At a Glance
- located at Shelbourne Street & Cabana Place
- 5-storey woodframe building
- 68 condominiums
- short walk to University Heights Mall
- 3-minute bike ride to Gordon Head Recreation Centre & Lambrick Park
- 6 minutes from University of Victoria
- 6-minute drive to Cedar Hill or Mt. Douglas golf courses
- 7 minutes from Cadboro-Gyro Park beach
- 15-minute drive to downtown Victoria
Masterful Design Built Green Gold
Welcome to The Affinity, a new collection of 68 condominiums by Kang & Gill Construction coming soon to Gordon Head. This 5-storey, woodframe lowrise will be certified Built Green Gold with centralized variable refrigerant flow temperature control, energy efficient appliances, and double glazed thermal windows. Extensively landscaped grounds offer residents a large, secluded green space with room for kids to play, adults to socialize, and green thumbs to garden.
Proximity to shops, services, restaurants, and community amenities is also important for a sustainable lifestyle. The Affinity is just a short walk from University Heights Mall and Tuscany Village where you can do your grocery shopping, banking, fill a prescription, pick up hardware from Home Depot, or find a wine for dinner at Thrifty Foods Liquor Store. Across the street, McKenzie and University professional centres offer computer repairs, tutors, dentists, physiotherapy, and other health services. For sports and recreation, the facilities at Gordon Head Recreation Centre and Lambrick Park are less than 10 minutes away. The amenities and opportunities for higher learning at UVIC are also easily accessed by bike or bus.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Affinity
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Affinity updates.
Floor Plans for The Affinity
Choose from a selection of 25 floorplans with a mix of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units. Interiors range from 605 – 1,281 sq ft, with some layouts including a den. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Affinity Interiors
- Two curated designer colour schemes to choose from
- 5” engineered hardwood flooring with AcoustiTECH underlay
- Flat Panel Doors with polished chrome hardware
- Expansive windows highlight and provide an abundance of natural light
- Contemporary roller shade window coverings
- 9′ ceilings with AcoustiVIBE sound suppressing ceiling system
- Centralized VRF heating & cooling system
- Whirlpool washer & ventless heat pump dryer
- Designer-selected LED recessed & accent lighting
- Multimedia smart box technology, enabling home networking and data connections in every room
- Modern style kitchen cabinets
- European soft closure hardware and low-profile handles
- Quartz countertops with gloss tile backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel sink with polished chrome pullout faucet
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package
- Custom crafted millwork with Shaker doors
- Soft-close function & polished chrome hardware
- Quartz countertops with undermount basins
- Modern chrome faucets & fixtures
- Large oval water closets with comfort seats
- Large profile porcelain tile surrounds
- Custom glass shower enclosures
- Large framed mirrors
- Oversized porcelain floor tile
Amenities at The Affinity
A green space in the northwest corner of the property will provide residents with a private outdoor space to socialize and relax. It will feature a large lawn; terraced planting beds; a central patio with benches, tables, and chairs; trellises; and a community vegetable garden.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will provide storage for 68 bicycles, parking for 82 vehicles, including 14 visitor stalls, and 2 electric vehicle chargers. All units will be provided with lifetime car share memberships. Racks for 5 bicycles will be located in the front of the building.
Developer Team for The Affinity
After 30+ years of living and working in Victoria, Kang and Gill Construction has made a name in their local communities. With 350 homes – and happy homeowners – backing them, Kang and Gill has become synonymous with quality, sustainability, and longevity. Since then, they have extended their expertise to condos and townhomes, becoming a preeminent developer of the modern-day home.
Pradip K. Misra founded Misra Architect with the intent of establishing a nucleus of design professionals, committed to infusing proven traditions in architecture with contemporary thinking. Stemming from this approach, is a resultant scale and style appropriate to each individual project undertaken. Misra brings over 33 years in all phases of practice to this role. He is also proud to have been involved in the 1994 Commonwealth Games, handling heritage renovations, venue designs, and facilities planning, as well as being Project Architect for the Saanich Commonwealth Place Aquatic Centre.
Jenny Martin Design is a boutique interior design firm located in Victoria. Founded in 2007, JMD has received numerous awards for both private residences and commercial interiors. Impeccable taste, years of experience, and extensive knowledge in building and design are a few reasons Jenny has been profoundly successful over the last decade. As Principal Designer and founder, as well as Victoria’s guru of transitional & West Coast design, Jenny employs an endless list of skills and mentors her team to follow suit. Her effortless talents to visualize and transform spaces combine fiercely with her aptitude in multiple AutoCAD programs, photography, and fine arts, making her one of the top designers on Vancouver Island.
Expected Completion for The Affinity
Anticipated completion is spring 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Saanich, Esquimalt, or Langford?
Check out Cadence, Cameo, Doral Forest Park, and these great Victoria Presales!