615 Rutland Road North, Kelowna
At a Glance
- located at Bach Road & Rutland Road North
- mixed-use 5-storey woodframe building
- 65 condominiums & 3 townhomes
- 1 ground floor commercial retail unit
- next to Rutland Senior Secondary School
- steps from Rutland Middle & Rutland Elementary schools
- 1 block from Rutland Twin Arena, Kelowna Family YMCA & Rutland Activity Centre
- 6-minute drive to Costco & Walmart
- 9 minutes from Orchard Park Mall
Affordable, Simple, Urban Living
Edgecombe Builders present Sole Rutland, a new collection of condominiums and garden suites with a ground-level retail space, located in Kelowna’s evolving Rutland neighbourhood. With 1- to 3-bedroom floorplans, Sole Rutland offers an accessible ownership alternative to the bustle of downtown Kelowna. Its proximity to K-12 schools, arena, Kelowna Family YMCA, sports fields, gymnastics centre, BMX track, community gardens, and dog park is ideal for growing families.
Sole Rutland is just up the street from supermarkets, financial services, drug stores, and a library at Plaza 33 and Willow Park Mall. Enjoy family fun at the Energyplex, Landmark Cinemas, or McCurdy Bowling Centre five minutes away. Orchard Park Shopping Centre, downtown Kelowna, UBC Okanagan, and Kelowna international Airport are all a short drive via Highway 97. Get outdoors and hike Knox Mountain, grab your friends and head to the beach, or cut fresh powder at Big White. Invest in your lifestyle and future with Sole Rutland.
Pricing for Sole Rutland
Now selling from $248,900.
Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Sole Rutland updates.
Floor Plans for Sole Rutland
Choose from a variety of homes for all stages of life, ranging from 447 – 1,292 sq ft, including ground-level garden suites.
- 1 x studios
- 35 x 1-bedroom
- 20 x 2-bedroom
- 10 x 2-bedroom + den
- 2 x 3-bedroom
- 3 x townhouses
Sole Rutland Interiors
The homes at Sole Rutland allow you to live large in less space, with efficient and compact features to help you optimize every available inch of your home.
- 9′ ceilings in all homes
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout all suites
- Hip industrial lighting
- Sliding doors vs. swing doors to maximize space
- Maximized window placements and sliding doors to private decks or Juliet balconies
- Large entryway & bedroom closets with built-in shelving
- Laundry closet with full-sized stackable energy efficient washer & dryer
- Solid surface countertops
- Spacious, Euro-styled lower and upper cabinetry,
- Ample shelving for all things kitchen
- Single-bowl undermount sink
- Selection of Moen fixtures
- Over-the-range microwave hood fan
- Stainless steel appliances:
- 24″ counter depth bottom-mount fridge
- 24″ range
- 24″ dishwasher
- Solid surface countertops
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Euro-style vanity with accent mirror and lighting
- Contemporary, square-shaped, white porcelain sink
- Dual flush, 2-piece elongated toilet
- Tile surround with framed glass shower doors
- Acrylic shower base (or tub in select units)
- Euro-style white floating cabinets
- Selection of Moen fixtures
Amenities at Sole Rutland
Residents will enjoy shared use of a lounge with an adjoining patio on the third floor for entertaining guests. The commercial retail unit will have an outdoor patio at the southwest corner of the building.
Parking and Storage
Off-street parking will be accommodated in a one-level underground parkade consisting of 65 resident vehicle stalls and secure storage for 37 bicycles. Ground level parking located between the commercial retail unit and the residential lobby entrance will provide 11 vehicle stalls for visitors and commercial customers, of which 1 space is accessible. In addition, one loading bay and racks for 24 bicycles will be provided.
One-bedroom homes come with one parking stall. Two-bedroom homes include one parking stall with the option to purchase a second stall based on availability.
Maintenance Fees at Sole Rutland
Developer Team for Sole Rutland
Kelowna-based Edgecombe Builders Group is a leader in designing and building superior quality residential homes. The company’s portfolio spans a wide variety of work, ranging from exclusive private homes, to large commercial and or residential developments. Recent Kelowna projects include the successful Martin Lofts, renovation work to the Delta Grand Lakefront Resort, Sole Kelowna, and Sole Downtown.
Sole² Developments is a group of managing partners that is committed to the creation of leading-edge projects in urban environments for modern day lifestyles. Recognizing the growing need for compact and affordable living spaces, the group is adept at identifying desirable and central locations. Each have the potential for walkable neighbourhoods. Collectively, Sole² Developments brings years of experience in the areas of project management, construction, development, and accounting. Because of this diversity, it is said their whole is much is greater than the sum of their parts.
The company behind Sole Rutland’s architecture is Vernon-based MQN Architecture & Interior Design. One of the largest architectural firms in BC’s Interior, MQN is the company behind such projects as Prospera Centre in Chilliwack and Okanagan College Centre for Learning — the award-winning developments that earned them multiple Tommie Awards. MQN Architects are known for designing spaces that enhance the lives of individuals who use them to live, work, and play. To this end, they are committed to leadership in areas of environmental sustainability and innovative design.
Expected Completion for Sole Rutland
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kelowna or Penticton?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more