At a Glance
- located at Seaview Drive & Clarke Road
- 4 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 28 x 3- & 4-bedroom executive townhomes
- large forest & public park located just 300m east
- close to Burquitlam & Port Moody shopping
- short drive to Rocky Point Park
- near Port Moody’s Brewers Row
- 10-minute drive to Simon Fraser University
- 30-minute commute to Vancouver
In Thriving Port Moody
Situated at the gateway to Port Moody, Cedar Ridge is a collection of 28 executive townhomes centrally located in a growing community. With a natural colour palette and West Coast modern design inspired by the cedar trees native to the region, Cedar Ridge will offer high-quality, open living spaces in classic 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes big enough for the entire family. A Cedar Ridge home gives you the space you need to live, work, and play.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Live in the heart of a thriving suburban neighbourhood with modern amenities including a flagship supermarket, access to the Evergreen SkyTrain line, and an eclectic cluster of shops and restaurants all just minutes from home. Take in ocean views at Rocky Point Park, the city’s most popular destination. Take a leisurely stroll on the Shoreline Trail, explore the inlet from a kayak, paddle board or boat, or have a picnic and enjoy some Rocky Point Ice Cream.
Pricing for Cedar Ridge
From the low $900,000s to $1,199,900. Cedar Ridge is excited to announce the opportunity to LIVE FREE FOR 1 YEAR! Purchasers of the next three homes will get their mortgage and strata fees paid for one year! Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Cedar Ridge updates.
Floor Plans for Cedar Ridge
These rare Tri-Cities executive townhomes range in size from 1,304 – 1,602 sq ft. Visit the Cedar Ridge website to browse the six different 3- and 4-bedroom layouts. To ensure your opportunity to take advantage of the developer’s special promotion, contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Cedar Ridge Interiors
Interiors are designed with open floor plans and plenty of natural light. Your new home includes USB outlets for your charging convenience, as well as carpeted bedrooms and Nuheat heated en suite floors for your comfort.
- Choice of two colour schemes:
- Seaview: White raised panel painted Shaker cabinets, or
- Clarke: Woodgrain laminate flat-panel cabinets
- 9’ ceilings on main level, 7’ doors throughout
- Wide plank laminate wood flooring throughout the main living areas including kitchen and powder room
- Tile flooring in bathrooms
- Carpet on stairs, bedrooms and upstairs hallways
- Contemporary baseboard and window/door trim package
- 2” wood-look blinds
- Pot lights in select locations throughout
- Whirlpool stacking front load Energy Star rated washer and dryer
- USB outlets for easy charging of your electronics
Open-concept kitchens create an inviting gathering space for family and guests alike with open display shelves and careful consideration to placement of cupboards and drawers. Thoughtful design elements including functional work surfaces and KitchenAid
stainless steel appliances are ready for your culinary conquests.
- Quartz countertops
- Contemporary under-mount stainless steel sink
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package including:
- 30” gas slide-in range
- 20.0 Cu. Ft. Energy Star rated French door refrigerator with interior water dispenser
- High temperature, ultra-quiet dishwasher
- Panasonic built-in, under counter microwave
- Easy reach corner cabinet system (floor plan dependent)
- Under cabinet puck lights
Elegant bathrooms are designed with convenience and style in mind. Spacious en suites feature under-cabinet lighting and Nuheat thermostat-controlled heated floors. Quartz countertops with undermount sinks, and single-lever chrome faucets and shower heads, further complement the contemporary design of these homes.
- En suite and bathroom cabinetry and vanities match the kitchen
- Under-cabinet lighting in ensuites
- Undermount sinks
- Polished single-lever chrome faucets and shower heads
- Tiled tub/shower surrounds
- Tub/shower in main bath, shower in en suite
- En suites offer Nuheat thermostat-controlled heated floors
Amenities at Cedar Ridge
Spacious exterior decks or patios extend your living space and feature a natural gas barbecue outlet. Residents can also enjoy use of a naturally landscaped outdoor amenity area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a private two-car garage. There are also six visitor vehicle parking stalls at opposite ends of the property.
Maintenance Fees at Cedar Ridge
$0.17 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Cedar Ridge
When two companies that place great emphasis on partnerships find each other and share a common goal, with equal passion and drive, then the results will be nothing short of amazing.
A local company that is proud to build communities close to home, Allaire Living is fueled by an endless drive to achieve excellence and does so with a long history of success.
Headwater Living is the residential development arm of Headwater Projects, focused on building livable homes, enhancing neighborhoods and strengthening communities.
Integra Architecture Inc. was established in 1999 by two experienced architects – Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist. The partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing.
i3 design was founded in 2003 and has spent the past 14 years forging strong client relationships while building an impressive track record in the multi-family home industry. They are a multi-disciplinary, full service design firm equipped to assist with projects from the initial design stage through to marketing. Their diverse client list has provided opportunities to work across the Lower Mainland as well as the Fraser Valley, the Sunshine Coast, Whistler as well as Calgary and the surrounding areas.
Expected Completion for Cedar Ridge
Selling now! Construction is underway. Completion is estimated to be in Spring of 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, or Port Moody?
Check out these great Tri-Cities Presales!