At a Glance
- located at 55A Avenue & 200 Street
- 4-storey woodframe building
- 80 condominiums
- steps from Brydon Park recreation
- close to downtown Langley cafes, restaurants, shops
- less than 15-minute walk to future Langley Centre Station
- 4 minutes from Timms Community Centre
- 6-minute drive to Newlands Golf & Country Club
- 7 minutes from Willowbrook Shopping Centre
The Heart of Langley City
Lavender Gardens is a new collection of 80 condominiums by Golden Glory Development. Coming soon to Langley City’s Nicomekl neighbourhood, its contemporary West Coast façade presents durable HardiePlank siding, brick retaining walls & accents, cedar soffits, and heavy timber posts. Over 20 floor plans offer a variety of layouts from 1- to 3-bedroom + den suites. With up to 1,082 sq ft of space, interiors are finished in a choice of two colour palettes and feature oversized windows, 9′ ceilings, non-toxic laminate flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliances, and quartz countertops. Homeowner upgrade options include a smart home system, an HVAC unit for energy-efficient temperature control, and an electric vehicle charger.
Family-friendly Lavender Gardens is a short walk to Nicomekl Elementary School, the nearby Nicomekl Trail, and Brydon Park with its baseball diamond, basketball court, and natural lagoon. Linwood Park is just two blocks away where you’ll find a large playground, off-leash dog run, community garden, and a large playing field. For one-stop shopping, Willowbrook Shopping Centre offers 646,000 sq ft of services and retailers, including Safeway, Hudson’s Bay, Sport Check, and Toys”R”Us. Downtown Langley — with its ethnic restaurants, services, shops, and community centre — is easily reached by a comfortable stroll along 56 Avenue. And once the SkyTrain extension has been completed, Langley Centre Station will be just one kilometre away.
Pricing for Lavender Gardens
Starting from $485,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Lavender Gardens updates.
Floor Plans for Lavender Gardens
Choose from 21 floorplans, ranging from 1- to 3-bedroom + den suites with interiors from 523 – 1,034 sq ft. Four 2-bedroom homes are adaptable. All ground floor condominiums feature private landscaped patios. The unit mix is:
- 24 x 1-bedroom
- 48 x 2-bedroom
- 4 x 3-bedroom
- 4 x 3-bedroom + den
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options according to your needs.
Lavender Gardens Interiors
- Choice of two sophisticated designer-selected colour schemes
- 9′ ceilings throughout main living area
- 11′ – 13′ ceilings for penthouses
- Oversized windows for natural light
- Durable & non-toxic laminate flooring throughout entry, living
- Den for your hobbies or home office
- In-suite washer & dryer
- Contemporary baseboards
- Hardwired smoke & CO2 detectors and sprinklers
- Ground floor homes prewired for home security
- Shaker or flat panel soft-close cabinets
- Under-cabinet task lighting
- Elegant chrome single-handle, pulldown Grohe Concetto spray faucet
- Samsung stainless-steel appliance package:
- 33″ refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- 30″ slide-in electric range with self-cleaning oven
- Glide-out stainless steel hood fan by AEG
- 24″ separate microwave
- 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Frameless glass shower
- Silver or polished chrome bath & shower fixtures
- Reduce water consumption with dual-flush toilets
- Bright mirrors complimented by cabinets & quartz countertops
- HVAC system
- Smart home system
- Toilet automation
- Laminate flooring in bedrooms
Amenities at Lavender Gardens
Over 2,800 sq ft of indoor amenities include a smart parcel locker, an air-conditioned fitness studio, a boardroom, and a social lounge with a kitchen. Outdoors, is a patio and a landscaped common area that includes a pet wash station.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking will provide storage for 40 bicycles and stalls for 115 vehicles, including 7 visitor and 6 accessible. All parking spaces are roughed in for EV chargers. Surface parking will provide an additional 9 visitor stalls. Parking stalls can be upgraded with an EV charger installation. Storage lockers and extra parking spaces may be available for purchase. Contact me today to confirm availability and pricing.
Maintenance Fees at Lavender Gardens
$0.39 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Lavender Gardens
Richmond-based Golden Glory Development provides real estate development consulting services to clients throughout the Lower Mainland. These include investment consulting, development management, and real estate marketing.
Andrew Cheung Architects is an integrated team of trusted professionals with an intense drive to design inspiring environments to elevate the way people live and work. Significant residential developments include Prima, Luxio, and W63 Mansion.
Expected Completion for Lavender Gardens
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?