned tub in main bathroom
- Kohler Persuade Comfort Height Dual-Flush toilet
Amenities at The Peninsula
Residents will enjoy shared use of premium amenities, such as The Getaway guest suite, Body Fitness Studio, Mind Health Spa, Private Screening Room, The Lookout fireplace deck with barbecue area and tub, and Chef’s Table party room. The Panorama Club is a private residents’ lounge with intimate seating, a fireplace, and a pool table. The Peninsula also has its own private marina.
Parking and Storage
Each home comes with one vehicle parking stall. Some homes have in-suite storage. Contact me about availability and pricing of additional parking and storage.
Maintenance Fees at The Peninsula
$0.35 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Peninsula
Aragon Properties is a fully-integrated real estate developer with over 20 years experience in building outstanding new homes in BC and Ontario. With a rich history of creating memorable developments centered on the principles of quality, innovation, and design, Aragon continues to bring unique condominiums, townhomes, and single-family houses to the dynamic Vancouver and Toronto real estate markets, where affordable luxury is paramount.
Ramsay Worden Architects have been active since 1989. They have a wide range of experience, including projects for public institutions, as well as for private developers, new construction, and renovation. The firm has developed a reputation for innovative design both in well-established contexts and in the creation of new communities. Two of their more recent projects that we’ve presented to you are Belpark and Cambria Park.
Expected Completion for The Peninsula
Construction has been completed. Building is almost sold out.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Queensborough, Sapperton, or Downtown?
Check out these great New West Presales!