At a Glance
- located at No. 5 Road & Highway 91
- 109 deluxe townhomes
- Club Wembley indoor amenities
- Park Wembley outdoor amenities
- close to Richmond Nature Park & King George Park
- conveniently located near Highway 91 & 99
- schools located within 1km
- Cambie Community Centre just 1km away
- near Cambie Plaza shopping
Luxury in Your Home Court
Wembley is a new master-planned community of 109 deluxe townhomes featuring the latest in design, both in and out. Most homes offer three or more bedrooms, private yards, and double side-by-side garages. Wembley is already in a league of its own with a winning combination of distinctive exterior design, sleek interiors, spacious floor plans and convenient location. To top it off, Wembley is one of a select few developments in Richmond to provide geothermal heating and cooling. With this system, you’ll enjoy year-round ambient temperature and energy savings. Wembley is truly built for a modern mindset.
Richmond is a vibrant international city well-known for its excellent livability and high standard of living. Everything you need is within easy reach including rapid transit, the Vancouver International Airport, great schools and parks galore. For those who love to shop and eat, you can’t beat Richmond for its hundreds of stores and restaurants. All of this is within minutes of Wembley, meaning that you will spend more time enjoying life and less time travelling.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Wembley
New townhomes from $788,800. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Wembley updates.
Floor Plans for Wembley
Wembley’s townhomes feature 12 floorplans, ranging in size from 1,200 – 1,679 sq ft with three or more bedrooms. To browse basic layouts, visit the Wembley website.
To find out about availability, contact me today to discuss your needs.
Wembley’s designer interiors pair elegance with comfort and livability. Great care and thought went into every detail — from the overheight ceilings on the main floor to the generous room sizes, to the selection of durable yet stylish interior finishes.
You’ll have a hard time choosing between Wembley’s two designer colour schemes — Forest, with its elegant walnut kitchen cabinets and dark quartz countertops, or Beach, with its white shaker kitchen cabinets and light, airy floor. No matter which colour palette you choose, you’ll live stylishly for years to come
- Two modern interior colour schemes — Forest and Beach.
- Overheight ceilings throughout most of the main floor.
- Abundant natural light from large windows.
- Durable laminate flooring throughout main floor, entry, and lower floor bedroom/den (if applicable).
- Premium nylon loop carpet throughout upper floor bedrooms, corridors, and stairs.
- Contemporary wood trims, including baseboards, window sills, and door casings.
- Whirlpool Duet front-loading washer & dryer
- 2″ window blinds on all windows
The kitchen is the heart of any home and at Wembley you’ll be well taken care of with quartz countertops and high-end appliances including a counter-depth fridge and powerful gas range.
- Free-flowing, spacious kitchen layouts (most with islands) make meal preparation and entertaining easy.
- Easy-clean laminate cabinets in a choice of Shaker or slab door profiles (colour scheme dependent)
- Premium quartz countertops create a polished work surface.
- Deluxe Fisher & Paykel counter-depth French door refrigerator with pullout bottom freezer and water dispenser.
- Powerful Fisher & Paykel slide-in four burner gas range with extra large oven.
- Sleek Bosch dishwasher.
- High-capacity hoodfan.
- Built-in microwave (most homes).
- Easy-clean, full height tile backsplash.
- Dual basin stainless steel undermount sink with Grohe pullout spray faucet.
- Recessed ceiling pot lighting and undermount cabinet lighting
In the en suite bathroom, you’ll enjoy a spa-like environment with sleek countertops, hanging cabinets, and a convenient frameless shower with rainhead and shower wand.
- Quartz countertop with two undermount sinks and Grohe faucets.
- Oversized porcelain floor and wall tiles.
- Floating laminate cabinets.
- Frameless glass shower stall with chrome hardware.
- Grohe rainshower head with integral wand.
- American Standard dual flush toilet.
- Wireless security system.
- Gas barbeque bib.
- Kitchen garburetor.
- Central vacuum system.
- Nuheat floor heating for en suite bathroom.
- Laminate flooring for bedroom level.
Amenities at Wembley
Club Wembley, the soon-to-be social centre of the new community, features an inviting fireside lounge, party room with kitchenette, well-equipped gym, and meeting room. When you want to relax or entertain, but don’t feel like venturing far from home, Club Wembley is your private escape. Park Wembley, the community’s centrepiece, features a children’s playground and sitting area. It’s the perfect place to read a book on a sunny day while the kids play to their heart’s content.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes a double garage.
Maintenance Fees at Wembley
$0.23 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Wembley
Wembley is brought to you by the Citimark Group and Western Construction in partnership with Peterson.
Citimark Group is a locally-based real estate development company that brings together decades of experience in the design and construction of multi-family communities throughout Metro Vancouver. The Citimark team has completed many successful projects that range from urban high-rises, mixed-use buildings, and suburban townhomes.
The Western group of companies was established in 1985 to purchase, develop, construct, and market real estate properties in the Greater Vancouver area. Western began as a residential property developer and builder, specializing in townhouse construction. In the late 1980s, Western branched out into commercial, office, and industrial projects and has been instrumental to the development of the well-known Aberdeen area in Richmond, having been responsible for the initiation and construction of the major shopping centres in this area. To-date, Western has completed over $200 million worth of developments.
Peterson Group is a progressive commercial real estate investor and developer with a broad portfolio that includes large mixed use properties, major retail centres, office buildings, residential towers, and institutional assets. Established in 1989, Peterson Group is headquartered in Vancouver. With over 19 years of experience, Peterson Group is well known in the commercial real estate community for its innovative and entrepreneurial approach in acquisitions and developments.
Established in 1994, Interface Architecture is a successful, full-service architectural firm practicing in Richmond. The principals, Ken Chow and John Lo, take pride in being creative, practical, and conscientious. They have consistently maintained a small but versatile office, offering a wide range of architectural services, including interior design, computer 3D rendering, and model-making.
Expected Completion for Wembley
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Bridgeport, Steveston, or Ironwood?
Check out these great Richmond Presales!