At a Glance
- located at 156 Street & Mountain View Drive
- 87 x 3-level townhomes
- 2 acres of landscaped green space
- Sunnyside Elementary School nearby
- 7-minute drive to Morgan Creek Golf Course
- 5 minutes to Morgan Crossing/Grandview Corners shops, restaurants, services
- 7-minute drive to Grandview Heights Aquatics Centre
- 10 minutes to Peace Arch border crossing
A Design for Life
From the ground up, each desire has been ascertained and nothing has been sacrificed. With pleasures not seen in single family homes, townhouse living at Imperial is simply opulent.
Imperial is nestled on a sprawling 6 acres on either side of a gently sloping pedestrian greenway and surrounded by snow-capped mountain views. Whether you’re craving the culinary innovations of S+L Kitchen & Bar or walking back with your children after an afternoon in the pool at Grandview Heights Aquatics Centre. Any number of the best amenities South Surrey has to offer are just a short stroll away.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Imperial
From $759,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Imperial updates.
Floor Plans for Imperial
Phase 2 offers 12 three-level floorplans with three or four bedrooms, with or without a flex room, and ranging in size from 1,972 – 2,569 sq ft.
- Two colour schemes to choose from:
- Blanco: Bright airy tones
- Grigio: Warm earthy tones
- Carrier gas furnace/AC system
- 92% efficiency forced air gas furnace
- Optional 2.5-ton Puron air conditioner
- High 9′ ceilings on main level
- Expansive Low E windows fill each home with natural light while screening damaging UV light and lowering heating costs
- A Plan homes come with a walk-in closet for the 4th bedroom on lower level (plan specific)
- Durable wide plank laminate flooring throughout main level with subfloor padding to reduce noise
- Optional semi-sheer silhouette rolling blinds raise the prestige of any space
- T.M. Crest Homes designed entertainment feature wall beautifully finished with imported porcelain tile around an elongated 50″ Dimplex Prism LED fireplace with glass crystals and reflective firebox
- Cambridge interior doors with polished chrome lever handles
- Main floor interiors lit by high-end pot lights
- Designer lighting fixtures in dining area, over the kitchen island, and in master bedroom
- Short fibre carpet on upper level, stairs, and all bedrooms
- Grand walk-in master bedroom closets with built-in closet organizers
- Full-size washer & dryer installed side by side (plan pecific)
- B Plan homes include a separate linen closet in addition to laundry closet (plan specific)
- Whirlpool laundry appliances:
- 5.2 cu ft washer
- 7.4 cu ft electric dryer
- Modern Shaker-style cabinetry complimented by a glass accent backsplash
- Satin chrome cabinet pull hardware and soft close drawers and doors
- Imported solid quartz countertops
- All homes include spacious kitchen islands with bar-style seating
- Walk-in pantry with wire shelving (plan specific)
- Pendant lighting above kitchen island
- Quick-connect gas barbeque hookup for easy grilling
- Luxurious kitchen fixtures:
- 16-gauge undermount single basin stainless steel sink with padding to reduce sink noise
- High arch Kraus chrome pre-rinse faucet with spray and stream settings
- Kraus chrome soap dispenser
- Kitchen-Aid stainless steel kitchen appliances:
- 36″ French door fridge
- Even-heat true convection oven with 5-burner gas range
- Microwave with trim kit
- Built-in steel tub dishwasher
- Broan stainless steel 30″ 250 CFM hood fan
- Imported 12″ x 24″ porcelain tiles
- Sophisticated makeup vanity in master en suite
- Master en suite includes frameless sliding shower door and floor-to-ceiling Carrara-style porcelain tiles
- Roomy 4′ or 5′ master en suite walk-in showers (plan specific)
- Delta rain shower fixture and tiled shower seats
- Powder bathroom on the main level
- Imported solid quartz countertops throughout all bathrooms
- Master en suite comes with ‘His and Hers’ undermount deep basin sinks
- Undermount deep basin sinks in all bathrooms ensure quick and easy cleaning of countertops and vanity
- Deluxe single-piece toilets in all bathrooms
- Polished chrome Delta faucets and shower fixtures
- Shaker-style soft close cabinetry and abundant storage
- 5′ soaker tubs in bedroom en suite
- Full bedroom en suite with 5′ soaker tub on the lower level
- Finished alarm system
- Finished central vacuum system
- Wet bar with soft close cabinetry and bar fridge (plan specific)
- Laminate floor installed in place of carpet
- Installed and painted crown moulding
- Optional wall for lower level — choose from an open entertainment area or more private space
- Extra drawers in the master walk in closet with wire shelving above the laundry
Amenities at Imperial
Residents can enjoy the shared use of a 2,250-sq-ft 2-storey amenity building with a lounge, kitchen, and deck on each floor. Alternatively, enjoy some fresh air in the community’s two acres of landscaped green space; relax with a book under mature cedar trees or enjoy a quiet evening stroll.
Parking and Storage
Each home has built-in 20′ x 20′ double garages — enough space for two cars and your seasonal equipment. Many homes have large 2-car driveways. There is also plentiful visitor parking distributed throughout the community.
Maintenance Fees at Imperial
$0.08 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Imperial
Since 1988, T.M. Crest has nurtured a reputation of honesty, hard work, and experience to have the privilege of being among the very few established homebuilders in the Lower Mainland. T.M. Crest is committed to fostering a lasting relationship with each of their clients. As the owner of a T.M. Crest built home, you can be assured that each and every aspect of your home was built with the highest degree of knowledge and care, and will stand the test of time.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects (BDA) is an award winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types It consistently produces impressive results, such as Chelsea Gate, Cyrus Hill, Liberty at Fleetwood, and Sylvia.
Expected Completion for Imperial
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, Surrey, or Tsawwassen?