At a Glance
- located at Tideline Lane & Caspian Drive
- 8 stratified single-family homes
- short walk to Meadow Park Green
- close to Royal Bay Beach Park
- 8-minute walk to Royal Bay Secondary School
- 8-minute drive to Olypmic View Golf Club
- 9 minutes from Royal Roads University
- 10-minute drive to Westshore Town Centre shopping
- 16 minutes by bike from Esquimalt Lagoon Bird Sanctuary
Love Where You Live
Tideline Lane is a limited offering of eight stratified single-family homes in Colwood’s master-planned community of Royal Bay. Built by Verity Construction, these 4- & 5-bedroom residences offer a selection of four floor plans with 2,122 – 2,598 sq ft of interior space. Each home has a finished double garage, flex room, main floor laundry, large patio, and a landscaped fenced yard. Select plans include a lower floor rec room and a main floor sundeck off the living room. Interiors feature 9′ ceilings, a gas fireplace, durable laminate flooring in living areas, bulk continuous filament carpeting in bedrooms, premium stainless steel kitchen appliances, kitchen island or peninsula with breakfast bar, and quartz countertops. Home upgrades are available.
Set beside the ocean on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Royal Bay is a master-planned community located between Albert Head and Esquimalt lagoons. It offers a dynamic mix of single-family homes, bare land strata homes, and townhomes designed for family living. Community amenities include schools, parks, biking and walking trails, and beautiful greenways. Nearby Royal Bay Beach Park features an oceanside playground, Olympic-size volleyball courts, and space for picnics on the beach. Only a 10-minute walk away, The Commons will offer more than 76,000 sq ft of commercial space for both retail and institutional uses. Tenants will include Quality Foods, Cascadia Liquor, Pure Pharmacy, a coffee shop, restaurant, and the Royal BC Museum Research & Collections. At Tideline Lane, no necessity is ever out of reach.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Tideline Lane
Starting from $1,049,999. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Tideline Lane updates.
Floor Plans for Tideline Lane
Choose from a selection of four floorplans:
2,588 sq ft
4 bed | 3 baths | rec | flex
2,341 sq ft
5 bed | 3 baths | rec | flex
2,122 sq ft
4 bed | 3 baths | flex
2,443 sq ft
4 bed | 3 baths | rec | flex
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades according to your needs.
Tideline Lane Interiors
- Colour scheme designed by Dawn Garneau of award-winning Nygaard Interior Designs
- High volume, 9ft tall ceilings on main floor
- Stylish and discrete 2″ urban faux wood collection blinds
- Durable 100% BCF Sol. Dyed carpeting in bedrooms and bonus room
- Quality trim package throughout the home
- High quality 12mm laminate flooring; environmentally friendly and carries 25 years warranty in the living areas
- Large windows for plenty of natural light
- Sleek gas fireplace with blower fan
- Painted artisan solid wood banister and railings (if applicable.)
- LED lighting in the bedrooms, halls, laundry, walk in closet and living room
- White closet organizer in master bedroom walk in closet
- Convenient wire shelving in bedroom closets
- Fiber Optic telecommunications network connected to a smart panel
- Energy Star high efficiency modulating gas furnace with a programmable thermostat, and air conditioning system, providing you year-round comfort
- Hot water on demand with recirculation line to deliver hot water to faucets quickly which conserve water and energy
- 2 cable and 2 telephone outlets
- Walk-in closet and laundry room include motion-activated light
- Black pulldown faucet with Power Clean technology
- Stylish pendant fixture over kitchen island
- Your choice of 2 options of durable quartz countertops with backsplash
- Sleek undercabinet LED puck lights
- Cabinet doors and sliding drawers with soft-close hardware
- Undermount 18-gauge stainless steel sink
- Premium stainless-steel appliance package including:
- Energy Star refrigerator
- 5-element electric range
- Energy Star dishwasher with touch control
- Stainless steel inverter microwave oven
Bath & Laundry
- Elegant quartz countertop in all bathrooms
- Luxurious tile flooring in en suite and main bathroom
- Decorative polished chrome towel bars and paper holders
- Soft close toilet seats in the main house
- Dedicated laundry room
- Front-load dryer and Energy Star washer
- Laminate countertop above laundry appliances
- Main house laundry with tile flooring
Amenities at Tideline Lane
All homes have large patios and professionally-landscaped yards with in-ground irrigation. Unstained cedar panel rear and side fencing up to the rear corner of the house are included. Gates and panels to fully enclose yards are available as an upgrade.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a double garage with two garage door remote controls. Walls and ceilings are insulated, drywalled, and painted. Extra parking is possible in the driveway.
Maintenance Fees at Tideline Lane
$0.04 per sq ft per month + homeowners’ association fees of $87.00 per month.
Developer Team for Tideline Lane
Over the years, Verity Construction has built and managed over 500 homes, condominiums, townhouses, and commercial properties. With its superior management experience, Verity Construction has built a strong reputation for quality and service that is second to none. A home built by Verity Construction is a home to be proud of.
For over 30 years, Victoria Design Group has provided unique and exceptional residential and commercial design to developers, private clients, and various levels of the public sector. They always strive to design by reducing waste and lowering the environmental impact of construction. A house from the Victoria Design Group is more than just a house, it is a home.
Nygaard Interior Design in Victoria, BC, is constantly pushing to go beyond the formula approach. They let space, dimension, colour, and texture guide their imaginations. NID is passionate about the experiential end result and strive to deliver customized, innovative interiors for every client.
Expected Completion for Tideline Lane
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langford, Colwood, or Esquimalt?
Check out The Coral, Eliza, Westhills, and these great Victoria Presales!