Bloom at Yorkson at a Glance
What types of home does Bloom offer?
Single-family homes, duplexes, and rowhomes.
Does Bloom have any maintenance fees?
No, these are freehold properties.
Does Bloom include air conditioning?
A roughed-in a/c supply line allows for future installation.
Room to Grow
Bloom at Yorkson, developed by T.M. Crest Homes, is a collection of non-strata, freehold residences consisting of 12 single-family homes, 6 duplexes, and 7 townhomes. These are located at 205 Street and 76 Avenue in Langley’s Willoughby community. The residences feature contemporary West Coast-style façades with gable roofs, stone columns, wood trim, and fibre cement plank & shake siding. Each home offers four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, with single-family homes also including a 2-bedroom basement legal suite. With floor plans ranging from 2,289 to 3,972 sq ft of interior living space, homeowners will have plenty of space to grow, including a fenced patio for outdoor relaxation and entertainment.
The Yorkson community in Willoughby Heights is undergoing rapid transformation, with new multi-family developments and expanding community amenities. It’s an ideal choice for young families starting out. Bloom is conveniently located near K-12 schools, including the new Donna Gabriel Robins Elementary School. For all-ages activities and recreation, Willoughby Community Park and the Langley Events Centre are a short 5-minute drive away, offering a spray park, playing fields, and sports courts. Willoughby Town Centre is nearby, providing convenient shopping options like Your Independent Grocer, Shoppers Drug Mart, banks, a post office, hairdresser, dentist, and a liquor store. If you’re looking for more shopping choices, SmartCentres Langley, Walmart, and Costco are just a 7-minute drive away. Commuting to work or embarking on a road trip is easy with quick access to Highway 1 in under 10 minutes.
What is the Pricing for Bloom at Yorkson?
Selling now. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Bloom at Yorkson updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Bloom at Yorkson?
Designed with family in mind, Bloom’s single-family, duplex, and row homes each offer four bedrooms and 3½ bathrooms.
Choose from four different floorplans ranging from 2,964 – 3,972 sq ft. Each home features 4 bedrooms, 3½ bathrooms, a flex room, den (most plans), laundry, and a 2-bedroom basement lockoff suite.
These 3-storey duplexes share a common 2,855-sq-ft plan with 4 bedrooms, 3½ bathrooms, a laundry room, and a main floor den. The finished basement has a bedroom, flex room, rec room, and a shared bathroom.
Two plans with 2,289 – 2,777 sq ft of interior space, feature 4 bedrooms, 3½ bathrooms, a laundry room, and a main floor den. The finished basement includes a bedroom, shared bathroom, and a rec room with a sink for an optional bar installation.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and custom options according to your needs.
What will Bloom at Yorkson Interiors look like?
- Main floors appointed with wide plank laminate flooring, large windows, and LED lighting fixtures to brighten each space
- Staircases finished with wood handrails and metal spindles
- Lower floor bedroom with full bath in duplex and row homes assist in multi-generational living without sacrificing comfort
- Legal 2-bedroom basement suite with a separate entrance, full kitchen, and laundry (single-family homes only)
- Bench seating and coat hooks in the mudroom
- 10’ ceilings on main level of single-family homes
- 9’ ceilings on main level of duplex & rowhomes
- Large walk-in master bedroom closets
- Semi-sheer silhouette rolling blinds
- Installed sink on lower floor of duplex and rowhomes for optional rec room bar space
- Navien Tankless water heater
- iFlow hydronic furnace
- Rough-in for air conditioning, central vacuum, and security system
- USB ports in kitchen and master bedroom
- In-wall conduit rough-in for power supply from solar roof panels
- Grand kitchens complemented with soft close Shaker style cabinetry, quartz countertops, and designer pendant lighting
- Spacious kitchen islands with bar-style seating provide ample room for all of your culinary endeavors and memorable family gatherings
- Stainless steel chimney hood fan with full-height ceramic tile backsplash
- Walk in pantry with shelving (plan-specific)
- Undermount stainless steel double sink with pullout faucet & deck-mounted soap dispenser
- Direct wired garburator under kitchen sink makes for easy post meal cleanup
- Samsung stainless steel appliances including:
- 36” French door refrigerator
- 30” slide in gas range with convection oven
- 24” dishwasher with full stainless-steel interior
- Powder bathroom conveniently located near the entrance of each home
- Quartz countertops and undermount sinks allow quick and easy bathroom cleanups
- Deluxe one-piece skirted toilets
- Soft-close Shaker cabinetry with frameless vanity mirrors
- 12″ x 24″ ceramic tiles with flat black bath and shower fixtures in single-family homes
- 12″ x 24″ ceramic tiles with polished chrome in duplex & row homes
- Side-by-side soaker tub and glass-enclosed shower elevate the en suite to a personal spa (plan-specific)
Are Parking and Storage available?
All single-family homes have internal double-wide, 2-car garages of approximately 400 sq ft. Duplexes and rowhomes have a detached, single-car garage with an exterior parking pad, except for lots 13 & 19 which have double garages. All garages include a Level 2 electric car charging outlet.
Who is the Developer Team for Bloom at Yorkson?
The Bloom at Yorkson from T.M. Crest Homes was designed by Surrey-based, single-family home specialist, Tynan Design.
Since 1988, T.M. Crest Homes has nurtured a reputation of honesty, hard work, and experience to have the privilege of being among the very few established homebuilders in the Lower Mainland. T.M. Crest is committed to fostering a lasting relationship with each of their clients. As the owner of a T.M. Crest built home, you can be assured that each and every aspect of your home was built with the highest degree of knowledge and care, and will stand the test of time.
When is the expected Completion for Bloom at Yorkson?
First homes are expected to be ready in March 2024 to move in.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Yorkson, Jericho, or Latimer?