At a Glance
- located at 135A Street & 106 Avenue
- 26-storey residential tower
- 386 condominiums + 14 townhomes
- steps from Tom Binnie Park & Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- 140 restaurants, shops, services within a 5-minute walk
- 6-minute walk to Gateway Station
- 12 minutes from KB Woodward Elementary & Kwantlen Park Secondary schools
- 40 minutes by SkyTrain to downtown Vancouver
A Smarter Way to Live
Lucent is a 26-storey residential tower coming soon to Surrey City Centre from Landa Global Properties. It is the second phase of Legion Veterans Village, following on from Dava Developments’ successful 20-storey Parc Centrale. Lucent will consist of a mix of 14 ground-level townhomes with two or three bedrooms, and a collection of 386 condominiums with studio to 2-bedroom floorplans. Home interiors range from 363 – 1,703 sq ft. A variety of building amenities are located on the ground floor and levels 3, 4, and 17. Indoors, these include a gym, guest suite, and a games room. Outdoors, there will be a dog run, spaces for outdoor dining, lounges, bocce ball, community garden planters, a tether ball court, and a children’s play house. There are also six levels of secure underground parking and bicycle storage.
Lucent offers you the convenience of a location that is very walkable, very bikeable, and has excellent transit options. Enjoy a variety of recreation options across the street at Tom Binnie Park, Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre, and Whalley Athletic Park. The area’s rapid transformation offers attractive employment opportunities in business, health, and education. Simon Fraser University and Kwantlen Polytechnic University are well-established, with UBC expanding its offerings at a new three-acre site. Take care of your everyday shopping needs at Central City Shopping Centre, with anchor retailers such as Walmart, T&T, Shoppers Drug Mart, Best Buy, and The Brick. And to take in concerts, festivals, games, and nightlife in downtown Vancouver, a short walk to Gateway Station will get you there without the hassle of traffic and parking. Everything you need to live life to the fullest, is just steps from home.
Pricing for Lucent
Starting from $399,900. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Lucent updates.
Floor Plans for Lucent
With interior space from 363 – 1,027 sq ft, Lucent offers condominiums ranging from studios to 2-bedroom suites. There is also a limited collection of 14 ground level townhomes ranging from 1,190 – 1,703 sq ft. Choose from either 2-bedroom + flex plans or layouts with three bedrooms and a den. Each townhouse has a front entry porch with a large patio. Most have second floor balconies.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Customize your home with one of two distinct colour palettes curated by BYU Design
- Intelligently crafted floor plans add to the ease of every day, with intuitive open layouts that offer space for functional family living and memorable special events
- Beautiful wide-plank laminate flooring throughout living, dining, and bedroom areas
- Roller blinds throughout provide added privacy and light control
- Fully air-conditioned homes with Honeywell smart thermostats, featuring mobile app control for easy, all-season comfort
- Convenient laundry closet with Smart Care Wi-Fi-
enabled Samsung washer and dryer with steam wash, SelfClean technology, and smart care error-monitoring system
- Generous balcony size designed for a seamless urban indoor-outdoor living experience
- Contemporary two-tone kitchen with ample storage for your everyday cooking needs
- Intuitive design with thoughtful details including under-cabinet LED strip lighting and soft-close hardware
- Luxurious and durable quartz kitchen countertops and complementing quartz backsplash
- Expansive kitchen island with quartz countertop, USB charging plugs, and integrated wood-finish dining table for select homes
- Sleek chrome, single-handle, pull-down faucet, and stainless steel undermount sink by Fluid
- Appliance package for homes under 800 sq ft:
- 24″ Fulgor Milano fully-integrated refrigerator
- 24″ Fulgor Milano wall oven
- 24″ Fulgor Milano four-burner gas cooktop
- 24″ Fulgor Milano fully-integrated dishwasher
- 24″ Faber under-cabinet hood fan
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Appliance package for homes over 800 sq ft:
- 32″ Fisher & Paykel double-door fully-integrated refrigerator
- 30″ Fulgor Milano wall oven
- 30″ Fulgor Milano five-burner gas cooktop
- 24″ Fulgor Milano fully-integrated dishwasher
- 30″ Faber under-cabinet hood fan
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Elegant wood grain laminate floating vanity
- Sleek mirrored medicine cabinet with integrated lighting for the main bathroom
- Quartz countertops
- Marble-inspired porcelain wall tiles and complementing floor tiles
- Upscale chrome single-lever Fluid faucet with under-counter Caroma basin
- Quiet-close, dual-flush toilet by Caroma
- Relaxing tub with Fluid shower kit
- Spa-inspired Fluid shower kit for select homes with en suites
- Caroma toilet and basin for select townhomes with powder room
Brilliant Smart Home System
The Brilliant Smart Home System, controlled by an in-wall touch screen panel and an all-in-one mobile app, transforms your home and how you use it. Easily manage your lighting, doorbells, music, climate, scenes, and more. This intuitive automation and unified control elevates daily living.
- Built-in Voice Control: Alexa voice assistant included in the Brilliant control panel
- Smart Climate Control: Integrated climate control with Honeywell thermostat for all-season comfort
- Smart Lighting Control: Main kitchen area features automated control — additional areas may be controlled via the Brilliant Smart Home System by replacing smart switches
- Integrated Audio Control: Compatible with all Sonos speakers
- Compatible with Ring Doorbell: For townhome homeowners, Brilliant works with Ring Doorbell, allowing homeowners to see and converse with their visitors prior to allowing access
- Scenes for Every Occasion: Scenes are easily set through the control panel to combine lighting, music, temperature, and other settings. You can quickly control your smart home with a single tap or voice assistant
- Personalize Your Home: Easily integrate new smart home technology and products that may be controlled via the app or panel. Brilliant works with a wide range of smart home products, including Philips Hue, Nest, Apple HomeKit, Lutron, and more, providing ultimate flexibility for future customizations
Included in all B, C, D, & TH Plan homes. Also available as an upgrade option for A Plan homes.
Amenities at Lucent
Over 23,800 sq ft of indoor and outdoor amenity spaces make an impact throughout the building.
- Double-height residents’ lounge featuring stone accents, elegant furnishings, and seating area
- High-touch concierge service for coordinating residents’ services
- Fully-automated, smart Snaile Parcel Lockers integrate into Lucent’s 1VALET platform to keep deliveries secure
- Dedicated mail room
- Two fully-furnished, bookable guest suites for visiting family and friends
- Fitness Zone:
- Indoor Fitness Centre featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- Sauna Room for revitalization
- Private Workout Studio featuring Lululemon’s Mirror technology
- Urban Spin Studio with Peloton bikes
- Dedicated Yoga Studio for mindful stretching
- Outdoor Fitness Area to exercise in the fresh air
- Outdoor Lounge to cool down after a workout
- Entertainment Zone:
Residents have many opportunities to relax with friends, work on their talents, or play games in over 4,700 sq ft of entertainment space.
- Outdoor Spa with hot tub, sauna barrel, and lounge seating with firepit
- Gaming Lounge featuring pool table, foosball table, video game station, and sports party lounge
- Entertainment Lounge featuring grand kitchen, dining, and lounge spaces
- Music Practice Room with plug-in piano keyboard
- Co-Work Zone:
An expansive co-working space gives residents the option to work or study from home.
- Co-working Lounge featuring private study rooms, a business meeting centre, and an open area
- Outdoor Lounge to meet with friends under the sun
- Designated Dog Walk space
- Outdoor Kids’ Play Area fosters imaginations
- Residents’ Community Garden to grow fresh produce
- Executive Dining Lounge with fireplace, dining table, bar, and kitchen
- Sky Lounge with BBQ, dining area, and generous lounge seating
- Picnic Lawn for dining al fresco
- Tranquil Sky Garden walk
Parking and Storage
Six levels of underground parking will provide stalls for 416 vehicles. All parking spaces are EV-ready. A bicycle locker is included with every home. Storage lockers available for purchase.
Developer Team for Lucent
Landa Global Properties is a Vancouver-based development company that represents the next generation of city builders. With residential and mixed-use projects in development in landmark neighborhoods of the city, Landa brings three decades of award-winning experience building master-planned communities, high-rises, and commercial properties in Asia to its collection of projects in Vancouver. With a commitment to Vancouver’s architectural legacy, the company’s existing and upcoming projects will continue to set standards for excellence in creating unparalleled residences that blend innovative design with exceptional quality.
With more than forty years of practice in Western Canada, WA Architects is widely-recognized for expertise in retail, residential, mixed-use, and senior health-care projects. With offices in downtown Vancouver and Victoria, they provide a full range of architectural, planning, and interior design services. The firm is committed to the development of innovative, as well as, functional architectural solutions. New commissions are unique opportunities to create buildings that meet or exceed client expectations, and give regard to the local community.
Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience. Projects previously featured here include Ebb & Flow, The Heatley, Ivy on the Park, and King George Hub.
Expected Completion for Lucent
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Guildford, or Fleetwood?