If you are intrigued by the concept of fusing West Coast living with clean and sophisticated Danish design, then Vancouver’s new Skala condos will definitely suit your taste. Mondevo is offering 20 townhomes exuding beauty and creativity in Vancouver’s eclectic Mount Pleasant neighbourhood, a moment away from Main Street. Let innovative functionality inspire the best of urban life in a Skala townhome.
At a Glance
- 20 sophisticated urban townhomes in vibrant Mount Pleasant
- clean, modern style inspired by Danish design
- patios, rooftop decks and central courtyard
- generous windows for ample year-round natural light
- spacious open concept floor plan
- modern Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- mere steps to the rapidly evolving Main Street
Currently in the preconstruction and registration phase, the Skala condo townhomes will be located at 447 East 16th Avenue. Reside in one of the most coveted neighbourhoods in Vancouver.
The Skala condos offer a fresh new look for Vancouver and will generate considerable interest, so fill in the form below to learn more.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Skala Condos—Freshly Elegant
Inside and out, Skala’s developers have considered how every detail can enhance the living experience. The spacious open concept floor plans, combined with an ample supply of windows, make your living space feel fresh, bright and inviting. The Skala exterior strikes the perfect balance of form, function, beauty and durability.
Presale Pricing for Skala Condos
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Type||Interior Size||Starting From|
|1 Bedroom||1||T4B*||507 sq ft||$269,800|
|1 Bedroom + Den||1||T4*/T1||550 – 647 sq ft||$299,900|
|2 Bedroom + Den||1.5||T2B||971 sq ft||$519,800|
|3 Bedroom + Den||2||T5/T6||1089 – 1219 sq ft||$649,900|
|3 Bedroom + Den||2.5||T2/T3||1230 – 1435 sq ft||$724,900|
One-bedroom townhomes in Vancouver’s Skala condo development will start at $269,800. The Skala condos are in the preconstruction phase, and pricing information is currently limited.
Contact me now, and I’ll make sure you’re among the first to know when full pricing details are released.
Pre-Construction Floor Plans for Skala Condos
Vancouver’s Skala townhome development will offer a range of floor plans, most featuring dens and generous outdoor spaces:
- one-bedroom townhomes from 507-647 square feet
- two-bedroom townhomes from 971 square feet
- three-bedroom townhomes from 1230-1435 square feet
Skala Condos Interiors
The Skala townhomes will be offered in two colour schemes and all feature open floor plans and abundant lighting. Residents will also enjoy:
- durable wide-plank laminate flooring in main living area
- high-performance acoustic underlay and concrete topping to reduce sound transfer
- elegant looped carpeting in upper levels
- front-loading washer/dryer
Beautiful and Practical Kitchen Spaces
- modern Whirlpool stainless steel appliances:
- 30” self-cleaning gas range and cooktop
- 18.6 cu ft Energy Star ™ bottom mount fridge/freezer
- ultra-quiet, Energy Star ™ multi-cycle dishwasher
- built-in microwave and hood fan
- soft-touch close drawers for convenience
Washrooms at Skala Presale
- ensuites with spacious walk-in shower or soaker tub with white surround ceramic tile (depending on floor plan)
- porcelain tile flooring
- engineered stone countertops and ceramic tile backsplash
- contemporary white vanity
- American Standard chrome single-lever faucet and shower fixtures
- dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
Note that interior upgrade options are also available:
- Fisher & Paykel 30” Slide in Gas range
- Fisher & Paykel 17.1 cu ft Energy Start ™ fridge/freezer
- Bosch Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- hardwood flooring
- in-suite security finishing
Developer Team for Skala Condos
Mondevo prides itself on the innovative design and intelligent planning that ensure living spaces that are not only practical, but also memorable. The goal of their “modern development evolution” is to imbue the urban landscape with sophistication. The construction team is award-winning Vancouver-based Trillium, based on architecture by B Squared.
Presale Deposits for Skala Vancouver
Expect a 15% presale deposit spread over 3 payments. (10% only for purchases before December 15, 2013!)
Expected Completion for Skala Condos
Parking and Storage
Skala townhomes offer secure underground parking. A secure bike room is available, and selected homes include secure outdoor stroller lockers.
Peace of Mind Amenities for Skala Condos
Residents of this new condo development will have the convenience and peace of mind of:
- security entry-phone system
- pre-wiring for security alarm system
- homes pre-wired for Internet, cable and phone
- monitored fire sprinklers and hard-wired smoke detectors in all homes
- 2/5/10 warranty by Travelers
Expected Maintenance Fees at Skala
Skala Postal Code
Remember Folks! Goods and Services Tax as well as Property Transfer Tax is payable on this property! To get the total price for these properties have a look at this great PTT & GST Calculator!
Looking for other condos near Vancouver’s Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood? Check out these great Mount Pleasant Presale Condos!