1609 43rd Avenue, Vernon
Newton Townhomes at a Glance
Where are Newton townhomes by Boxfort Homes?
At 1609 43rd Avenue in the Harwood neighbourhood of Vernon.
How is indoor temperature controlled?
Newton townhomes have a forced air furnace with an air conditioning unit.
Are there K-12 schools near Newton?
Harwood Montessori & Harwood Elementary schools are 700m away.
Elevated City Homes
Boxfort Homes presents Newton Townhomes, a boutique residential development, located at 43rd Avenue and Pleasant Valley Road, in Vernon’s Harwood neighbourhood.
Four 3-storey woodframe quadplexes offer a selection of four 2-, 3- & 4-bedroom townhome floor plans, ranging from 1,144 – 1,655 sq ft.
Generous living rooms, overheight ceilings, designer kitchens, and large windows flood each home with natural light, with a choice of two designer colour schemes from Carrara Design Group.
Private 2-car garages with 9’ ceilings, offer space for your vehicles and storage for your outdoor gear. Each home includes a landscaped patio.
Newton Townhomes Vernon Location
Situated in an established residential neighbourhood, young families will appreciate being within walking distance to Harwood Montessori and Harwood Elementary schools.
Newton townhomes are just 500m from the playground at Girouard Park, and a 10-minute walk from Mutrie Dog Park. All seasons recreation is only a 5-minute drive to Kal Tire Place Arena and the Greater Vernon Recreation Centre.
For all of your household shopping needs, Village Green Shopping Centre is just 2km away. A little further north on 27th Street is SmartCentres Vernon with a Walmart; Rona is across the street.
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the numerous options within easy reach of Newton townhomes. Hikers can head to the nearby BX Creek and Grey Canal trails. Launch your personal watercraft for a paddle on Swan Lake. In winter, SilverStar Mountain Resort is less than a half-hour drive.
What is the Pricing for Newton Townhomes?
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above to receive the latest on limited releases, VIP previews, and exclusive promotions.
What Floorplans does Boxfort Homes offer?
Grouped into four 3-storey quadplexes, Newton townhomes offer a selection of four floor plans from two to four bedrooms, with 1,144 – 1,655 sq ft of living space.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Newton Townhomes Interiors look like?
Newton Living Room
- Pinterest-worthy interiors by Carrara Design Group are inspired by the natural landscape with warm and inviting materials, and lasting finishes
- 9’ foot ceiling on the main living and lower level creates voluminous living spaces
- Heating & cooling are provided by a high-efficiency forced air furnace with an air conditioning unit for maximum air movement and home comfort
- Durable plank flooring through the main living areas and plush carpet with thick underlay throughout the upper floor bedroom, hallways and stairs
- Private outdoor at-grade patios for every home
Kitchens by Carrara Design Group
- Traditionally inspired Shaker-style cabinetry with matte black door pulls and soft close cabinets and drawers
- Quartz stone tops and full height subway style tile backsplash
- Sleek stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, slide-in electric range, and hood fan/microwave combination
- Feature lighting above the breakfast bar, kitchen island, and dining room
- Main baths are equipped with deep soaker bathtubs with ceramic tiled walls
- Primary bathrooms offer a tiled shower with custom glass doors
- Decorative vanity lighting and chrome faucets and custom mirrors
- Porcelain tiled flooring
What Amenities does Boxfort Homes provide?
In the northwest corner of the property, is a children’s play space with a play structure surrounded by mulch ground cover.
Do Newton Townhomes have Parking & Storage?
Each home has an internal 2-car garage with a 9′ ceiling, providing ample room for gear storage. Three of the four plans have a tandem parking configuration.
Two parking stalls are provided for visitors, as well as a bicycle rack between buildings 3 & 4.
Who is the Newton Vernon Development Team?
Boxfort Homes is a boutique Calgary real estate developer focused on designing and building spaces that are relevant today and far into the future.
Founder, Chris Pollen, has a diverse background across a complete range of development projects, including acquisition, design, municipal approvals, value engineering, financing, construction, and sales.
Architect for Newton
Dwell Design Studio is a Vernon practice with over 25 years of experience in the residential and commercial market. Principal, Darren Collie, has won multiple Georgie awards.
From small to large projects, Dwell provides design services, land-use planning/feasibility, and project management in the BC Interior.
Newton Interior Designer
Calgary-based Carrara Design Group offers professional interior design services focused on creating innovative spaces for real life.
Qualified interior designer, Kimberly Van De Walle, leads clients through the design process to create a home that reflects their life and personality.
Carrara offers a full range of services from general interior design consultation, renovations, home staging services, and personal shopping.
When will Newton Townhomes be completed?
Related Okanagan Presales
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Vernon, Lake Country, or Kelowna?
Confused by real estate jargon? Check out this glossary of real estate terms.
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more