At a Glance
- located at Sutton Avenue & Lasser Road
- 220 townhomes
- walking paths connect to Trans Canada Trail
- across from Pitt Meadows Athletic Park & Arena
- near South Bonson Community Centre
- 3-minute drive to Golden Ears Bridge
- Montessori & K-12 schools within 5 minutes
- 6-minute drive to Maple Meadows Station
- 7 minutes from Meadowtown Centre shopping
Life in Balance
Discover Nature’s Walk, an inviting collection of 220 townhomes and duplexes by Onni Group in Pitt Meadows. Located in South Bonson near the mighty Fraser River, these 3- and 4-bedroom homes feature private garages, fenced yards, gourmet kitchens, and all the space needed for growing families and hosting company. The exclusive Meadows Club in the heart of the community, offers residents 5,000 sq ft of amenities, including an outdoor pool, spacious lounge with kitchen, and a professionally-equipped gym.
From schools to athletic fields, and recreational centres, to community gardens, golf courses, and off-leash dog parks, everything you need is within reach from home. Take advantage of the cycling paths, hiking trails, and nearby greenways along the Fraser River. Stroll over to Osprey Village, where independent retailers, grocers and cafes await. Plus, you’re only a few minutes’ drive to shopping centres, restaurants, the Golden Ears Bridge, and beyond. Life at Nature’s Walk offers the perfect harmony of natural splendor and daily convenience.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Nature’s Walk
Phase 3 is selling now from $699,900. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, upgrade options, and possible buyer incentives.
Floor Plans for Nature’s Walk
Nature’s Walk offers a selection of six floorplans of three and four bedrooms, ranging from 1,344 – 1,955 sq ft. You can browse basic layouts on the Nature’s Walk website.
Nature’s Walk Interiors
- Two colour schemes to personalize your home: Meadow or Mountain
- Overheight ceilings throughout living space
- Vaulted ceilings in all master bedrooms and secondary bedrooms where possible
- Large double-glazed windows allow for ample natural light
- 1″ aluminum horizontal blinds on all windows
- Contemporary wide-plank laminate flooring throughout living and dining areas, kitchen, main entries
- 12″ x 24″ matte porcelain tile in entries
- Berber carpet in bedrooms, stairs, and upper floor hallways
- Full-size Whirlpool front-loading, stacking washer & dryer
- Central forced air heating
- Pre-wired for monitored security systems
- Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry with soft-close mechanisms & aluminum pulls
- Composite stone countertops with breakfast bar overhang
- Undercabinet puck lighting illuminates overheight marble tile backsplash
- Premium undermount double-bowl stainless steel sink boasts polished chrome faucet & in-sink disposal
- Sleek stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package in 3-bedroom homes:
- 36″ french-door counter-depth refrigerator with internal water and ice dispensers and bottom-mount freezer
- 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ built-in wall oven
- Broan slim-line slide out hood fan
- 24″ Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Premium integrated appliance package in 4-bedroom homes:
- 36″ integrated Sub-Zero fridge
- 36″ Wolf slide-in gas range
- 36″ Faber slide-out hood fan
- 24″ integrated Asko dishwasher
- Pantry in all kitchens
- Panasonic undercounter microwave with trim kit
- Plug-in USB outlet for convenient charging of your smartphone or electronic device
- 12″ x 24″ matte porcelain floor tile
- En suite features a frameless glass walk-in shower with pressure-balanced showerhead and floor-to-ceiling ceramic tile surround
- NuHeat heated flooring in master en suite
- Composite stone countertops
- Custom cabinets with soft-close mechanism
- Shower walls and soaker tubs feature ceramic tile with recessed tile niche for storage (in most homes)
- Large millwork accessory cabinet
- Low-flow contemporary toilet
- Polished chrome faucets & co-ordinated bath accessories
- Silver, flat-polished vanity mirrors
- Main floor powder rooms
- Electric fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Laminate flooring
- Master bedroom custom closet organizer
Amenities at Nature’s Walk
Residents will enjoy exclusive access to the Meadows Club, a private 5,000-sq-ft clubhouse featuring amazing indoor and outdoor amenities. Take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool, or kick a soccer ball around in the open green space. Host large gatherings in the spacious lounge or barbeque al fresco on the terrace. Host your friends for the next big game in the spacious lounge with full kitchen and big-screen television. Work up a sweat in the professionally-equipped gym, complete with cardio, strength, and free-weight equipment.
Parking and Storage
Each home at Nature’s Walk has an attached garage — 3-bedroom homes have tandem garages, 4-bedroom homes have side-by-side garages.
Maintenance Fees at Nature’s Walk
$0.13 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Nature’s Walk
The Onni Group is one of North America’s leading private real estate developers, with extensive experience designing, developing, building, and managing innovative projects. As a fully-integrated company that directly oversees every step in the development process, Onni has built over 10,000 homes. In addition, the company owns and manages more than 7 million square feet of commercial property, over 5,500 rental apartment units, and has an additional 10 million square feet in various stages of development. Previous projects featured here include Cambie Gardens, Evelyn, and Gilmore Place.
Yamamoto Architecture is a young design-oriented firm focused on multi-family and mixed-use buildings. They are currently working on projects ranging in scale from single-family homes to concrete high-rises. Projects featured here include Onni’s Allwood Place and 560 Raymur, 811 Carnarvon, and Main & Twentieth.
Expected Completion for Nature’s Walk
Construction has been divided into three phases. The final phase has an expected completion of fall/winter 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, or Maple Ridge?