At a Glance
- 40 luxury condo units
- 21 floorplans
- Units range up to 1,351 sq ft
- Pricing to start from the mid-$300’s
- Tentative completion in Fall 2017
- 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
The Leveson – Granville’s New Beacon Of Luxurious Living
This upscale urban oasis of 40 luxury Granville residences by Coromandel Properties is an ideal blend of sophisticated contemporary West Coast design and quality craftsmanship that will be a fine addition to this well-established Westside neighbourhood. Choose from 21 different floorplans designed by Gateway Architecture, featuring a surprising range of studios and one-, two- and three- bedroom homes ranging up to 1,351 sq ft.
You’ll appreciate The Leveson’s superb Marpole location in terms of its close proximity to amenities, schools, shopping, recreation, and convenient transportation connections to Downtown, YVR, and Highway 99 south to the border. Take some down time strolling the links at McCleery Golf Course, going for a ride at Southlands Riding Club, or watching the working river from the Fraser River Trail. Just down the street is the neighbourhood’s business district with a large Safeway shopping centre as anchor tenant to a variety of shops, restaurants, professional services, a liquor store and library for everyday needs. Even more options in Kerrisdale, Oakridge, Richmond, and the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet are just 10 minutes away.
Pricing for The Leveson
Prices for this Marpole development start from the mid-$300,000’s.
Floor Plans for The Leveson
The Leveson features 40 upscale homes on four storeys in 21 different configurations that span the following:
- Studios range from 476-498 sq ft and have a 69 sq ft deck.
- 1-bedroom homes, including two penthouse floorplans, are 521-804 sq ft with an outdoor space of 62-196 sq ft.
- 2-bedroom homes, including two penthouse floorplans, range from 734-1,174 sq ft with decks or patios from 57-455 sq ft.
- There is one 1,351 sq ft 3-bedroom floorplan on the first level with a flex room and a 433 sq ft patio.
Here are some sample floorplans:
The Leveson Interiors
- Layouts offer easy transitions to entertaining or relaxation
- Kentwood light or dark hardwood flooring
- Solarfective roller blinds
- Energy Star Whirlpool front-load washer & dryer
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning
- Caesarstone quartz countertops with waterfall edge
- Pentco cabinetry
- Suspended pot lights track lighting
- Kohler stainless steel sinks & faucets
- Bosch fridge, 5-burner gas range, dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Caesarstone quartz countertops with 8″ backsplash
- White Kohler undercounter sink
- Deep set soaker-style tubs
- Dual-flush Kohler toilet
- Glazed porcelain wall & floor tiles
- Master ensuites feature his-and-hers vanity sinks, glass shower enclosure, chrome rain shower fixture, mosaic tile wall, and shower niche
Amenities at The Leveson
There is a shared amenity lounge with a spacious patio and children’s play area on the ground floor. All private patios have gas connections for outdoor cooking and heating. Each residence is roughed-in home security.
Parking and Storage
The Leveson has a private, secure underground garage. There are also secure bike lockers for residents and guests.
Maintenance Fees at The Leveson
These have yet to be announced.
Developer Team for The Leveson
Coromandel Properties is a commercial and multi-residential property developer that works with clients and communities to create inspired environments. They combine the latest advances in technology, while being sensitive to the unique nature of each location and the responsible use of resources.
Coromandel has retained Gateway Architecture to design The Leveson. Gateway is a progressive, award-winning team with vast expertise in all aspects of residential and commercial architecture and interior design. Cristina Oberti Interior Design has been chosen to create a unique, coherent style for The Leveson tha incorporates its exterior elements.
Expected Completion for The Leveson
These exquisite luxury Granville residences are expected to be completed by Fall 2017.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Marpole, South Vancouver or the Cambie Corridor?
Check out these great Cambie Corridor Presales!