4071 Lakeshore at a Glance
Who is the builder of 4071 Lakeshore?
How large are 4071 Lakeshore homes?
Interiors are 1,829 – 2,408 sq ft, exteriors 265 – 1,000 sq ft.
Does 4071 Lakeshore include parking?
Yes, each home has a private, ground-level 2-car garage.
8 Luxury Penthouse-Inspired Residences
Introducing 4071 Lakeshore, an exclusive collection of eight luxury condominiums by Ledcor Group. This 4-storey lowrise is constructed of concrete, steel, and wood with a façade finished with glass, steel, and exposed concrete. There are two stunning residences per floor, with interiors from 1,829 – 2,408 sq ft. Select floor plans offer a choice of 3-bedroom + den layouts with 2.5 or 3.5 bathrooms. Double sliding doors open onto west-facing decks finished with pedestal pavers, ranging from 265 – 1,000 sq ft. For outdoor dining and entertaining, natural gas connections are located on either end to hook up a grill or firetable. Interiors feature 9′ ceilings and oversized triple-pane windows for plenty of natural light. Kitchens boast 10′ quartz waterfall islands, premium Fisher & Paykel appliances, and an 80-bottle wine fridge. All bathrooms are supplied by a Navian on-deman hot water system, while en suites include in-floor heating. Homeowners will also have use of a private 60′ lap pool with a poolside gym house.
Situated in an established Lower Mission
neighbourhood, 4071 Lakeshore is conveniently located near numerous recreational amenities. Bluebird Beach Park across the street, provides direct lake access to enjoy a day paddleboarding. Neighbouring Belmont Park has a paved, multi-use pathway where you can exercise your four-legged friend. Within a 10-minute walk from your front door, is one of the finest combinations of recreational facilities in the Okanagan. The Capital News Centre, Mission Recreation Park, H2O Adventure + Fitness, and the Kinsmen Softball Complex offer an array of all-ages, all-seasons programs and amenities. Also nearby is the Mission Dog Park, Michaelbrook Golf, and the Roundabout Equestrian Center for both English and Western horseback riding. With all of these facilities in the vicinity of your own neighbourhood, there’s always something to do!
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
What is the Pricing for 4071 Lakeshore?
Only two homes remain! Starting from $2,299,000. Contact me today to discuss plans and upgrades according to your needs.
What Floor Plans are offered for 4071 Lakeshore?
Each floor has only two residences. The final two available homes are now ready to move in:
2,408 sq ft interior | 525 sq ft exterior | lake views
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, den, 2-car garage
2,153 sq ft interior | 1,100 sq ft exterior | lake views
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, den, 2-car garage
Contact me today to discuss your requirements.
What will 4071 Lakeshore Interiors look like?
- Modern, spacious interiors with 9′ ceilings
- Oversized vinyl triple pane windows with drywall return for a modern finish
- Window coverings included
- Roller blinds throughout the living spaces and silhouette top-down/bottom-up blackout blinds in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Savannah Genesis Series Infinity 40 linear gas fireplace; option to upgrade surround/mantle
- Efficient Navian on-demand hot water system, never run out of hot water again!
- Mechanical room in each home houses the forced air gas furnace and Navian on-demand hot water systems
- Hambro flooring system between floors for ultimate sound-proofing
- LED Pot lighting throughout with lighting in living area/deck on dimmer switches
- Residents will enjoy durable engineered hardwood throughout the living and bedroom quarters. Powder rooms are also finished with engineered hardwood underfoot
- Unique to suite #202, polished hot water heated concrete floors throughout
- Luxurious porcelain glazed tiles can be found throughout bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Beautiful 10 ft quartz waterfall islands. Caesarstone and Silestone are available. Both materials are durable, stain-resistant and have easy-care qualities
- Silestone countertops in 101, 102 & 201 kitchens
- Additional electrical outlets are located discretely under the island counter, perfect for your KitchenAid mixer or other countertop appliances
- Kohler Vault 30″ double sink in island
- Soft-close white gloss Richelieu cabinets with modern Crofton pulls offer ample storage
- Fisher & Paykel Dual Fuel 36” 6-burner gas range
- Fisher & Paykel integrated French door 16.8 cu ft Refrigerator
- 70″ x 22″ Fully-integrated 80-bottle wine fridge with built-in multi-temperature gauge and alarm system
- Panasonic Microwave
- Fisher & Paykel integrated 24″ dishwasher
- Navian on-demand hot water system
- In-floor heating in master en suite
- Master en suite with freestanding soaker tub for ultimate self-care spa days
- Master en suite shower with modern hexagon tile floor and glazed porcelain tile surround to ceiling
- Master en suite shower with hand wand and 8″ rain shower head combo
- Master en suite with Caesarstone quartz countertop vanity with double undermount sinks and chrome faucets, single undermount sinks in guest baths
- South Residences 2nd & 3rd Bedroom En Suites (102, 202, 302, 402):
- Guest bedrooms feature separate en suites
- Guest bed 2 en suite with tub/shower with wand shower head and glazed porcelain tile surround
- Guest bed 3 en suite with shower only. Modern hexagon tile floor shower with head wand and glazed porcelain tile surround
- North Residences Second Bathroom (101, 201, 301, 401):
- Main bath with tub/shower and tile surround
- Luxurious porcelain glazed tile floor underfoot
- Side-by-side full-sized washer & dryer
- 5.0 cu. ft closet-depth front-load Whirlpool washer with intuitive controls
- 7.4 cu. ft front-load electric dryer with intuitive controls
- Caesarstone countertops with 5″ backsplash
- Oversized sliding patio doors offer endless natural light
- Expansive west-facing patios offer 265 sq ft of outdoor living, optimized for entertaining with two gas outlets and a frost-free hose bib
- No future development is planned in front of west-facing patios
- West patios are finished concrete paver stone surfaces on a pedestal system for easy cleaning and drainage
- Upgrade option for electric solar roller shades on sun-drenched west-facing patio
- Select residences feature additional patios, up to 1,000 sq ft
- East-facing balconies offer beautiful Belmont Park views
- Patios feature sleek steel soffits with recessed LED lighting
- Juliette balconies with concrete surfaces are the perfect home for a herb garden
What are the Amenities at 4071 Lakeshore?
Residents can enjoy exclusive use of a 60′ long x 4.5′ deep double-lane lap pool with a pebble tec finish. A poolside cabana features a gym, water fountain, and outdoor shower.
Are Parking and Storage available?
Parking is provided in an enclosed, ground-level gated garage. Each residence has a private heated 2- car garage with side-by-side parking and equipped for EV charging stations. Garage doors are wifi-capable and can be controlled via smartphone. A commercial-grade Kone elevator with 9′ ceiling offers access to your front door from the parkade level. For visitors, there are two uncovered parking stalls available.
What are the Maintenance Fees at 4071 Lakeshore?
$0.28 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for 4071 Lakeshore?
Based in Vancouver, the Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies, serving the civil & infrastructure, oil & gas, pipeline, building, mining, power, and telecommunications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in property investment, forestry, aviation, and marine transportation services. Ledcor is a privately-held, employee-owned company with over 800 employee shareholders. Ledcor employs over 7,000 people across 20 offices. Since 1947, the company has been growing with its clients and partners: Forward. Together.
LIME Architecture is a local firm that has developed a long-term relationship with the City of Kelowna team and its planners. Their creative and professional team is committed to consistently delivering award-winning, world-class architectural services. With core values consisting of client satisfaction, teamwork, and attention to detail, they approach each opportunity with a strong understanding of the client’s vision.
When is the expected Completion for 4071 Lakeshore?
Completed in April 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in South Pandosy, Lower Mission, or South Kelowna?
Check out Aqua Waterfront, The Orchard, Green Square Vert, and these great Kelowna Presales!