At a Glance
- located at Royal Oak Avenue & Beresford Street
- 4-storey mixed-use lowrise
- 42 condominiums
- 5 commercial retail units
- next to Royal Oak Skytrain station & BC Parkway
- walking distance to elementary & secondary schools
- 1 SkyTrain stop from Metrotown shopping
- 11-minute bike ride from Bonsor Recreation Complex
- 10-minute drive to Deer Lake Park
Welcome to the Heart of Burnaby
Kirpal Group presents Saavin, a new 4-storey mixed-use development located in South Burnaby at Royal Oak Avenue and Beresford Street. It consists of 15 1-bedroom and 27 2-bedroom homes built over five ground level commercial retail units and full residential underground parking. Designed by DF Architecture, this stylish modern building is finished with metal cladding, Hardie panel siding, Rustic series wood tone lapsiding, and a glass curtain wall. Open-concept interiors offer a choice of two professionally-designed colour schemes, 9′ ceilings, wide plank laminate flooring, Samsung appliance package, quartz countertops, and front-loading washer and dryer.
Saavin’s convenient location scores highly for walkability, biking, and transit. The Royal Oak Skytrain station and BC Parkway cycling route are literally outside your door, meaning it’s a short bike ride to Bonsor Recreation Complex and Central Park’s amenities or less than a 30-minute commute to downtown Vancouver or Central Surrey. Sustainability is here at Saavin.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Saavin
Starting from $499,900. Move-in ready this fall.
Floor Plans for Saavin
Saavin offers 15 1-bedroom and 27 2-bedroom homes, ranging in size from 594 to 830 sq ft. For those with mobility challenges, nine suites are adaptable
- Choice of 2 professionally-designed color palettes
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout main living areas & bedrooms
- Airy 9’ ceilings
- Vertical blinds for patio door and horizontal blinds for bedrooms
- Front-loading, full size washer and dryer
- Television and telephone jacks
- Telus/Shaw welcome package (internet & TV included for 1 year)
Stylish Chef’s Kitchen
- Custom wood grain two-toned kitchen cabinets with undermount lighting
- Cabinets with soft-close hinges & tracks
- Durable engineered quartz countertops
- Designer hexagon white backsplash tile
- Track lighting
- Large single-bowl stainless steel undermount sink
- Polished chrome faucet with lever handle & pullout sprayer
- Quartz countertop with breakfast bar overhang (select homes)
- Samsung appliance package including:
- Stainless steel bottom-freezer refrigerator
- Front control electric range
- E star dishwasher
- OTR microwave
- Wood grain vanity cabinet
- Engineered quartz countertop
- Undermount sink with matte black faucet
- Low consumption toilets
- Relaxing soaker tub
- Adaptable homes offer 1 soaker tub + oversized shower
- Imported floor and tub surround tiles
Amenities at Saavin
Residents can enjoy shared use of central courtyard featuring a green wall.
Parking and Storage
Residential parking and storage is located underground with 50 bicycle lockers and 73 vehicle stalls, of which 11 are for visitors and 1 is accessible. Commercial parking is provided at grade with 12 regular vehicle and 1 accessible stalls. A loading bay and car wash stall are also available.
Maintenance Fees at Saavin
$0.25 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Saavin
Kirpal Group is a Burnaby developer that has been building homes throughout the Lower Mainland since 1999. Founded by brothers Sanjeev, Vineet, and Munish Kirpal, the two-generation family firm builds homes designed for today’s modern lifestyle with inspiration from the unique beauty of our coastal region. Developments are chosen in the heart of vibrant communities with accessible amenities. Join the hundreds of new home owners who have chosen Kirpal Group to deliver their home.
Richmond-based DF Architecture is a vibrant, modest size design studio, recognized for the successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial buildings, TI projects, and large urban design projects. The DF team is committed to design excellence, sustainability, and providing memorable solutions to the client’s needs.
Expected Completion for Saavin
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brentwood, Metrotown, or Lougheed?