At a Glance
- located in Port Royal, Queensborough
- 3 cross-laminated timber lowrises
- 77 market homes
- family-friendly mix of condos, lofts, townhomes
- rooftop terraces with river & mountain views
- central courtyard with children’s play area
- beside Queensborough River Trail
- short walk to Port Royal Park & Community Garden
- 5-minute drive to Queensborough Landing shops & services
A New Evolution in Building Technology
To complete the final phase of their Port Royal master-planned community, Aragon Properties is constructing three cross-laminated timber lowrises oriented around a central courtyard. Designed by Ramsay Worden Architects, Module A is a five-storey modular block of 1- and 2-bedroom flats with an open living-dining-kitchen space, and 2-storey lofts on the top floor with rooftop decks. Module B is four storeys and consists of stacked townhomes. At six storeys, Module C has two-level lofts which are the largest homes in the development. All unit types employ a “through” design with windows on both sides to increase daylight, cross-ventilation, and a feeling of openness.
At the point where the Fraser River parts, lies a master-planned community decades in the making. A 42-acre community, Port Royal is a significant fixture on the New Westminster landscape. This is a true neighbourhood where families, couples, and individuals grow amongst a diverse range of classic, yet modern, homes. The incomparable views of the river and mountains with the historical City of New Westminster in the foreground add to this rare waterfront setting.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Floor Plans for Timber House
A combination of condominiums, townhomes, and lofts have the following mix of homes:
- 10 x 1-bedroom
- 54 x 2-bedroom
- 23 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Timber House Interiors
- Choice of 3 designer colour schemes
- Engineered 7″ wide-plank oak hardwood flooring
- Solid core interior doors
- Full-size front loading washer and ventless heat pump dryer
- Contemporary solid wood feature stairs with open risers in select homes
- Distinctive, exposed CLT walls and ceilings in select homes
- Architectural glass railings with matte black handrails in select homes
- Select penthouses feature rooftop decks with outdoor kitchens including:
- Napoleon 32” propane barbeque
- Quartz countertops
- Kohler Purist stainless steel faucet and Vault undermount sink with cabinets
- Jackson 15” bar fridge
- Premium appliance package featuring:
- Fisher & Paykel 36″ ActiveSmart integrated refrigerator with built-in ice maker
- Smeg 30″ Classic Series stainless steel built-in oven
- Smeg 30″ electric induction cooktop
- Smeg 24″ integrated dishwasher
- Panasonic 24″ or 30″ built-in stainless steel microwave
- AEG 30″ 300 CFM stainless-steel pull-out range hood or Broan 30” 400 CFM black stainless steel chimney hood in select homes
- Sleek, integrated appliances and soft-close cabinet pulls
- Quartz countertops
- Quartz or tile backsplashes in select homes
- Kohler Purist matte black extendable faucet and stainless steel undermount single bowl sink
- Matte-finish European upper and lower cabinets with integrated LED lights and wood-look upper inset cabinets in select homes
- Heated floors in en suite bathrooms
- Quartz countertops
- Quartz or tile backsplash in select homes
- Large format 12″ x 24″, matte finish porcelain tile floors and walls in marble look or concrete look in select homes
- Floating vanities with undermount LED lighting in select homes
- Matte black framed mirror and Kartners bathroom accessories
- Kohler premium plumbing fixtures:
- Kohler Composed faucet in matte black and undermount sink
- Kohler Persuade Comfort dual-flush toilet
- Kohler matte black tub filler, shower, and shower wand
- Frameless glass shower enclosures with matte black hardware
- Freestanding Maxx tubs with roman style Kohler matte black faucets in select homes
- Valley soaker tubs and shower bases in select homes
Amenities at Timber House
Residents will enjoy the shared use of a central courtyard with a common barbeque and a children’s play area. Indoors, there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre and a flex room with lounge furniture and fireplace. A dog wash station is located in the parkade.
Parking and Storage
Vehicle parking will be provided by 154 spaces in a common underground parkade, of which 133 are for residents, 17 for visitors, and four are accessible. EV charger upgrades available. Select homes have enclosed private garages. Long-term bicycle storage is allocated in 109 storage lockers. A short-term bicycle rack can accommodate six bikes.
Maintenance Fees at Timber House
$0.45 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Timber House
Aragon Properties is a fully-integrated real estate developer with over 20 years of experience in building outstanding new homes in BC and Ontario. With a rich history of creating memorable developments centered on the principles of quality, innovation, and design, Aragon continues to bring unique condominiums, townhomes, and single-family houses to the dynamic Vancouver and Toronto real estate markets, where affordable luxury is paramount.
Ramsay Worden Architects have been active since 1989. They have a wide range of experience, including projects for public institutions, as well as for private developers, new construction, and renovation. The firm has developed a reputation for innovative design both in well-established contexts and in the creation of new communities. Other RWA projects that we’ve featured are Light House, Tree House, and Belpark.
Expected Completion for Timber House
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Sapperton, Downtown, or Queensborough?
Check out Light House, First & Royal, Portside, and these great New Westminster Presales!
This Post Has 0 Comments