At a Glance
- located at Spires Road & Cook Crescent
- three 2- & 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 22 townhomes
- 6-minute walk to Garden City Community Park
- 9 minutes from Richmond Public Market
- 900m to Richmond–Brighouse Station
- 11-minute walk to CF Richmond Centre shopping
- 7-minute bike ride to Minoru Park & Richmond Tennis Club
- 8-minute drive to the Olympic Oval
More Room for the Good Life
Brighouse 22 is a new townhome collection by South Street Development Group. These 22 City Centre homes provide ample space for a family to grow — giving you more room to cook, more room to entertain, more room to play, and more room to relax. A selection of five 3-bedroom floor plans offers a choice of 1-, 2-, and 3-storey layouts with one or two patios for individual household outdoor space. Some plans include an additional flex room or a ground floor secondary studio suite. Parking and bicycle storage are accommodated in a surface level parkade, enclosed by the rowhouses and with direct access from most residences. The parkade roof features a landscaped courtyard that includes a children’s play area, common walkway, and private patios.
Brighouse 22 is connected to everything you need to live a convenient, urban lifestyle. William Cook Elementary School, Richmond Secondary School, and Kwantlen Polytechnic University are all within 2 kilometres. All of your shopping needs can be met at CF Richmond Centre — a mere 10-minute walk away. For relaxation, nearby Garden City Community Park offers gardens and walkways, picnic areas, an off-leash dog run, tennis courts, and a BMX bike park. For larger community amenities, Minoru Park features extensive facilities, including sports fields, the Richmond Tennis Club, an ice rink, aquatic centre, art gallery, and public library. Good bike and bus routes are convenient for most trips, while the Canada Line provides car-free connections to YVR and downtown Vancouver. No matter which stage your family is at, there’s a place for them to thrive.
Floor Plans for Brighouse 22
Choose your ideal home from a selection of five floorplans with one layout that includes a lockoff studio suite:
- 4 x 3-bedroom from 1,075 – 1,588 sq ft
- 16 x 3-bedroom + den from 1,683 – 1,738 sq ft
- 2 x 2,226-sq-ft 4-bedroom
Brighouse 22 Interiors
- Choice of 2 contemporary colour schemes
- Vaulted ceilings in master bedroom
- Taymore Premier matte black door hardware
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout kitchen, living, dining, staircase
- Cut pile carpeting in upper floor hallways & bedrooms
- Built-in closet organizers with drawers in master bedroom
- LG high efficiency front load washer and dryer
- Full-wrap laminate, square edge, soft-close cabinets
- Modern matte black cabinet hardware
- Oversize stacked ceramic tile backsplash
- Pullout pantry shelf with soft-close hardware
- Integrated double door refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer
- Bosch stainless steel appliance package:
- 30″ thermal wall oven featuring Ecoclean self-cleaning
- 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ flush-look pullout range hood with halogen lights
- Panasonic microwave oven
- Quartz countertop with polished square edge & waterfall end feature
- Gold pendant light fixture above kitchen island
- Single-basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Under-counter recessed puck lighting for well-lit counter space
- Moen matte black, single-handle faucet with pulldown spray
- Soft-close undermount waste bin system
- Floating vanity with square edge, soft-close cabinets
- Under-vanity strip lighting for softer evening light
- Quartz countertop with polished square edge
- Rectangular undermount porcelain sink
- Moen single-lever sink faucet
- Large-format framed bathroom mirror
- Surface-mounted gold vanity light bar above mirror
- Portfolio series large-format (12″x 24″) tile
- Large-format (12″x 24″) tub & shower surround tile
- Frameless glass shower enclosure with swinging door in en suite
- Moen matte black thermostatic shower kit with rain head & height-adjustable hand shower in en suite
- Dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
- Sliding glass shower enclosure in bathroom
- Taymore Slip Stream series matte black toilet & bath accessories
Amenities at Brighouse 22
A courtyard on the parking garage roof provides private patio space for homes and an outdoor play area with a rubberized surface for children.
Parking and Storage
A ground level parkade enclosed by the three buildings offers storage for 34 resident bicycles in a secure room and parking stalls for 27 resident and 5 visitor vehicles, of which 3 are accessible. Most homes have direct ground level access to the parking garage.
Maintenance Fees at Brighouse 22
$0.33 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Brighouse 22
South Street Development Group is a diversified real estate company specializing in the zoning, development, and construction of multi-family and commercial properties. The company was formed in 1986 by Sam Hanson to identify and acquire investments in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and throughout Alberta. SSDG works with the best and brightest architects, designers, engineers and contractors to create compelling residential and commercial projects. These have included Atmosphere, Campbell Residences, La Menta, and Oak Keys.
HOTSON Architecture is a Vancouver architectural firm. Formed in 2013 and led by Kai Hotson, the company is a full-service design firm of 10 talented architects and designers. The small-scale team enables Kai to oversee each project attentively with his involvement from beginning to end. Experienced in a wide range of project types including retail, interiors, housing, community buildings, feasibility studies, and master planning, HOTSON consistently seeks economic, environmental, and social sustainability solutions that make sense.
For fourteen years, Cynthia Florano has been honing her skills as an interior designer while working with prestigious Vancouver multi-family developers — such as Polygon and Parklane Homes — and a selection of private residences. Her clean designs carry an air of contemporary sophistication and are always combined with an element of the unexpected — a splash of colour, a perplexing pattern, a thoughtful shape. The refinement of her design aesthetic, philosophy, and credentials have contributed to her status as a respected professional and creative in the industry.
Expected Completion for Brighouse 22
May 1, 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Bridgeport, Brighouse, or Lansdowne?