At a Glance
- located at Oak & 49th Avenue
- 13 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 63 family townhomes
- near Montgomery Park sports fields
- close to Annie B. Jamieson Elementary School
- 10-minute walk to Oakridge Centre shopping
- 13 minutes from Langara-49th Avenue Station
- 4-minute drive to Queen Elizabeth Park
- 10 minutes from Richmond restaurants & shopping
Designed for Family Living
Situated on the east side of Oak Street between West 46th and West 49th avenues, West Oak is a new luxury townhome development from Shokai Canada. Designed by Gradual Architecture for exceptional living, each of the 63 homes has its own front door, direct private access to the parkade, and a generous ground floor patio. Interiors feature hardwood flooring, European kitchen cabinetry, Bosch appliances, Kohler glass enclosure showers, Italian bathroom tiles, and air conditioning for four-season comfort. The 3-bedroom floorplans provide up to 1,500 sq ft of interior living space, with some layouts including master bedroom terraces.
Enjoy the convenience of a central West Side location with ideal connections to downtown Vancouver, Richmond, YVR Airport, and the Tsawwassen ferry terminal via Oak Street. Nearby green spaces include the popular Queen Elizabeth Park, VanDusen Botanical Garden, and Langara Golf Course. You’ll enjoy prime shopping on your doorstep at Oakridge Centre. Currently undergoing a dramatic redevelopment, it will include a state-of-the-art community centre, 1 million square feet of retail space, a 9-acre public park, arts programming, and so much more. West Oak provides proximity to it all just a short stroll or bike ride away.
Pricing for West Oak
Selling now. Attractively priced under $1,200 per sq ft. These townhomes are selling quickly! Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for West Oak
Each building will have from three to eight units with landscaping in between. The 3-storey, 3-bedroom homes range in size from 1,318 – 1,496 sq ft. Each features a private front door entry, a ground floor patio, and direct access to the parkade. Many homes also have upper level terraces that extend from the master bedroom.
West Oak Interiors
Each home at West Oak offers flexible and highly functional layouts that enable easy adaptation to every need — from an office space during the day to school work in the evening, or family fun time any day of the week.
Interiors for Everyday Enjoyment
- Tailor your home to your style with two colour schemes: Autumn or Spring
- Warm and inviting brushed oak hardwood flooring
- Air conditioning in all homes for four-season comfort
- Expansive and energy-efficient triple-pane windows
- Roller blinds allow you to control natural light
- Generous overheight ceilings up to 9′
- Full-size LG front-loading washer & dryer
- Select homes have a rooftop terrace off the master bedroom
- Custom millwork closet in master bedroom
Kitchens for Entertaining
- European cabinetry with luxury laminate door panels and stylish recessed finger pulls
- Sleek and spacious Caesarstone countertops & backsplash
- Kitchen islands complete with waterfall Caesarstone to match countertops & backsplash
- 30″ Bosch European kitchen appliance collection:
- Five-burner stainless steel gas cooktop
- Stainless steel convection wall oven
- Seamless stainless steel slide-out hood fan
- Fully integrated and panel-ready built-in refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Bosch 24″ fully integrated and panel-ready dishwasher
- Pantry equipped with custom organizers
- Panasonic microwave with stainless steel trim
- 24″ Kohler stainless steel undermount sink with matte black faucet
- Refined Italian large-format matte porcelain tile floors
- Large-format matte porcelain tile shower floor and tub surround walls
- Quartz countertops with laminate cabinets
- Heated flooring in master en suite
- Mirror medicine cabinet in master en suite
- Kohler double sinks in select master en suites, single sinks in all other bathrooms
- Kohler matte black plumbing fixtures in master en suite
- Kohler polished chrome plumbing fixtures in main bathrooms
- Kohler soft-close toilet seats in all bathrooms
- Kohler glass enclosure showers in master en suite
- Soothing soaker tub in main bathrooms with convenient slide bar hand shower
Amenities at West Oak
A north-south internal pedestrian mews spans the length of the site, providing the perfect place to take your dog for a walk or let your children play close to home.
Parking and Storage
A one-level underground parkade will provide storage for 192 bikes and parking stalls for 102 vehicles with direct entries to individual homes.
Maintenance Fees at West Oak
Developer Team for West Oak
Shokai Canada is a subsidiary of Beijing Capital Development Holding (Group). BCDH has $20 billion in global assets, spanning projects in Australia, Britain, Canada, Japan, United States, and China. They specialize in residential property development, agent construction, developer-owned properties operation, and property management. Currently, they manage over 248 million sq ft of property worldwide.
Gradual Architecture is an experienced architectural design firm focusing on custom-designed homes, multi-residential, light industrial, and commercial developments. Teamed up with a group of creative architects, designers, and skilled technicians, Gradual is capable of providing a full range of architectural services to clients.
Any successful project begins with a team who can take dreams and transform them into reality. Space 9 is one of the few truly multi-disciplinary design firms, consisting of talented designers and interior architects who collaborate seamlessly with a carefully assembled global team of curated sub-trades, suppliers, and artists to ensure the highest levels of precision, quality and care.
Expected Completion for West Oak
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kitsilano, Oakridge, or South Vancouver?