At a Glance
- located at the corner of Odlin Rd. & Dubbert St., Richmond
- two 4- to 6-storey woodframe buildings
- 242 x 1- to 3-bedroom condominiums
- 5,000 sq ft amenity clubhouse
- central courtyard with plaza, lawn seating area, children’s playground
- near Alexandra Road Food Street
- close to No. 3 Road Shopping
Welcome to Polygon’s Berkeley House in Richmond’s popular Alexandra Gardens neighbourhood. The one-, two- and three-bedroom residences at Berkeley House are beautifully appointed with gourmet kitchens, spa-inspired bathrooms, and light-filled living areas. This is an exciting address with exceptional extras, including membership to the residents-only Berkeley Club, and a short walk to village-style shopping. Discover surrounding areas with ease via a well-connected road and transit network, including the convenient Canada Line that takes you to Vancouver International Airport, downtown Vancouver and more.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Alexandra Gardens is centrally located in Richmond, with amenities and activities within walking distance or a short drive away. Wander the beautiful greenways or cycle the nature paths that weave around your home. Dine on international cuisines on Alexandra Road, a much-loved foodie destination. Or spend a night out watching comedy or musical acts at the River Rock Show Theatre. Minutes away from this family-friendly neighbourhood are recreational programs suitable for every member of your household. Along the way, you’re sure to run into familiar neighbours in this close-knit community.
Pricing for Berkeley House
Polygon has not yet released their final prices. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Berkeley House updates.
Floor Plans for Berkeley House
Berkeley House offers the following mix of homes:
- A Series: 645 sq ft 1 bedroom/1 bath + den
- B Series: 795 sq ft 2 bedrooms/1 bath
- C Series: 860 sq ft 2 bedrooms/2 bath
- D Series: 2 bedrooms/2 bath + den from 860-938 sq ft
- E Series: 1,016 sq ft corner 2 bedrooms/2 bath
- F Series: 1,130 sq ft 3 bedrooms/2 bath
Sample floor plans:
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Berkeley House Interiors
- A flat-panel stained wood entry door with polished chrome lever handle welcomes you home
- Stay comfortable all year-round with a heat-pump air conditioning system to warm and cool your home
- Overheight nine-foot ceilings in main living spaces create an airy, elegant ambience; some top-floor homes feature even higher ceilings in select areas
- Rich wood-style laminate flooring throughout main living areas is sophisticated and easy to care for
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms puts warmth and comfort at your feet
- Modern panelled interior doors are accented by polished chrome levers
- Choose from three carefully selected designer colour schemes to suit your furnishings and decor: Vanilla, Latte and Mocha
- Enjoy outdoor living on a generous sundeck or spacious ground-floor patio
- Low-E window glazing reduces UV-light damage and improves energy efficiency
- Contemporary horizontal mini-blinds on all windows and vertical blinds on swing doors
- Well-designed kitchens full of smart details inspire culinary creativity and casual entertaining
- Extra-tall flat-panel custom cabinetry is complemented by sleek polished chrome pulls and under-cabinet lighting
- Engineered stone countertops are chic and durable, and include extended overhangs for breakfasts and coffee breaks
- Enjoy the extra space and storage provided by a kitchen island (most homes)
- Stunning full-height marble mosaic backsplash beautifully accents the cabinets and countertops
- Contemporary brand-name appliances include:
- 30”-wide gas cooktop and electric wall oven
- 24”-wide dishwasher integrated into custom cabinetry
- 30” refrigerator integrated into custom cabinetry
- 24” front-load washer and dryer
- Microwave with trim kit is elegantly integrated into cabinetry
- Dual-speed slim-style ventilation hood fan
- Sleek stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever chrome faucet and convenient pullout vegetable spray
- Special cabinet features include a Lazy Susan (most homes) and soft-close hardware on doors and drawers
- Beautifully illuminate your work area with contemporary pot lighting over the kitchen island (most homes)
- A dual rollout recycling bin station makes it easy to care for the environment
- Retreat to the master en suite, rich in design and detail with a contemporary floating vanity mirror with medicine cabinet, under-cabinet lighting, and a modern soaker tub or spa shower with frameless glass door, rain shower head, and bench seating
- Flat-panel cabinetry with polished chrome pulls expertly coordinates with the marble-inspired porcelain tile flooring
- Designer-selected engineered stone countertops and dual porcelain undermount sinks (most homes) bring together style and convenience
- Second bathrooms feature soaker tubs (most homes, where applicable) and engineered stone countertops with coordinating backsplash and rectangular undermount sinks
- Conserve water with high-efficiency dual-flush water closets
Amenities at Berkeley House
Lifestyle dreams are realized in the 5,000 sq ft Berkeley Club, with two floors of resident-only amenities for the whole family to enjoy. Socialize with friends in the great room, with seating, billiards and even work spaces for last-minute meetings. Play a game of table tennis in an intimate lounge upstairs. Take some time for quiet study or music practice. And stay fit in a fitness and yoga studio. There is always something for everyone at the Berkeley Club.
Enjoy the central courtyard with lush landscaping, a plaza with catenary lighting, an open lawn seating area, and a children’s playground. A landscaped pedestrian greenway with new lighting and seating, runs the entire east side of the site, providing convenient connections for residents to Odlin Road and McKim Way.
Additional amenities also include:
- Homes are pre-wired for cable and internet for easy connections.
- Convenient 24” in-suite stacking or side-by-side washer and dryer.
- Dog washing station makes cleanup easy after a day of outdoor fun with your pet.
- Electronic parcel concierge system for deliveries.
Parking and Storage
Both buildings and the courtyard are constructed over a common parkade that includes 352 resident, 49 visitor, and 8 handicapped vehicle spaces and two loading spaces. Level two electrical outlets are provided at all resident parking stalls. Provision has also been made for 384 bicycle storage spaces.
Maintenance Fees at Berkeley House
Developer Team for Berkeley House
Since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 26,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from concrete high rises to wood-frame condominiums, townhomes and single-family communities. From this wealth of experience, Polygon has earned a trusted reputation placing it among the most highly-respected group of home builders in British Columbia. Long before ‘Going Green’ became trendy, Polygon made the commitment to build homes with an enduring connection to the land and the communities in which they do business. With their own sales, development, construction, and customer service departments all under one roof, Polygon is truly committed to serving their customers.
RLA Inc. is a multi-award-winning architectural firm located in Vancouver, B.C. With over 40 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in high-quality urban and resort master-planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs. Their work spans projects throughout North America and in Mexico, New Zealand, and Hawaii. By applying principles of careful research, creativity, thoroughly understanding clients, and community sensitivity to all design work, RLA focus on creating buildings that work aesthetically and practically for users, clients, the community, and the environment.
Expected Completion for Berkeley House
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Richmond, the Cambie Corridor, or South Vancouver?
Check out these great Richmond Presales!