At a Glance
- 90 boutique condominiums
- 1, 2, & 3-bedroom units
- Six storey plus a penthouse
- 1-bedrooms from the 260s, 2-bedrooms from the 390s
- Mountain & skyline views
- Parking with every unit
- Green roofs & urban gardens
Shine is the latest residential pre-construction condo offering in the South Main (SOMA) neighborhood – a stunning collection of 90 view homes at East 6th Avenue and Scotia Street. Centrally located on a quiet residential street, Shine offers convenient access to both Main Street and Downtown amenities, as well as views of Downtown, and North Shore Mountains.
With only 90 homes available, Shine should sell out quickly. Don’t miss out on your chance to own or invest in this vibrant, trendy Vancouver neighbourhood. Contact me today.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Shine – A Great Opportunity to Own or Invest in Vancouver’s Hottest Neighbourhoods
Shine will have you living in the centre of SOMA, Vancouver’s newest ‘It’ place to work, play, socialize and relax. Located close to emerging boutique restaurants and pubs, as well as a stone’s throw away from the thriving Olympic Village, historic Gastown and Chinatown, Shine is sure to be one of the most sought-after developments in one of Vancouver’s most eclectic neighbourhoods.
Pricing for Suites at this New Presale Vancouver Condo Development
1-bedrooms will start at $268K (with parking and locker!) and 2-bedrooms from $390K (with parking and locker!).
Floor Plans at Shine
Condos at Shine will be a mix of 1-, 2- and 3-bedrooms, with most units boasting work or flex space. Nearly every unit will also feature outdoor space, whether it’s a patio or balcony.
Views at Shine
Expect North Shore Mountain and City Views for northern exposure suites and City views for the rest of the homes.
Interiors at Shine
Shine is gunning for a seriously stylish look, with the kinds of clean, bright touches you’ve come to expect from Vancouver condo developments, with a few wrinkles you might not have.
- Wide-plank birch laminate floors in kitchens, living & dining areas
- Carpeted bedrooms
- In-suite laundry with GE Energy Star washer/dryer
- Two distinct interior colour schemes
- Contemporary hi-gloss white upper cabinets (choose from wood grain or hi-gloss white lowers)
- Quartz stone countertop
- Stylish ceramic tile backsplash
- Modern undermount sink
- Parma faucet with chrome pullout spray
- GE’s Stainless Steel Energy-Star appliances:
- Stainless steel electric range
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Over-the-range microwave oven
- Built-in dishwasher
- Full-size refrigerator with pull-out freezer
- White ceramic tile on bathtub and shower surround
- Durable 12” x 24” porcelain tile flooring
- Low profile white basin
- Choose from white or wood-grain cabinets
- Gerber chrome single lever faucet
- Gerber chrome tub and shower fixture
- Dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
- Deep soaker tub
Development Team for Shine
Since 1985, Imani Development has been behind behind some of Canada’s most renowned and successful developments. From distinctive single family and townhomes throughout the Lower Mainland to condo developments like Charm in Vancouver’s Cedar Cottage area, the company is building a sterling reputation for delivering a quality product on time.
The presale deposit structure at this condo development is 10% down, 5% more in 6 months, followed by an additional 5% after 12 months.
First time homebuyers can own with 5% down and a CHMC certificate.
Expected Completion for Shine
Shine is expected to be complete by summer 2015.
Parking and Storage at Shine
Each unit at Shine comes with a parking spot. No word yet on whether additional spots can be purchased. Check back.
Residents will also have a secure storage locker and bike storage.
Amenities at Shine Condo Development
Residents at Shine will enjoy basic amenities:
- Shared courtyard with fire pit, BBQ area and outdoor cinema
- Rooftop deck with amazing skyline views
- Office space with desks, Internet & more
Developers suggest the strata fees should be around $0.32 per sq ft.
SHINE Postal Code
Looking for Other Condos in South Main or Mount Pleasant?
Check out these great Mount Pleasant Presale Condos!
Looking for tips on Buying a Pre-Construction Condo in Vancouver?
Check out this great series on How to Buy a Presale Condo!