At a Glance
- located at Highland Boulevard & Woodbine Drive
- four 2-storey woodframe buildings
- 8 townhomes
- steps from Edgemont Village restaurants, services, shops
- 5-minute walk to Murdo Frazer Park
- 9 minutes from Delbrook Community Recreation Centre
- 10-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
- 15 minutes from Lonsdale Quay
- 16-minute drive to Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal
Designed to be Different
I4 Property Group presents EIGHT, a boutique townhome development of four modern duplexes in North Vancouver’s Edgemont Village. With interiors from 1,395 – 1,467 sq ft, the homes each have three bedrooms and two bathrooms, two underground parking spots with EV charging, a spacious rooftop deck, a courtyard patio, and below-grade storage. The landscaped central courtyard includes a communal space that features an outdoor dining area, seating, and a firepit lounge.
Located in an established, compact community, all of your day-to-day needs are just steps from your door. Start your day across the street with an expertly-pulled espresso at Caffe Artigiano. Pick up fresh bread at COBS Bread Bakery, quality cuts of meats at Windsor Meats, and groceries at Thrifty Foods. Financial services, pharmacies, florists, a post office, salons, a dry cleaner, and a library are all found within the village. Health and wellness services include dentists, a physiotherapist, a chiropractor, and a medical clinic. Treat yourself to a night out at welcoming neighbourhood restaurants, like Bufala Edgemont, Nicli Antica, and Cantina Norte, or bring takeout home from Nobu Sushi, Freshslice Pizza, and Red Tori. Keep fit at Murdo Frazer Park with its tennis courts, pitch & putt golf, and walking trails. For indoor activities, Delbrook Community Recreation Centre offers a gym, swimming pool, squash and basketball courts, and arts & crafts spaces.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for EIGHT
Starting from $2,475,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to EIGHT updates.
Floor Plans for EIGHT
EIGHT consists of four duplex buildings with townhomes that have floorplans with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, ranging from 1,689 – 2,047 sq ft. All homes have landscaped front yards, rooftop decks, and basements or mudrooms that provide direct access to the parking garage. Two units meet Basic Accessible Design guidelines and one resident complies with Enhanced Accessible Design criteria.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Modern homes with customizable interiors
- Expansive windows and over-height ceilings in main living areas
- Custom wood handrails and millwork on interior staircases
- Premium wide-plank wood laminate flooring throughout living areas and staircases
- Durable carpeting in all bedrooms
- Roller shades on windows
- Recessed LED pot lighting throughout
- LG stacking washers & dryers
- Custom cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
- LED under-cabinet accent lighting
- Quartz countertops including full-height waterfall edge and solid slab quartz backsplash
- Grohe faucets with dual-function pull-down vegetable spray
- Magic corner system (where applicable)
- Choice of single or double sink
- Premium integrated appliances, including:
- 36” integrated Fisher & Paykel French door refrigerator and freezer with ice maker
- 30” Fisher & Paykel 4-zone induction cooktop
- 30” Fisher & Paykel wall oven
- 24” integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- 28” Falmac hood fan
- 1.2 cu.ft. built-in Panasonic microwave plus trim kit
Inspired En Suites
- Floating custom-made cabinetry with under-cabinet accent lighting
- Heated floors
- Expansive floating mirrors
- Natural stone slab countertops
- Spa-like oversized porcelain tile shower surrounds walls and floors
- Dual under-mounted vanity sinks
- Frameless glass-enclosed walk-in showers
- Rainshower heads with multi-function shower bar
- Dramatic pendant lighting
Amenities at EIGHT
The townhomes are oriented around a central courtyard with a communal outdoor amenity located in the middle of the site. The space includes a dining table, seating area, and firepit lounge.
Parking and Storage
A single-level underground garage will provide residents with storage and electric charging points for 16 resident bicycles and 16 vehicle parking spaces, all of which include an energized EV charging outlet. One stall is accessible. Each home has two parking spaces with direct home access. In addition, there will be two public parking pockets on Canfield Crescent with seven new parking spaces. Racks for four visitor bicycles will be located adjacent to the site’s entrance on Highland Boulevard.
Maintenance Fees at EIGHT
$0.43 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for EIGHT
Since 2000, I4 Property Group and its affiliates have acquired and developed more than $150 million dollars of residential, commercial, and mixed-use real estate across Alberta and British Columbia. Specializing in urban infill sites, I4PG delivers full-cycle real estate development with the highest degree of excellence, applying the pillars of its corporate vision to every decision. With more than 20 years of experience, I4PG carries out all aspects of project development including site selection, due diligence, financial analysis, acquisition, equity investment, debt financing, design, municipal approvals, consultant management, construction oversight, and post occupancy service.
Grimwood Architecture is a practice based in Vancouver. They explore sensible design practices that empower simple, lived experiences. Design is about fostering relationships between the existing and the new. Their designs extend the voices of current neighbourhoods into creative and lasting interventions. Grimwood has completed projects in seven municipalities across the Lower Mainland.
Expected Completion for EIGHT
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Lonsdale, Edgemont, or Lynnmour?
Check out NEU, Morrison on the Park, InNoVa, and these great North Shore Presales!