At a Glance
- located at Steveston Highway & Southdale Road
- two 3-storey + four 2-storey woodframe buildings
- 20 townhomes
- across from farm-fresh food
- close to Richmond Golf & Tennis Country Club
- near Ironwood Plaza shopping
- 4-minute bike ride to South Arm Community Centre
- 4-minute drive to Highway 99
- 7-minute drive to Steveston Village
20 Elegant Richmond Townhomes
Ardor Steveston is a boutique collection of 20 family-size townhomes from Richmond’s Ardor Development. It consists of eight 3-bedroom and 12 four-bedroom residences, with 2- and 3-storey floor plans ranging from 1,419 – 2,014 sq ft. All homes feature 2-car, double-wide garages, private patios & lawns, and aging-in-place features. Three have studio or 1-bedroom lockoff suites, while two offer convertible floor plans that can easily be renovated to accommodate residents with mobility challenges. Elegant interiors are decorated in a choice of two colour palettes by Space 9 Interior Design. Finishings and fixtures include durable laminate flooring, bedroom carpeting, bathroom tile flooring, Samsung and LG smart home appliances, quartz countertops, air conditioning, and a heat recovery ventilator. Homeowner amenities feature a children’s play area with caregiver seating and a small community garden.
Situated in an established residential neighbourhood, Broadmoor is an ideal place to raise a family. James Whiteside Elementary and Hugh McRoberts Secondary schools are both within easy cycling distance. Located across from fertile fields, you can enjoy seasonal farm-to-table meals at home with produce from Steveston Fruit & Veggie Farm Market, along with fresh seafood straight off the boat at Steveston Fisherman’s Wharf. Restock your pantry and household items nearby at Ironwood Plaza with more than 49 restaurants, shops, and services, including London Drugs, Save-On Foods, and BC Liquor Store. Neighbourhood recreational amenities range from basketball, tennis, and swimming at South Arm Community Centre to the links at Richmond Golf & Tennis Country Club. For daytrips, long weekend getaways, or summer road trips, your great escape begins on Highway 99, just four minutes down the road. Feel relaxed and connected as you enjoy your time with your loved ones in this urban oasis.
Pricing for Ardor Steveston
Starting from $989,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Ardor Steveston updates.
Floor Plans for Ardor Steveston
Ardor offers a selection of 11 floorplans with interiors from 1,419 – 2,014 sq ft. The 3-storey units facing Steveston Highway consist of 4-bedroom homes, while the 2-storey rear units have 3-bedroom layouts. All homes incorporate aging-in-place features. Private outdoor spaces include a patio and a small lawn. Units 1, 12, and 18 feature one studio and two 1-bedroom, ground-level secondary suites from 270 – 296 sq ft. Unit 7 and Unit 8 have convertible floor plans that can easily be renovated to accommodate a resident in a wheelchair.
Ardor Steveston Interiors
- Choice of two elegant colour palettes: Cream or Royal Blue
- 9′ to 10′ ceilings convey a feeling of spaciousness
- Laminate flooring (Oak Beige or Oak Dark)
- Bedroom carpeting in Snow White or Distant Grey
- LG front-load washer & dryer
- Advanced air conditioning & HRV
- Pre-wired internet connections
- Pre-wired, in-home security system
- Hard wired smoke detectors
- Whistler quartz countertops with complementing backsplash
- Modern cabinets (Cashmere Grey or Indigo Blue) with under-cabinet lighting
- Ample storage space with ultra-large upper cabinets
- Large stainless steel under-mount sink with champagne bronze faucet
- Premium home appliance package:
- French door Samsung refrigerator with wifi (24″ for lockoff units)
- 30″ Samsung electric range with wifi
- Samsung microwave and trim kit
- 24″ LG dishwasher with Storm Wash
- Main level powder room
- Pampering soaker tub and/or walk-in shower combination
- Champagne bronze faucet with matching shower head & bath faucet in en suite
- Hand-held and slide bar in en suite & main bathrooms
- Dual-flush, low-flow toilets for water conservation
- Large porcelain tile flooring
- Stylish flat-panel cabinetry with mirror
- Durable quartz countertops provide an elegant look
Amenities at Ardor Steveston
A children’s play area, located between Building E and Building F, includes a variety of play equipment, seating for caregivers, and shade from a mature tree. At the eastern end of the internal driveway, is a community garden with raised planters.
Parking and Storage
A spacious double garage with side-by-side parking is built into each unit with Level 2 EV charging. Four visitor parking spaces will be provided, including an accessible stall.
Developer Team for Ardor Steveston
Ardor Development is a Richmond real estate development company. Their mission is to create distinctive homes with superior quality, where you and your loved ones can thrive in an optimal environment, feeling safe, secure, and connected. Providing maximum comfort and livability is at the forefront, as Ardor crafts modern, state-of-the-art homes for a well-balanced, integrated lifestyle.
Space 9 Interior Design is a Vancouver-based interior design studio founded by principal, Sha Wang. Space 9 offers bespoke design services to craft a masterpiece unique to each client that considers the vision, preferences, location, timeline, and budget. The firm specializes in custom residential, commercial, and development projects. Services include concept consultation, interior and exterior design, 3D modeling and rendering, furnishings selection, construction documents, and administration.
Expected Completion for Ardor Steveston
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Richmond Centre, Broadmoor, or Steveston?