At a Glance
- High-end residences at 49th Ave & West Boulevard
- 37 units
- Concrete construction
- 2-bedroom + den & penthouse units
- Air conditioning
- Spectacular Cressey Kitchens™ in all units
Sterling—Luxury living on the luxurious Kerrisdale area of Vancouver
City planners are slowly opening up Kerrisdale to development, and the Westside community is seeing a small number of high-end developments spring up. The Sterling joins Boulevard Private Residences and Kerrisdale Gardens as luxury developments being built to cater to empty nesters living in the area that want to keep their access to local amenities, but also want to downsize and access the tremendous equity they’ve accumulated in their homes.
Looking to join them? Fill in the form above for VIP access to updates and information on this luxury pre-sale development.
Pricing for Sterling
Fill out the blue form above to to get detailed pricing information for Sterling.
Floor Plans for Sterling
The developer is promising 37 units, all 2-bedrooms & dens. Several 2-bedroom + den layouts are available at 1,408 sq ft., with ample terraces
Smaller 2-bedroom + den configurations come in at 1,245 sq ft
Three 2-bedroom + den penthouse units top out at 1,545 sq ft, with a grand rooftop patio.
There will also be slightly smaller 2-bedroom + den penthouse units at Sterling measuring out at 1,435 sq ft. They too will have large rooftop terraces.
Sterling promises to offer the kinds of interiors you’d expect to find at a development in Kerrisdale. Think luxury finishes and a design that meld convenience and relaxation.
- Choice of two colour schemes; Charcoal or Hazel
- Air conditioning
- Large laundry rooms
- 9-ft ceilings
- Wide plank engineered hardwood oak flooring
The developer, Cressey, is renowned for building exceptional kitchens. Sterling is no different.
- Premium appliance package:
- 36” integrated Sub-Zero refrigerator
- 36” 5-burner gas Wolf cooktop
- 30” stainless steel Wolf wall-oven
- Integrated 24” Wolf microwave
- Fully integrated energy- efficient Asko dishwasher
- 36” low-profile stainless steel, 4-speed Wolf hood fan
- Optional fully-integrated 30” Sub-Zero full-height wine fridge
- Contemporary island with marble countertop
- Elegant quartz backsplash
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Italian wood veneer cabinetry with soft-close hardware
- Double-bowl stainless steel sink
- Chef’s-style Italian faucet with pullout vegetable sprayer
The bathrooms sound equally as luxurious.
- Stone tile flooring in main baths
- Floor-to-ceiling, heated marble tile in the master ensuite
- Marble and stone countertops
- under-mount sinks featuring Grohe polished chrome faucets
- Master ensuite features his and hers vanities along a
- Single extended trough sink
- Floating vanity with concealed LED-lit mirrors
- Free-standing soaker tub surrounded
- Glass-enclosed shower
- Private, frosted-glass enclosed toilet room
Amenities at Sterling
Residents at this Kerrisdale condo development will enjoy access to an on-site fitness centre. Penthouse units have optional hot tubs available for the rooftop terraces. Residents also enjoy all the shops and restaurants that dot 41st Ave and run along West Boulevard just steps away.
Developer Team for Sterling
Cressey is developing Sterling. They have 40 years of experience planning, building, managing and even marketing properties across the Lower Mainland. The company takes immense pride in what they call the “Cressey Difference”; a dedication to quality construction, prime spots and designs that enhance the communities they are built in. That might sound like the goal of any development company, but look at Arbutus Ridge, Olive in Cambie Village or Maddox on the edge of Yaletown and you’ll see that Cressey is achieving that goal again and again.