At a Glance
- located at 14 Avenue & Cedar Street
- 4-storey woodframe building
- 103 condominiums + 11 affordable rental units
- condo rentals permitted for 100 years
- 2-minute drive from K-12 schools & French immersion
- 4-minute bike ride to Centennial Park recreation
- 5 minutes by bike from Mission Leisure Centre
- 5-minute drive to Lougheed Highway & Mission City Station
- 7 minutes from The Junction Shopping Centre
Immersed in Nature’s Splendour
Preston on Fourteenth is a new condominium development coming soon to Mission from award-winning developer, Redekop | Faye. Your new home is tucked alongside a lush greenbelt by a flowing watercourse, lined with tall trees and mountain peaks. From the pitched roof peaks reminiscent of the towering mountains in the area, to the wood plank accents that symbolize the tall trees neighbouring the development, Preston’s classic architectural elements come together to create breathtaking homes.
Mission offers one-stop shopping at The Junction, the Mission City Farmers Market on Saturdays, charming restaurants, and innovative craft breweries all within its downtown core. Enjoy quick access to the West Coast Express and Lougheed Highway for commuting. Wander just beyond the city and embrace some of the best outdoor opportunities in British Columbia. Escape to the mountains and explore the trails by foot or mountain bike. Or, slow things down with a game of golf at Mission Golf & Country Club. Spend your weekends fishing or canoeing in one of the many nearby lakes. All are within minutes of your new home at Preston.
Pricing for Preston on Fourteenth
Starting at $299,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Preston on Fourteenth updates.
Floor Plans for Preston on Fourteenth
Preston offers a choice of 11 different layouts with a selection of 59 x 1-bedroom and 44 x 2-bedroom floorplans ranging from 509 – 972 sq ft.
Contact me today to discuss your needs.
Preston on Fourteenth Interiors
Preston interiors feature durable laminate flooring, cozy carpets, high ceilings, and grand windows. Your new kitchen has been built with exquisite granite countertops, stylish undermount sinks, and dependable stainless-steel appliances. Contemporary bathrooms are complete with mosaic-accented marble tile, complemented by glistening Kohler fixtures and energy efficient LED lighting.
Living in Comfort
- Luxurious laminate flooring throughout living, kitchen, and dining
- Open concept layouts
- Sleek flat panel casings surround windows and doors
- Smooth square chrome hardware
- Plush high-quality carpets in bedrooms
- LED energy-efficient pot lighting throughout your home
- Sound limiting walls and ceilings for peace and privacy
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Built in sprinkler systems, CO2, smoke alarms
- Sophisticated natural stone granite countertops compliment undermount sinks
- Exquisite gloss grey ceramic tile backsplash
- High quality stainless steel appliances including fridge, stove, dishwasher & microwave. All fridges equipped with ice and water dispensers
- Under cabinet and over counter lighting provide the perfect ambiance
Bathrooms That Pamper
- Clean and contemporary undermount sinks accentuated by polished white quartz countertops
- Kohler polished chrome fixtures
- All tubs & showers surrounded by elegant modern marble tile
- Overhead energy efficient LED lighting
Amenities at Preston on Fourteenth
Building amenities for residents include a dog washing station is located adjacent to the entry, a custom-built yoga studio, a fully-equipped games room, and a soundproofed Home Office Hub with internet connection and dedicated workspaces.
A large landscaped outdoor amenity space features a children’s play area, patios with picnic tables and bench seating, and multi-purpose lawns.
Parking and Storage
A one-level underground parkade will provide storage for 77 bicycles and parking for 145 vehicles, of which 22 stalls are for visitors, 5 have EV chargers, and 2 are accessible. Racks at the lobby entry will accommodate 21 bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Preston on Fourteenth
Developer Team for Preston on Fourteenth
With over 50 years of combined experience working in the construction and development industry, Redekop | Faye takes pride in building quality homes for everyday life. With a building background including construction management, Redekop | Faye is a trusted and respected builder, that has completed over 5,000 multi-family homes throughout BC.
Station One Architects is an award-winning Lower Mainland practice offering services in architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, interior design, and project management. The firm was established in 1992 by three principal architects: Philip Craven, Ryan Huston, and Robert Powers. CHPA has gained over 90 years of collective experience in the planning, design and construction of institutional, residential, and landscape architectural projects. Not following any repetitive design path, CHPA has demonstrated a unique ability to infuse balance, interest, and distinctive design into every commission accepted.
Expected Completion for Preston on Fourteenth
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Mission, or Maple Ridge?