At a Glance
- situated in a desirable neighbourhood
- 16 x 3-bedroom stacked townhomes
- ideal for young families
- near elementary & secondary schools
- near Vanness Avenue bikeway
- blocks from 29th Avenue Skytrain station
- close to popular restaurants & shops on Kingsway
- easy access to Slocan Park, Norquay Park, Still Creek Community Garden
We’d like to introduce you to Ward — the latest Vicini Homes development in Vancouver. These 3-bedroom townhomes are in the lovely Norquay residential neighbourhood, just steps away from 29th Avenue Skytrain station and surrounded by parks, bikeways, and great schools. Homes at Ward range from 950 – 1,070 square feet in size, with contemporary open floor plans and modern finishes. With kitchens designed for real life & entertaining, you’ll love the sleek European-inspired cabinetry, full size stainless steel appliances including gas range, and breakfast bar. Featuring North Shore mountain views, large decks & patios, and a great common courtyard, don’t miss out on this unique collection of Vancouver townhomes.
Pricing for Ward
Vicini Homes have not yet released pricing information. However, if you have a serious interest in this development, we strongly recommend you sign up to the VIP list above to ensure you receive any updates concerning pricing.
Floor Plans for Ward
Ward offers the following floor plans:
A1/A2 UPPER LEVEL
1,000 sq ft
B1/B2 GARDEN LEVEL
1,070 sq ft
C1/C2 UPPER LEVEL
950 sq ft
D1/D2 GARDEN LEVEL
1,050 sq ft
To inquire about availability, contact me today.
- Sleek and contemporary interior design by Cynthia Florano Designs
- Two modern colour and design schemes
- Thoughtfully-planned open floor concept with large windows and natural light
- Laminate wood flooring for durability and easy maintenance
- Plush carpet in bedrooms, flex space, staircase, upper hallways and closets
- Contemporary and durable engineered stone countertops with large breakfast bar
- European inspired architectural cabinetry with pantry and under cabinet lighting
- Modern, full-size stainless steel appliances, including gas range
- Large undermount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Sleek Glide-Out hood fan with designer backsplash tile
Lavish Master Bedrooms
- Spa-inspired en suites with rain head showers and separate hand wands
- Large double vanity sinks
- Designer tile flooring in en suites
- Efficient closet organizer and adaptable shelving system in all bedroom closets
- Dramatic vaulted ceilings in master bedrooms and en suites
- Private master bedroom decks with spectacular views
- Radiant floor heating in en suites
Amenities at Ward
- Large flex space for your growing family
- Space efficient deluxe-stacked front load washer and dryer
- Roughed-in security system
- Large storage room with easy access
- Natural gas BBQ outlet on main floor decks or patios
Parking and Storage
Each residence has its own surface parking stall accessed from the lane. Secure bike storage with convenient electric charge station is available for eight bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Ward
Developer Team for Ward
Vicini Homes is a creative and dedicated group of like-minded people who are passionate about community, quality of life, and real estate. Vicini means “neighbour” in Italian. Like any good neighbour, Vicini cares about contributing to communities in a positive way.
Vicini Homes is part of the Conwest Group, a local developer with over 30 years of experience. The Conwest Group centres around a foundation of strong business relationships, excellence in customer experience, delivering high product quality, and an experienced and passionate team of people.
b Squared Architecture Inc. is a young design firm founded in 2005 by Brian Billingsley. They are a dynamic, four-person firm in Vancouver with a growing number of residential, multi-family, and commercial projects. Their penchant for crisp, modern design has attracted the accolades of a client base that is young and optimistic.
Expected Completion for Ward
This development is in pre-construction. A completion date has yet to be announced. Sales begin in Spring 2018.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Mount Pleasant, Southeast False Creek, or Burnaby?
Check out these great Burnaby Presales!