1331 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
At a Glance
- located at Marine Drive & 13th Street
- 3-storey, concrete mixed-use building
- 16 condominiums
- 2- & 3-bedroom concrete homes
- 5,165 sq ft of commercial space
- roof-top terraces
- 38 underground parking spaces
Pinnacle of West Coast Living
The 1331 Ambleside Residences is a boutique 3-storey development from Pacific Lyte Asset Management, located at the pinnacle of West Coast living. Combining single-level living with modern, open floor plans, these 16 spacious condominiums will combine attention to detail with high-quality craftsmanship. The 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes invite you to continue or begin your West Vancouver legacy, with everything you desire easily accessible.
Pricing for 1331 Ambleside Residences
Priced from $1.9M – $2.75M. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to 1331 Ambleside Residences updates.
Floor Plans for 1331 Ambleside Residences
Choose from 16 one-level residences offering a variety of 2- and 3-bedroom floorplans, ranging in size from 689 – 1,335 sq ft. All residences are accessible by design.
1331 Ambleside Residences Interiors
- Luxurious wide-plank engineered wood flooring throughout in brushed oak
- Built-in roller blinds to provide privacy in every space:
- Automated roller blinds in living rooms
- Blackout roller blinds in bedrooms
- Thoughtfully placed recessed lighting in living and dining areas to set the perfect atmosphere
- Solid core doors throughout for additional sound attenuation
- Sleek LG washer & dryer
- Air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Rich Italian soft-close cabinetry with integrated under-cabinet LED lighting by Scavolini
- Luxurious kitchen island with waterfall edges
- Generous pantry with sliding doors for additional storage solutions (select homes)
- 1-bedroom appliance package:
- 30” Gaggenau integrated panel refrigerator and freezer
- 30” Bosch integrated hood fan
- 30” Gaggenau 4-burner gas cooktop
- 30” Gaggenau wall oven
- 30” Sharp microwave drawer
- 24” Gaggenau dishwasher
- 2- & 3-bedroom appliance package:
- 30”-36” Gaggenau integrated panel refrigerator and freezer
- 30”-36” Bosch/Gaggenau integrated hood fan
- 30”-36” Gaggenau 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30”-36” Gaggenau wall oven
- 30” Sharp microwave drawer
- 24” Gaggenau dishwasher
- Marbled quartz countertops with full-height, matching backsplash
- Stainless steel Kohler sink with polished chrome pull-out Kohler faucet
- Rich Italian soft-close cabinetry with integrated LED lighting by Scavolini
- Sleek white quartz countertops with a square eased edge detail in the main bathrooms
- Marble-like quartz countertops with a square eased edge detail in en suites
- Porcelain floor and wall tiles in en suites, bathrooms, and the tub front for a seamless look
- Sliding, glass-enclosed shower by Kalia with marble mosaic floor tiles
- Built-in seat with recessed wall niche in en suite showers for everyday convenience
- Polished chrome Kohler rainshower with hand-held shower in en suites and bathrooms
- Under-counter Kohler vanity basin with elegant, widespread Kohler faucets to match
- Wall-mounted, Veil Kohler toilet with softclose seat in en suites
- Persuade Curv Kohler toilet with soft-close seat in bathrooms
Accessible By Design
- 5′ turning radius on both sides of entry doors with rough-ins available for automatic door openers
- 5′ turning radius with height adjustable shower head in en suites (with removable vanity for select homes)
- Continuous countertop between cooktop and sink with pull-out workboard seamlessly integrated with the kitchen cabinetry
- 5′ turning radius throughout primary bedrooms
- 5′ turning radius with accessible threshold in balconies
Amenities at 1331 Ambleside Residences
Each home offers open balconies, while the three second level units backing onto the laneway have terraces. All top floor condos have skylights with provision for solar panel installation. An internal breezeway with planters separates the north and south residences, giving greater access to natural light.
Parking and Storage
Parking, bicycle storage, and additional goods storage will be contained in three levels of underground parking accessed from the lane. A total of 26 residential vehicle stalls will be provided, of which two are accessible and two are for small cars. An additional 12 spaces are for commercial tenant parking, of which one is handicapped and three are for small cars. There is also a commercial loading bay. In addition, there will be two at-grade visitor bicycle racks accommodating four bicycles at the Marine Drive residential entrance.
Maintenance Fees at 1331 Ambleside Residences
$0.71 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for 1331 Ambleside Residences
Established in 2009, Pacific Lyte Asset Management is a North-Vancouver-based real estate asset management company that was founded by the Nourbakhsh family. The name “Pacific Lyte” is a reflection of the family’s heritage and their focus on the Pacific coast. From single-family homes and multi-family developments to hospitality and hotel projects, Paciﬁc Lyte Development is driven by luxury and excellence.
DA Architects + Planners is one of Vancouver’s leading firms, dedicated to craftsmanship and design, collaboration, and community building. For over four decades, the DA team has produced a diverse variety of structures, combining innovative form with function that is focused on community-building. DA brings a strong appetite for the creative edge and a love of craft to each new opportunity for innovation. Previously featured projects include The Sentinel, Apex at Seylynn Village and Horizon 21.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence. Their portfolio includes Sun Towers, Belle Isle, and Coco Oakridge.
Expected Completion for 1331 Ambleside Residences
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West Vancouver or North Vancouver?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more