At a Glance
- located at 52 Avenue & 216 Street
- 24 woodframe townhomes
- just off Fraser Highway for convenient commuting
- short walk to Canadian Museum of Flight
- walking/cycling distance to Langley Fundamental Elementary & Langley Secondary schools
- down the street from McLeod Athletic Park & Rotary Field House baseball diamonds
- close to OriginO Farmers Market
- near Langley Golf & Banquet Centre
- 4-minute drive to Murrayville Square shopping
From the Ground Up
Evergreen is an exclusive offering of 24 new townhomes by the award-winning Isle of Mann Property Group. Located in Langley on 52 Avenue and 216 Street, just off the Fraser Highway, these spacious, family-oriented townhomes are in close proximity to everything you need — locally-produced food at OriginO Farmers Market, Murrayville Square for daily necessities, education from elementary to flight schools, the Langley Memorial Hospital, WC Blair Recreation Centre, and sports facilities from baseball to track & field, and golf.
These 3-storey, 3-bedroom townhomes designed by Barnett Dembek Architects, present a classic aesthetic with black elements and white trim against a grey palette. Each residence includes a built-in double-car garage, fenced yard with a patio, balcony, and a laundry. Larger homes have a ground floor rec room with an adjoining bathroom. Interiors are finished in versatile off-white with a choice of two cabinetry colour accent schemes — Barn Blue or Hillside Green 8212; complimented by black hardware and warm oak laminate flooring. With open-concept floorplans, Evergreen gives your family the space to grow.
Pricing for Evergreen
Starting as low as $600,000. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Evergreen
Ranging in size from 1,493 – 2,098 sq ft, these 3-storey townhomes feature three bedrooms, built-in double-car garage, laundry, patio, and deck (most plans). Larger homes have an additional bathroom and a ground floor rec room.
- Two interior colour schemes: Hillside Green or Barn Blue
- Warm oak laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- Soft neutral 50oz carpet for bedrooms & stairs
- Painted wood baseboards & door casings
- Samsung front-loading stacked washer & dryer
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet & cable
- Rough-in security system
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Wide-plank laminate flooring
- Shaker-style cabinets
- Soft-closing cabinetry & drawers
- Undercabinet lighting
- Quartz countertops with marbling
- Full-height ceramic tile kitchen backsplash
- Sleek under mount double sink
- Delta single-lever black faucet with pulldown spray
- Kitchen island with bar seating
- Samsung kitchen appliance package (optional upgrade to black):
- Stainless steel French door fridge
- Slide-in electric oven with electric cooktop
- Stainless steel hoodfan
- Stainless steel built-in dishwasher
- Built-in microwave with trim kit
- Soaker tubs
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Shaker-style cabinets
- Double vanity in master bathroom
- Quartz countertops
- Undermount porcelain sinks
- Stunning herringbone tile in the master en suite
- Delta Shower & bath fixtures
Amenities at Evergreen
Residents will enjoy shared use of a landscaped outdoor common space with a children’s playground. Homes include private decks, patios, and fenced yards.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a built-in tandem or side-by-side garage. Visitor parking is also provided.
Maintenance Fees at Evergreen
$0.11 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Evergreen
Founded in 1994 as a modest developer of single-family homes, today Isle of Mann represents a vertically-integrated commercial and residential property group. With residential and commercial projects throughout Western Canada, the Isle of Mann Group of Companies has established itself as a reputable developer dedicated to quality, sustainability, and livability. The firm prides itself on locating future neighbourhoods and communities, building homes that will endure for generations. Collaborating with leading consultants and highly qualified trades, Isle of Mann has built over 1,500 homes in British Columbia and Alberta, and is the recipient of multiple Georgie Awards.
Pollyco is a residential and commercial development company formed in 1993, with offices throughout western Canada. Pollyco is currently working on over 5,000 acres of residential, commercial and mixed-use development properties in BC and Alberta, including town centres, shopping malls, hotels, apartments, townhouses, and single family homes. Pollyco’s success is largely due to its dedicated, senior management team that invests much time and energy to realize Pollyco’s long-term goals with customer satisfaction. At its core, Pollyco aims to build quality and sustainable communities where residents love to live, shop, work and play.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects (BDA) is an award winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types It consistently produces impressive results, such as Chelsea Gate, Cyrus Hill, Liberty at Fleetwood, and Sylvia.
Expected Completion for Evergreen
First occupancy is expected on September 1, 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?