At a Glance
- located at 237 Street & Dewdney Trunk Road
- 9 woodframe buildings
- 41 x 3-storey townhomes
- walking distance to K-12 schools
- close to Pharmasave & Save-On-Foods
- near Hacker’s Haven Par 3 Golf
- 4-minute drive to downtown Maple Ridge shopping & dining
- 5 minutes from Port Haney Station
- 15-minute drive to Alouette Lake
Contemporary Country Living
Welcome to Havenridge, a new collection of 41 townhomes by Saiya Developments offering spacious 3-bedroom + den homes designed with family life in mind. The community’s nine woodframe buildings express a Tudor-style architecture with wooden slats on the end gable walls, extended curved-wood eaves, wood brackets and corbels, and brick veneer. Floorplans include an attached double garage, main floor powder room and balcony, laundry closet, and a master bedroom walk-in closet. The grounds will be fully landscaped with a community outdoor amenity and each residence having a fenced private yard.
Located between the mountains and downtown Maple Ridge, you can effortlessly balance family life and nature. An abundance of urban conveniences is just a short drive away including shopping, dining, brew pubs, and farm markets. Less than 15 minutes away, the exquisite Golden Ears Provincial Park offers a wide variety of activities, such as hiking, swimming, camping, boating, and fishing. It’s like having a vacation spot minutes from home. At Havenridge, you’re never far from your next destination. It’s a 5-minute drive to the West Coast Express, 10 minutes from Highway 1, and 5 minutes to Lougheed Highway. From floorplans to finishes, spaces to play and grow, Havenridge is designed for life.
Pricing for Havenridge
Now selling from $734,900. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and possible purchaser incentives.
Floor Plans for Havenridge
Havenridge’s 41 townhomes are oragnized into nine 3-storey buildings with four to five units in each. Ranging from 1,358 – 1,433 sq ft, choose from five 3-bedroom + den A Plan homes or 36 B and C Plan 3-bedroom residences. Each townhome features a private landscaped yard, attached double garage, main floor balcony and powder room, master bedroom walk-in closet, and a laundry closet.
Live in Style
- Vaulted ceilings in most master suites bring visual interest and a delightful open, airy feel
- Durable laminate flooring throughout is suited for life well-lived at home
- Recessed pot lighting in kitchens and bathrooms to create an ambiance that enhances any mood or style
- Polished surface mount lighting in bedrooms
- Optimal personal storage solutions are taken care of with a spacious walk-in master bedroom closet
Kitchens That Inspire
- Open-concept kitchens with a multi-function kitchen island, ideal for family dining, meal preparation, and entertaining
- Matte white flat panel kitchen cabinets with sleek matte black hardware that define a timeless look
- Unique porcelain mosaic back-splash that compliments the contemporary country style
- Rustic floating wood shelving provides a charming touch, framing the sink
- Gentle, soft closing cabinets for a quiet & smooth high-touch finish
- Classy and elegant marble quartz countertops are easy to maintain
- Modern pendant accent lighting above island is a functional & aesthetically-pleasing design
- Well-designed details like under cabinet task lighting, an optimal feature for any at-home chef
- Deep single-bowl under surface mount sink with matte
black spray faucet make cleaning a breeze
- Samsung appliance package:
- Wifi-enabled smart fridge with pull-out freezer door and built-in ice maker
- Wifi-enabled gas range with front controls and convection capability
- Faber high-power slideout range hood
- Energy Star dishwasher, including 4 wash cycles and quiet operation
- Luxurious quartz dual sink vanity in all master en suites with plenty of storage space in cabinets
- Step into a full-length spa-style walk-in en suite shower
- Matte white floor-to-ceiling subway tiles in master en suite shower create a sleek and elegant look
- Relax in a beautiful soaker tub in main bathroom with full wall tiling
- Contemporary-chic matte black hardware accessories
- Stylish and modern wall sconce lighting fixtures
- Single-piece dual-flush toilet to help reduce water consumption
Amenities at Havenridge
Residents will enjoy shared use of a community green space with a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Revel in the extra space for a family vehicle, workout space, or workshop with spacious side-by-side garages in all units with room for up to 3 or 4 cars for select homes. Visitor parking is provided by 12 vehicle stalls distributed throughout the property, of which 1 is accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Havenridge
$0.15 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Havenridge
Driven by their passion for design and bold architecture, the award-winning team at Saiya Developments knows how to build luxury. With an impressive portfolio of homes, from single family to larger scale multi-unit projects, Saiya brings their years of experience and knowledge to deliver exceptional quality in every single home that bares their name. They have an impeccable reputation and are proud of the relationships they have forged with families they have built for throughout the Lower Mainland.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Expected Completion for Havenridge
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, or Chilliwack?