At a Glance
- located at Douglas Crescent & 208 Street
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 40 condominiums
- steps from Nicomekl Park & nature trails
- adjacent to Fraser Highway & Langley Bypass
- short walk from Safeway & Fraser Crossing shops
- close to downtown Langley restaurants, shops, services
- 10-minute walk to future Langley SkyTrain station
- near Newlands Golf & Country Club
Modern Living Re-Imagined
Royal Columbia Development presents Nicomekl Garden, the newest addition of modern condominiums positioned on the edge of downtown Langley. Designed by Pacific West Architecture, this 4-storey building offers 40 condominiums with one to three bedrooms, a well-equipped gym, and a spacious activity space with full kitchen, social lounge, and spacious patio. Homes feature 9’ ceilings, stainless steel appliances, custom soft-close cabinetry, quartz countertops, and air conditioning for year-round comfort. You also have the option of including the cost of your furniture purchases into your mortgage.
Tucked away just off the Langley Bypass adjacent to Nicomekl Park, Nicomekl Garden is just steps from locally-owned shops, boutiques, and restaurants where you’ll enjoy the more intimate experience of a small town when you get to know your neighbours. What’s for dinner? If you’re giving your well-appointed kitchen a pass, you’ll be spoiled for choice from the Rendezvous Pub and Brogan’s Diner to Chef Sushi and Ban Chok Dee Thai. For a taste of the outdoors, the nature trails of the Nicomekl River Habitat are just a short stroll from your doorstep, or enjoy all-weather activities at nearby Douglas Recreation Centre and Timms Community Centre. Nicomekl Garden is the centre of convenience and lifestyle.
Pricing for Nicomekl Garden
Starting at $399,000. 70% sold! Consider an option to purchase with furniture to benefit from low interest mortgage rates. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Nicomekl Garden
A selection of 40 condominiums offers a variety of layouts, ranging from a 717-sq-ft 1-bedroom to a 1,263-sq-ft 3-bedroom home. Nicomekl Garden has the following unit mix:
- 2 x 1-bedroom
- 30 x 2-bedroom
- 8 x 3-bedroom
You can browse floorplans on the Nicomekl Garden website.
Nicomekl Garden Interiors
Featuring 9’ ceilings, open concept living, stainless steel appliances, high quality cabinets and flooring, and air conditioning.
- 9′ ceilings
- Boen laminate flooring throughout all living spaces
- Stainless steel closet & passage door hardware
- Sliding glass panels with aluminum frame & diffused white lami glass in select bedrooms
- Expansive windows
- Air conditioning
- Minimal folding glass window walls or sliding glass doors in select homes
- Wall-mounted linear electric fireplace integrated into feature wall
- Monogram collection of professional-grade appliances
- Custom soft-close cabinetry with undercabinet puck lighting
- Quartz countertops, waterfall gable, backsplash in select homes
- Stainless steel sink
- Pullout stainless steel kitchen faucet
- Quartz countertops
- Oversized porcelain tile on walls & floors
- Undercabinet strip lighting in en suites
- Custom medicine cabinets & integrated LED strip lighting in en suites
Amenities at Nicomekl Garden
Residents will enjoy shared use of a gym and a multi-function room that features a full kitchen, 8-seat dining table, lounge, and outdoor patio.
Parking and Storage
Parking is provided on one level below ground with 69 vehicle stalls, of which 8 are for visitors and 4 are accessible. One parking space per unit is included in the purchase price, two for 3-bedroom units. Additional spaces are available for purchase, as well as an EV charger upgrade. Each home also has a secure storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at Nicomekl Garden
$0.29 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Nicomekl Garden
Established in 2011, Richmond-based Royal Columbia Development Corporation is a results-driven organization that specializes in real estate analysis, development consulting, construction management, and renovation. Their efficient application team has developed good relationships with local planning and engineering departments to facilitate rezoning and development application approvals. Royal Columbia also has its own construction team with over 20 years of experience. They collaborate with highly experienced architects, engineers, and consultants.
Pacific West Architecture is a Vancouver practice that provides comprehensive architectural services for residential and commercial projects at a variety of scales. PWA believes that every outstanding project starts with a fresh idea based on sound planning and economic principles. The firm is committed to providing its clients with a high standard of design and technical excellence in planning, architecture, and design consulting. Principal, Patrick Yang, has over 18 years of international experience and is a LEED Accredited Professional.
Expected Completion for Nicomekl Garden
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Langley, or Surrey?