At a Glance
- located on the corner of 2nd Street East & Moody Avenue
- 63 stacked townhomes & garden suites
- across from 10-acre Moodyville Park
- near entrance to the Spirit Trail
- part of a sustainably-designed community
- goal of LEED Gold certification
- 3-minute drive to Park & Tilford Gardens
- 6-minute drive to Lonsdale Quay
- 8-minute drive to Capilano University
- 15-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
Contemporary Parkside Townhomes
From the team that brought you The Morrison, Morrison on the Park is a diverse collection of 1-3 bedroom Moodyville homes designed for today’s families and working professionals. Balancing a casual lifestyle with warm natural materials, the development offers flexible and informal spaces to encourage interaction and provide direct access to the neighbourhood’s paths, trails, and parks. Interiors are designed to be efficient, edgy, and refined with high ceilings, stark contrasts, and minimalist details.
Located on the corner of 2nd Street East and Moody Avenue, Morrison on the Park is part of a mixed-use, master-planned neighbourhood that won a gold award for Excellence in Planning Practice (City & Urban Areas) from the Planning Institute of British Columbia. Across the street, kids will enjoy a range of activities at the newly-upgraded Moodyville Park. The nearby North Shore Spirit Trail is popular for strolling, jogging, or cycling. It conveniently offers a car-free connection to Lower Lonsdale’s nearby urban amenities at the Brewery District, Shipyards, and Lonsdale Quay, from which downtown Vancouver is only a 12-minute SeaBus ride. Create your own adventures and discover the North Shore lifestyle for yourself.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Morrison on the Park
Selling now from $708,900. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, upgrades, and possible sales incentives.
Floor Plans for Morrison on the Park
Ranging from 568 to 1,334 sq ft, experience exceptional indoor/outdoor living with all homes featuring landscaped patios and many boasting private rooftop decks with stunning views.
Morrison on the Park consists of a diverse mix of unit types to appeal to all lifestyles and needs, from accessible 1- bedroom homes to 2- and 3-bedroom stacked townhomes:
- 1 x 1-bedroom
- 14 x 1-bedroom + den
- 14 x 2-bedroom
- 19 x 2-bedroom + den
- 15 x 3-bedroom
To browse basic floorplans, visit the Morrison on the Park website.
Morrison on the Park Interiors
Morrison on the Park’s interiors complement the vast presence of natural light built into every home. Soft tones and light woods pay homage to the North Vancouver, West Coast style while quality appliances and central kitchens give weight to the heart of the home.
Each townhome’s interior reflects a modern aesthetic with sleek lines, while maintaining warmth in finishes and natural details.
- Choice of three artfully-selected colour palettes by Annaliesse Kelly Designs
- Expansive windows for incredible natural light
- Skylights in 14′ vaulted ceilings in some units
- Engineered hardwood floors in all main living areas
- Luxurious carpet in bedrooms and flex rooms for design and durability
- Full-size high-efficiency LG washer & dryer in some units
Interiors are designed for every lifestyle. Whether you’re single, nurturing an expanding family, or seeking a low-maintenance space for retirement, Morrison on the Park has a home for you.
- Sleek flat panel cabinet doors in white, wood, or black with soft-close drawers
- Easy-to-maintain, custom Corian countertops with seamless backsplash
- Large undermount stainless steel sink with modern pulldown spray faucet
- Large islands for family-style cooking and entertaining in select units
- Fully integrated Fisher & Paykel appliance package:
- 36″ French door refrigerator or 30″ standard refrigerator
- 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ wall oven
- 24″ dishwasher
- Built-in microwave or over-the-range combination microwave/hood fan
From the quality of appliances, cabinetry, and woodwork to the spacial planning of each floor plan, we invite you to make yourself at home.
- Custom vanity with large drawers for maximum storage
- Seamless custom Corian countertops with undermount sinks
- Full-height glass enclosures on all walk-in showers
- Designer chrome or matte black bath & shower fixtures
- Large-format, naturally-textured wall & floor tile with modern mosaic tile shower floor
- Water-efficient dual-flush toilets
Amenities at Morrison on the Park
The four buildings surround a common landscaped courtyard opening directly on to Moodyville Park across the street. Residents will also enjoy exclusive access to a multi-functional amenity room, complete with a fitness area and an outdoor barbeque space.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of parking are accessed from the northwest corner of the lane. EV charging is roughed-in for all vehicle stalls. Select homes have 2-car parking enclosures with storage and direct home access.
Maintenance Fees at Morrison on the Park
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Morrison on the Park
Creo Developments is a family-owned and operated boutique residential development company specializing in building high-end developments that support the growth and evolution of communities.
SHAPE Architecture is an award-winning architectural practice of architects and designers located in downtown Vancouver. SHAPE Architecture’s work includes public buildings, housing, and larger scale urban mixed use projects that together form a critical perspective on how we might live as public citizens in the modern city. Marrying design excellence and ground breaking high performance building, SHAPE Architecture was founded on the belief that architecture matters and has a crucial role to play in creating an engaging, humane, and sustainable future.
Annaliesse Kelly leads a team of passionate and talented designers who strive to create the best commercial, corporate, and residential interior designs in the country. Having been a part of the design world for fifteen years, Annaliesse has earned four Georgie nominations and a win along the way. Before launching her own company, Annaliesse worked with architectural firms, as an in-house designer for a major design-build company, and as a consultant for other interior design firms.
Expected Completion for Morrison on the Park
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West Vancouver, Lonsdale, or Lynn Valley?
Check out NEU on 3rd, The Trails on Lower Lonsdale, Harmony on Eighth, and these great North Shore Presales!