At a Glance
- located at 75A Avenue & 198B Street
- 12 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 61 townhomes
- near K-12 schools
- 5-minute walk to Willoughby Community Park
- short bike ride to Langley Events Centre
- 5-minute drive to SmartCentres Langley, Walmart, Costco
- 7 minutes to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 10-minute drive to Cascades Casino
Townhomes at West Village
Coming soon to Langley’s Latimer neighbourhood, Mayfair by award-winning Zenterra Developments is a new community of 61 townhomes. This is the first project in Zenterra’s West Village. These 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes feature side-by-side parking, fenced private yards or patios, forced air heating, and top-of-the-line KitchenAid appliances. These distinct homes will be available for sale early this spring and ready to move in for spring 2022.
Young families will appreciate Mayfair’s close proximity to Peter Ewart Middle and RE Mountain Secondary schools; Willoughby Community Park with its playgrounds, soccer fields, water park, sand volleyball, and ice rink; and recreation & leisure activities at the Langley Events Centre. Everyday essentials are just 5 minutes south on 200 Street at SmartCentres Langley and Willowbrook Park, where you can find household retailers, including London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore, Save-on-Foods, and Safeway. For commuters, Highway 1 and the Fraser Highway are conveniently less than 10 minutes away along 200 Street.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Mayfair
Sales start this spring. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Mayfair updates.
Floor Plans for Mayfair
Mayfair offers a selection of four 3-bedroom + den/2.5-bathroom and three 4-bedroom/3.5-bathroom floorplans with fenced private yards or patios. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options.
Appreciate the Zenterra Difference with 9′ ceilings, solid quartz countertops, high-quality fixtures, frameless glass showers, built-in custom closet organizers, and more LED pot lights.
- Choose from two designer colour schemes: Dawn or Dusk
- Oversized double pane windows
- Wide plank laminate flooring in blonde oak throughout main floor
- Soft plush carpeting in all bedrooms
- Energy-efficient front-load Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Forced-air natural gas heating
- Navien on-demand hot water
- Cat5 wiring for Internet, phone, TV
- Hardwired smoke detectors, CO2 monitors, fire sprinklers
- Pre-wired for security system
- Roughed in for central vacuum
- Gas barbeque hook-up on all balconies & patios
- Welcoming kitchens with big islands for entertaining
- Plenty of cabinetry to keep everything in its place with handle-free upper cabinets
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Polished solid quartz countertops & backsplash
- Black pendant lighting, pull-down Kohler faucet & hardware
- Blanco undermount stainless steel single-bowl sink to fit bigger pots and pans
- Premium stainless steel appliance package:
- KitchenAid counter-depth fridge
- KitchenAid front control gas range
- AEG telescopic hood fan
- KitchenAid hidden control dishwasher
- KitchenAid microwave
- Porcelain undermount sinks with quartz countertops
- Bright mirrors and cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Frameless glass shower is a cleaner look that won’t tarnish
- Gerber one-piece skirted high-efficiency toilets
- Matte black Kohler fingerprint-free bath & shower fixtures
Amenities at Mayfair
All residents will enjoy shared use of two outdoor amenity areas that includes a children’s play space and seating areas.
Parking and Storage
Each townhome has an attached, fully-insulated 2-car garage. Additional surface parking will provide 16 visitor stalls, including 2 accessible spaces.
Maintenance Fees at Mayfair
$0.12 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Mayfair
Zenterra Developments is an award-winning real estate development company and home builder located in South Surrey. With over 18 years of diverse experience, Zenterra pays careful attention to layout, proportions, flow, and details, with zero wasted space an important goal. From wire management systems for home entertainment to recycling centres, innovation is at the forefront of every project. Outdoor spaces and proximity to amenities are matched to the homeowners’ lifestyle. Zenterra has been recognized for their work with four Grand Georgie awards, two CHBA national awards, two Havan awards, and GVHBA Builder Member of the Year for 2016.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Expected Completion for Mayfair
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?