At a Glance
- located at Wylie Street & Burnaby Avenue
- 7 x 3-storey woodframe residential buildings
- 35 luxury townhomes
- steps from Riverside Village grocery shopping
- short walk to Okanagan Lake Beach & downtown restaurants
- close to Penticton Community Centre & South Okanagan Events Centre
- 3 minutes from Penticton Golf & Country Club
- numerous local wine tour companies to choose from
- 40-minute drive to Apex resort skiing
City Living in Wine Country
Coming soon to downtown Penticton, Riverside is a collection of 35 luxury townhomes by Azura Management. Standards at Riverside are high, with all homes offering a two-car garage, open-concept living and dining, and rooftop and master bedroom decks. Four plans with a choice of layouts for each, allow you to customize your home to your needs — whether you need two bedrooms or four, a dedicated wine cellar or room for guests. Premium features include stainless steel Bosch appliances, a 10′ NanaWall glass door, rooftop patios that can accommodate a hot tub and outdoor kitchen, and an optional elevator with select plans.
Riverside is conveniently situated within a short walk north to Lake Okanagan, where you can enjoy a variety of watersports or just relax on the beach. Behind is Penticton’s trade & convention centre, events centre, community centre, arena, wine information centre, Cascades Casino, and Penticton Golf & Country Club. Enjoy the best of both worlds with an elegant city home that is also mere minutes from craft breweries, distilleries, world-class vineyards, and restaurants offering 5-star farm-to-table dining.
Pricing for Riverside
Phase 1 has been released. Move-in units are available now, starting from $889,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Riverside
These spacious and luxurious four-level townhomes come in 10 distinct layouts that range in size from 2,300 to 2,800 sq ft of interior space. Current plans offer three or four bedrooms with some having double master bedrooms. Each residence includes a rooftop deck of approximately 800 sq ft and a master bedroom balcony of approximately 200 sq ft.
Select plans have the option of installing a Hybrid Elevator which features a 39 5/8″ x 49 1/2″ cab with standard finishing options, such as energy-efficient LED lighting, Italian stainless steel fixtures, and your choice of durable WilsonArt laminate. The Hybrid Drive system is the only belt-driven, low-voltage and on-demand power system available in today’s residential elevator industry.
You can browse basic floorplans on the Riverside website.
- Choice of two designer colour schemes: Mist or Drift
- Engineered hardwood flooring in living, dining, kitchen
- Tiled foyer, fireplace, laundry room
- Electric fireplace in living room
- 9′ ceiling (8’6″ & 8′ at upper roof level)
- Flat stock casing at all windows/doors and base boards
- Designer-selected window coverings
- Mohawk carpeting in bedrooms, ground floor bedroom/den, and stairs from 2nd-4th floors
- Wire closet shelving throughout, except large ground-floor storage room
- Premium Weiser Iron Black Halifax door levers
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and private deck
- Octolam countertops in laundry rooms
- Stainless steel Bosch premium appliance package:
- 36″ fridge & wine cooler
- 36″ gas cook top
- Combination wall oven/microwave
- Exhaust hood fan
- Century Lane recessed panel kitchen cabinets
- LED light fixture package featuring designer-selected island pendants, pot lights, and under cabinet lighting
- Franke Pescara stainless steel undermount kitchen sink & garburator
- Franke EOS single-hole faucet with pulldown spray
- Quartz countertops
- Hytec by Kohler Wellbrook skirted tub
- MAXX Louie 5829 freestanding soaker tub in en suites
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Tiled skirted tub walls & shower floors/walls
- Kohler Reach compact one-piece dual-flush toilet
- Kohler San Souci comfort height one-piece toilet in powder rooms
- Century Lane recessed panel cabinets
- Kohler Catalan medicine cabinets in third level bathrooms
- Mirrors in powder rooms and ground floor bathrooms
- Above-counter vessel/semi-drop basins
- Quartz countertops
- Quartz backspalsh in powder rooms & main floor bathroom vanities
- Tiled bathroom floors
- Engineered hardwood flooring in powder room
- Designer towel bars & bathroom accessories
The following optional upgrades are available for unbuilt presales:
- Dining room chandelier
- Light fixture over freestanding tub
- Light fixture in master bedroom
- Hardwood on ground level stairs to 2nd floor
- Tile upgrade in master en suite
- Built-in bar cabinets with interior lighting, bar sink, and wine fridge
- Upgrade to plywood boxes & dove-tail drawers
- Mirrored medicine cabinets
- Melamine shelving upgrade
- Hot tub (installation included)
- Outdoor kitchen
Amenities at Riverside
Each home has a spacious rooftop terrace with a hot tub electrical rough-in. Both the rooftop and the second floor patio include gas bibs for barbeques.
A standalone resident amenity building located on the south property line features a fitness centre and lounge area. It’s surrounded by a large lawn with a landscaped perimeter pathway that includes bench seating. Street frontages will also be finished with site-appropriate landscaping, including 52 deciduous trees.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes a fully-finished double garage with 16′ x 8′ automatic overhead door and flake epoxy floor. There is room for an additional two parking stalls outside the garage. Visitor parking is dispersed throughout the property. Ample storage room is provided within each residence.
Maintenance Fees at Riverside
Developer Team for Riverside
Azura Management has been in the business of developing and building both single- and multi-family homes and communities in British Columbia for over 25 years. The company has an impeccable reputation earned through the quality, design, efficiency, and planning that it brings to each of its projects.
GTA Architecture is an Okanagan-based practice that was established by Garry Tomporowski in 1994. They have successfully completed projects in a multitude of sectors, including multi-family residential, commercial, and recreational. GTA has served a diverse group of clients, ranging from large corporations to remote aboriginal communities. This has taught them the flexibility to listen and respond to the unique social and cultural contexts of urban, rural, and remote settings. With over 70% of the firm’s work coming from repeat business, GTA’s success stems from providing a very personal and individual service.
Expected Completion for Riverside