The Abby Townhome Series at a Glance
Where is The Rail District located?
Montrose Avenue & Pine Street in Abbotsford.
How many units does The Abby Townhome Series offer?
There are 91 three-storey homes in Phase 1.
The Abby Townhome Series has how many different floor plans?
Five plans from 1,238 – 1,473 sq ft.
Homes in the Heart of the Community
Coming soon to The Rail District in Abbotsford, The Abby Townhome Series is an offering of five distinctive townhome styles from award-winning Infinity Properties. Designed by local firm, Focus Architecture, they present an architecture inspired by the district’s historic character. The 3-storey woodframe buildings offer a selection of 2- & 3 bedroom floor plans with up to 1,473 sq ft of interior space. Each residence features landscaped & fenced back yards, private garages, and spacious decks with gas hookups. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, a growing family, or a downsizer, The Rail District townhomes have a mix of features to complement your lifestyle.
The Rail District is a 19-acre master-planned community situated on the site of the former Clayburn Brick Plant. It will be transformed into five new neighbourhoods with a combination of condominiums, townhomes, retail units, and offices. Neighbourhood amenities will include a new Rail Trail following the Canadian Pacific Railway, that connects McCallum Road with the Rail Plaza and Downtown Abbotsford. A future amenity building for residents will feature a fitness facility and a lounge with kitchen and indoor/outdoor dining. Outdoors will be a sports court, fenced-in playground, swimming pool, hot tub, and a community garden.
What is the Pricing for The Abby Townhome Series?
Starting from $644,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Abby Townhome Series updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for The Abby Townhome Series?
Choose from five distinctive styles of townhome, ranging from 1,238 – 1,473 sq ft with 2- & 3-bedroom floorplans.
The City Homes
A Life Above the Shops: Located in the heart of the downtown core, the 3-bedroom City Homes are at the centre of a vibrant, urban community. Open-concept layouts include space for a home office in the den, and powder room right off the main living area.
The Garden Homes
A Walk-Out on the Main: With accessible greenspace and a 2-car tandem garage, the 3-bedroom Garden Homes are designed for the modern hobbyist lifestyle. Main floor dining rooms open onto a fenced-in yard — a private outdoor space that’s perfect for gathering, gardening, or unwinding with family and friends.
The Social Homes
Open Concept Living for the Social Spirit: Just steps from the Rail Trail leading to Rail District shops, cafés, and restaurants, the 3-bedroom Social Homes are a private retreat with plenty of room to gather. Generous main floors feature wide layouts that feel like single-family homes. A convenient powder room off the kitchen completes the perfect entertaining space.
The Urban Homes
A New Live/Work: The 2-bedroom + flex room Urban Homes offer the best of both worlds—with nearby social amenities and easy access to the outdoors. Intelligent layouts include a flex and powder room on the ground floor, making these the perfect spaces for the new live/work lifestyle.
The Veranda Homes
Elevated Indoor/Outdoor Living: With three bedrooms and a large flex room, the Veranda Homes offer spacious open-concept living near the heart of Downtown Abbotsford. An expansive covered veranda off the kitchen extends your home and creates space to enjoy the outdoors year-round.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and buyer incentives according to your needs.
What will The Abby Townhome Series Interiors look like?
- Choice of two curated designer colour schemes
- Soaring 9’ ceilings on main floor and upper levels
- Bold matte black plumbing fixtures, accessories and hardware throughout
- Large Energy Star windows flood homes with natural light
- 2” faux wood blinds
- Durable laminate wide plank floors throughout main floor living spaces
- Plush carpeted floors in bedrooms, flex spaces and select landings
- Contemporary flat stock baseboards and door casings
- 50-gallon hot water tank
- Hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Dedicated circuit for electric car charger in garage
- Efficient natural gas forced air heating system
- Choice of stainless steel or black stainless appliances by Whirlpool, including:
- 4-burner gas range and convection oven with cast-iron grates
- Counter-depth French door refrigerator with interior water dispenser and bottom-mount freezer drawer
- Energy Star five-cycle dishwasher with hidden controls
- Microwave with steam cooking feature
- Contemporary chimney-style Broan Elite range hood in select homes
- Custom Shaker-style cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers
- Sleek black metal and glass feature cabinet
- Separate pantry for additional storage in select homes
- Polished quartz countertops with a stacked tile backsplash in choice of black, white or marble
- Premium Kohler single bowl stainless steel undermount sink and single-lever, high-arc faucet
- Under-cabinet puck lighting
- Convenient USB charger
- Polished quartz countertop and backsplash
- Double vanity with undermount sinks in select homes
- Large-format tile floors and shower walls
- Frameless glass walk-in shower
- Main floor powder room with shiplap feature wall and floating vanity
- Polished quartz countertops with over height backsplash
- Shaker-style cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers
- Tile floors and shower surround
- Premium Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Designer black vanity light fixtures
- Samsung front-load, large capacity washer & dryer
- Quartz countertop in laundry room with upper cabinet, shelf and hanging bar in select homes
- Smart home technology package including Weiser lock, Nest video doorbell, and Nest thermostat
- Wireless security system
- Black pendant lights over kitchen island
- Lazy Susan in select homes
- Heated tile floors in en suite
- Finished central air conditioning
- Epoxy garage floor
- Finished BBQ quick connect
What are the Amenities at The Abby Townhome Series?
Residents from all five neighbourhoods will have shared use of an amenity building where you can host a private party, work out in the gym, or relax in the lounge, enjoying a conversation with your friends. The Rail District’s outdoor amenities make life fun with a sports court, fenced-in playground, pool and hot tub, communal barbeque, and community garden.
The Rail Plaza is the commercial and social focal point of the community. Here is where timber benches and tables meet gardens and food trucks. It’s where a shop with an outdoor patio can sell refreshments in the summertime. Shop, explore, connect, and relax just outside your door. Lawns connect with pathways and pathways connect to the Rail Trail. The fenced and well-lit Rail Trail follows the Canadian Pacific Railway where pedestrians can enjoy a refreshing stroll or cyclists a brisk bike ride.
Does The Abby Townhome Series have Parking and Storage?
Each home has a private, internal garage. Depending on the plan, they can accommodate either a single vehicle or two vehicles in a double-wide or tandem configuration.
What are the Maintenance Fees at The Abby Townhome Series?
$0.13 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for The Abby Townhome Series?
Langley-based Infinity Properties is a trusted local homebuilder boasting two decades of experience. The firm was founded in 2001 by Tim Bontkes, a civil engineer with construction industry experience from working as a labourer to selling new homes. Infinity Properties has successfully completed more than a dozen projects in Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge, and Coquitlam.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Abbotsford, or Chilliwack?