At a Glance
- located at West 41st & Alberta
- 6-storey concrete residential building
- 54 condos & 3 townhomes
- upscale shopping & services nearby at Oakridge Centre
- walking distance to Canada Line
- near Queen Elizabeth Park
- goal of LEED Gold standard
New Oakridge Living
Located at the corner of Alberta Street and West 41st Avenue, Coco is a central west side address near the exciting $15 billion urban transformation of Oakridge Town Centre. Coco is solid, concrete built, featuring 1- to 3-bedroom homes including three luxury townhomes and 12 penthouses. Its striking and modern architecture is clean and linear, with a real feeling of substance. Expansive windows open up the structure, offering ample natural light to the interior and creating reflections that shift with time of day and colour of sunlight.
Just steps from Oakridge, Vancouver’s most stylish shopping centre, pick up your groceries at Safeway or Kin’s Farmers Market, find household items at Crate&Barrel, browse upscale boutiques and shops for the latest fashion, or find professional services from banking to medical services. Cross the street to find the perfect Champagne for entertaining at Vancouver’s largest Signature BC Liquor Store. Queen Elizabeth Park’s beautiful manicured gardens are a mere stroll away, or let the Canada Line whisk you downtown to enjoy its endless entertainment offerings. The less time you spending driving is more time to spend with your loved ones.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Coco Oakridge
Selling now from $937,600 to $2,899,900. Such a prime location has been very attractive for serious buyers. Contact me today to evaluate availability, plans, and pricing before Coco is sold out.
Floor Plans for Coco Oakridge
Coco Oakridge has eight condominium layouts, seven penthouse plans, and one townhome format. Homes have from one to three bedrooms, ranging in size from 578 – 1,610 sq ft in the following unit mix:
- 22 x 1-bedroom from 578 – 618 sq ft
- 20 x 2-bedroom from 767 – 978 sq ft
- 12 x penthouses from 831 – 1,610 sq ft
- 3 x 3-bedroom townhouses from 1,224 – 1,250 sq ft
Coco Oakridge Interiors
Interiors are striking, modern, and refined. Kitchens feature the award-winning Scavolini — Italy’s top kitchen brand for over 20 years, and are offered in choice of light and dark designs. Appliances packages are from Gaggenau and fixture accents from Grohe. Quartz countertops are stylish, detailed, and illuminated by efficient and integrated LED lighting systems. Engineered brushed oak hardwood runs throughout, uniting the sleek and modern space.
- Light – White and quartz with light grey and oak accents
- Dark – Complementary dark and light features with dark grey and oak accents
- Engineered brushed oak hardwood flooring throughout
- Dignified 7’-high Shaker doors
- Air-conditioning in all homes
- Blomberg Energy Star front-loading washer & dryer
- Roller blinds for added privacy and UV protection
- Retractable glass balconies in select homes
- Expansive windows and over-height ceilings up to 9’ 6″ in upper floors
- Award winning Scavolini branded kitchens:
- Light — prestigious white and oak color cabinetry
- Dark — rich iron grey shaker style cabinetry
- Modern kitchen package:
- 30″ five-burner Gaggenau stainless steel gas cooktop
- 30″ Gaggenau stainless steel electric wall oven
- 30″ Gaggenau integrated refrigerator with sleek stainless steel interior
- 24″ Gaggenau integrated Energy Star dishwasher
- 36″ Gaggenau stainless steel hood fan
- 30″ stainless steel undermount sink with Grohe Concetto faucet
- Built-in Panasonic microwave with stainless steel trim
- Caesarstone quartz countertops with matching full-height backsplash
- Quartz kitchen islands feature stylish detailing and waterfall edge
- Kitchen organizer system with magic corner chrome shelving and pullout pantry in select homes
- Integrated LED lighting
- Stunning Scavolini cabinets in prestigious oak or rich iron grey
- Luxurious marble en suite:
- Marble vanity countertops
- Marble vanity accent herringbone wall tile
- Marble shower base to lather in luxury
- Kohler undermount lavatory in sleek rectangular vanity
- Grohe chrome faucets and accents
- Modern soaker tub
- Large-format polished porcelain tiles on all walls
- Large-format matte porcelain tiles on floors
- Recessed wall niche with seamless porcelain tile
- Frameless 10mm glass enclosure on all showers
Amenities at Coco Oakridge
A 597-sq-ft ground floor amenity room offers a full kitchen and dining area for entertaining, with garden views to the inner courtyard which includes a lawn, deck, and children’s play area. A water feature will greet residents at the corner of West 41st and Alberta at the lobby entrance. Select penthouses will have private rooftop decks with expansive views to the North Shore mountains or sunny southern exposure. Residences on the third floor at the rear of the building will also have large rooftop patios.
Parking and Storage
The underground parkade for Coco Oakridge will provide storage for 68 bicycles and 62 vehicle parking spaces, of which 3 are handicapped. There will also be short-term racks at grade for 16 bicycles. Storage space is available in 43 of the residences, while the remaining 11 will be provided with underground storage lockers.
Maintenance Fees at Coco Oakridge
$0.42 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Coco Oakridge
Keltic Canada Development acquires, develops, and constructs residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects with more than one million square feet under development in Metro Vancouver. Dedicated to creating a superior standard of living, Keltic focuses on luxury and is committed to creating a superior standard of living with the highest level of craftsmanship.
GBL Architects is a progressive Vancouver-based firm of 38 architects, project managers, and technicians with a 25-year reputation of providing a full range of architectural services to the private and public sector. GBL design with the belief that form plays a vital role in defining experience through an ever-changing dynamic between sculptural artistry and social responsibility. To that end, they regularly practice green design through the LEED Canada Program. Recently featured projects include Alden, Kingsway & Duke, and CF Richmond Centre.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence. Their portfolio includes The Arbutus, Sun Towers Two, The Residences on Marine, and Vista.
Expected Completion for Coco Oakridge
Coco is currently under construction. First occupancy is expected December 1, 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kerrisdale, the Cambie Corridor, or South Vancouver?
Check out 5740 Cambie, 42nd & Cambie, 187 West 41st, and these great Cambie Corridor Presales!