The Tides at Cordova Bay by Città Group at a Glance
Where is The Tides at Cordova Bay located?
At 990 Doumac Avenue in the Cordova Bay neighbourhood of Saanich.
How large are The Tides at Cordova Bay homes?
They have from 987 to 2,066 sq ft of interior space.
How far is the beach from The Tides at Cordova Bay?
Only 250 metres.
Premium Design, Tailored Finishes
The Tides at Cordova Bay is a boutique residential development by Città Group. Located at the intersection of Doumac Avenue and Cordova Bay Road in Saanich, you are mere steps from the sandy shores of Victoria’s “Mini Malibu”.
This 4-storey, Built Green Certified building features 17 West Coast luxury condominiums, offering a selection of 1- and 2-bedroom, plus den, floor plans. Elevated interiors range from 987 to 2,066 sq ft.
Owners have the flexibility to customize their homes with two designer colour palettes, custom upgrades, and an optional luxury package. Adding to the appeal of these units are the oversized covered balconies with natural gas connections, providing an ideal space for entertaining.
The Tides is just steps from Cordova Bay Beach, accessed via McMorran Park. After an afternoon of beachcombing, enjoy a leisurely meal of globally-inspired dishes at The Beach House, with panoramic bay views from your table.
Nearby Doumac Park offers hikers and mountain bikers forested creekside trails for a quick escape to nature. Alternately, refine your golf swing at Cordova Bay Golf Course, just a 3-minute drive north.
For your household shopping needs, Mattick’s Farm is a pleasant break from big box stores and malls, with over 15 shops and boutiques to choose from. South of Beaver Lake, Broadmead Village offers an open-air, country village experience.
What is the Pricing for The Tides at Cordova Bay?
Starting from $780,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Tides at Cordova Bay updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for The Tides at Cordova Bay?
Choose from a selection of unique floorplans with interiors from 987 – 2,066 sq ft.
1-Bedroom + Den Plans
2-Bedroom + Den Plans
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your requirements.
What will The Tides at Cordova Bay Interiors look like?
The Tides at Cordova Bay Main Living Area
- Custom-designed kitchen and natural gas fireplace surround
- Dramatic architrave in the master bedroom
- 9-foot ceilings with 10-foot raised ceilings in the living rooms in 1st, 2nd and 3rd-floor units
- Engineered hardwood floors, tile, and carpet with two selections of designer tile and wood flooring to customize the space
- Chrome or black colour options for designer lighting package on 1st, 2nd and 3rd-floor units
- Electric heat pump for heating and cooling
- Window coverings throughout the unit
- Modern V-groove interior painted doors and distinctive rift white oak entry door
- Dimmer switches and motion sensor lights in select areas
- Two telephone and cable outlets per unit
- Choice of two designer finishing palettes: “Beach” or “Mountain”
- Optional upgrade packages available for first-, second-, and third-floor units
- Penthouses offer unique custom design packages
- Mini split heating and cooling for main living area
- Efficient, gas-fired central hot water
- Spacious covered balconies with natural gas connections
- Fire protection sprinkler system
The Tides at Cordova Bay Kitchens
- Custom-designed modern cabinet doors and drawers, painted white with faux wood
- Island inlay that matches the wood floor in 1st, 2nd and 3rd-floor units
- Stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package including gas range, hood fan, microwave with trim kit and full-size laundry
- Spring-down chrome kitchen faucet
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Built-in pantry
- Choice of two designer countertops and backsplashes to customize the space
- Selection of two finishes on island and dining room lights
The Tides at Cordova Bay Bathrooms
- Elegant floating vanities available in two finishes with under-vanity motion-activated lighting
- Large framed mirrors with matching light fixtures
- Under-vanity lighting with motion sensors
- Chrome fixtures throughout
- Comfort height toilets
- Heated tile floors
- Tiled showers and tubs with a selection of two decorative inlay tile options
- Choice of two designer tile floors and countertops
- Elevated finishing package available for 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor units
Ask about additional features and elevated finishes included in the penthouse units.
Does The Tides at Cordova Bay have Parking and Storage?
Secure above-ground covered parking with EV charging roughed-in is included. There is also storage space allotted for each unit.
What are the Maintenance Fees at The Tides at Cordova Bay?
Estimated at $0.36 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Development Team for The Tides at Cordova Bay?
The Tides at Cordova Bay Developer
Città Construction was founded in 1985 by veteran designer and developer, Bill Patterson. Over the years, Città has grown to include Mike Dalton as President of Città Construction, an award-winning design team led by Deborah Patterson as Director of Interiors, and Shawn Fagan as Managing Partner of Città Millwork. Together, Città’s construction, interiors, millwork, and development divisions make up what is now known as Città Group.
The Tides at Cordova Bay Architect
Continuum Architecture is Victoria’s oldest, continuously operating architectural firm. Continuum was established by noted local architect, P. Leonard James, in 1910. The company’s name reflects a commitment to be always looking ahead – with their approach, their people, and their designs – because spaces, like firms, should always be designed for the future.
When is the expected Completion for The Tides at Cordova Bay?
Città Group expect completion in September 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Sidney, Saanich, or Oak Bay?