At a Glance
- located at 84 Avenue & 203A Street
- 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 45 townhomes
- close to The Village at Thunderbird Centre shopping & dining
- short drive to Langley Events Centre
- 10-minute walk to 52-acre Yorkson Community Park sports fields & recreation
- near Langley Cineplex & Sportsplex
- easy access to Carvolth Transit Exchange & Trans-Canada Highway
Stately Parkside Living
Discover a stately collection of Georgian-style townhomes, coming soon to Langley’s Carvolth Village neighbourhood from Archwood Developments. Aston is a new community of 45 residences with a selection of 3- and 4-bedroom floor plans. All homes include landscaped, fenced yards, main floor balconies, and built-in garages. Spacious interiors range from 1,313-1,703 sq ft. Next door, the new Carvolth Mews Park offers a place of repose to enjoy the beauty of nature right at your doorstep. It is part of a linear greenway reaching to 86 Avenue that includes parks, play areas for children, and multi-purpose trails.
Located in a rapidly growing community that is designed to nurture family living, Aston is a comfortable walk from Yorkson Creek Middle School and Yorkson Community Park with their sports fields, baseball diamonds, bike park, and dog park. The Langley Events Centre and Willoughby Community Centre are a short ride away by either bike or car. Amenities include an arena, gymnasiums, a dry floor arena, banquet hall, meeting rooms, fitness centre, spray park, and playground. For all your shopping needs, the stores at 88 Avenue & 200 Street offer a variety of options from IGA and Kin’s Farm Market, to Shoppers Drug Mart and Premium Label Outlet. Dining choices abound on both sides of Highway 1, as well as Cineplex theatres and Langley Sportsplex. Breathe it all in and go beyond.
Pricing for Aston
Starting from $1,100,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Aston updates.
Floor Plans for Aston
Aston will offer a selection of 3- and 4-bedroom floorplans with layouts ranging from 1,313-1,779 sq ft. Each home has a private yard, built-in garage, and second floor balcony.
Contact me today to discuss your needs.
- Entry foyer showcases easy-care oversized porcelain tile flooring
- Two contemporary designer colour schemes to choose from: Greystone or Sandstone
- Luxurious wide plank laminate hardwood flooring throughout living areas anchor the home with natural warmth
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, hallways and stairways provides a soft start to the day
- Airy 9′ ceilings on the main level adds to the generous sense of space and light
- Natural light fills homes through oversized windows
- Low‑E glass windows paired with 2″ faux wood blinds reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency
- Forced-air heating with optional air conditioning
- Full rough-in for built‑in vacuum
- Side-by-side front-loading Whirlpool washer & dryer and linen storage
- Built-in closet shelving and organizers
- Telus one year pre-paid plan that includes Optik TV with PVR, Optik high-speed internet, wireless gateway
- Timeless Shaker cabinetry with subtle undermounted lighting, nickel hardware, and soft-close doors & drawers
- Refined quartz countertops with dramatic hexagonal or subway tile backsplash
- Full-height pantry provides plenty of space for storage
- Durable laminate hardwood flooring complements the cabinetry
- Kitchen island provides ample space for meal prep and gathering for family fun and games
- Undermount stainless steel sink, garburator, single-lever low-flow Grohe faucet and pullout vegetable spray with flex line
- Stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Samsung Energy Star 36″ counter-depth French door refrigerator and freezer with smart storage
- Self-cleaning Whirlpool gas range with cooktop & large oven
- High-performance ultra-modern chimney hood fan
- Large Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Ultra-efficient Whirlpool Energy Star dishwasher
- Refined imported porcelain tile flooring creates a serene spa-like atmosphere
- Timeless Shaker cabinetry, with brushed nickel pulls and soft‑close doors and drawers, provides significant storage
- Framed vanity mirror and contemporary lighting
- En suite features separate shower with elegant frameless glass enclosure and porcelain tile, generous dual undermount sinks and spacious quartz countertop
- Larger homes feature a deep soaker tub in addition to a separate shower
- Second bathroom features a soaker tub with porcelain tile surround and mosaic accent tiles, undermount sink and sleek quartz countertop
- Convenient main floor powder room with quartz countertop for guests
- Modern Grohe faucets and showerheads add a sophisticated touch
- Polished chrome accessories by Taymor add to the elevated experience
- Kohler dual-flush toilets
Amenities at Aston
Part of a linear greenway that provides a pedestrian link between 84 Avenue and 86 Avenue, Carvolth Mews Park is centred on a multi-use pathway and a seasonal watercourse, adjacent to Aston, that acts to capture stormwater. This densely vegetated area includes several seating areas for residents and visitors to rest and enjoy the natural environment.
Parking and Storage
Two-car, side‑by‑side garages with plenty of room for seasonal and sports gear storage. Ten stalls are distributed throughout the property for visitor parking.
Maintenance Fees at Aston
$0.14 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Aston
Archwood Developments is a noted developer of quality residences. Known for meticulous design detail and careful attention to quality craftsmanship, they are fully committed to creating homes that stand the test of time. From site selection to architecture, interior design to landscaping, Archwood oversees every element of their projects, collaborating with top talent to create residences of distinction that deliver exceptional long-term value to owners.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Expected Completion for Aston
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Clayton, Willoughby, or Langley City?