At a Glance
- located at McCallum Road & Gillis Avenue
- 5 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 32 condominiums & 34 townhomes
- a block away from Highway 1
- short drive to McCallum Junction shopping
- walking distance to Abbotsford Centre arena
- near University of the Fraser Valley
- 8-minute drive to Costco
- 12 minutes to Sumas border crossing
- 13-minute drive to Abbotsford International Airport
Creating Perfect Life Balance
Located in south Abbotsford’s upcoming U-District, Unity by Parcel7 Homes is a collection of 32 condominiums and 34 stacked townhomes. Choose from 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom suites that feature open-concept floorplans, a main floor powder room, durable carpet, laminate flooring, and modern or traditional kitchens. Unity provides the perfect transit-oriented, walkable lifestyle for young families, downsizers, students, and couples looking for spacious living close to a wide variety of local amenities.
In one of Abbotsford’s fastest growing communities, Unity is within a few minutes’ walk to the University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford Sports and Entertainment Centre, and McCallum Junction shopping centre. Enjoy the convenience of being able to take a quick bike ride to Mill Lake, Sevenoaks Shopping Centre, or historic downtown Abbotsford. At Unity, get the best of both worlds when you live in a city by the country.
Pricing for Unity
Starting at $389,800. As this development is in its pre-construction phase, sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Unity updates.
Floor Plans for Unity
Unity’s homes come in a variety of layouts with two, three, or four bedrooms that include an en suite and one or two bathrooms. Two-bedroom condominium plans occupy a single floor and range from 678 – 720 sq ft. Three- and four-bedroom stacked townhome plans, ranging from 1,409 – 1,532 sq ft, occupy two storeys and have roof decks that range from 472 – 594 sq ft.
Unity features environmentally friendly materials, large windows with modern roller shades, and your choice of two colour schemes: Almond Café and Almond Cremé.
- Open concept floorplans designed to maximize use of space for simpler living
- Large windows allowing for natural light
- Hunter Douglas designer screen shades on all opening windows
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout living areas
- Nylon carpeting in bedrooms
- Modern flat stock door casing & baseboards
- Enjoy the convenience of a main floor powder room
- En suite bathroom featuring a spacious shower with glass door
- Stylish and modern lighting package
- High-efficiency hot water tank
- Choose from either contemporary flat panel or traditional Shaker-style cabinet doors
- Soft-close hinges on cabinet doors and drawers
- High-efficiency stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel hood fan
- Upper units feature an oversized, spectacular 10′ kitchen island
- Dual stainless steel undermount sink with dual-spray faucet
- Stylish quartz countertops
Amenities at Unity
Spacious rooftop decks on 34 units allow you to enjoy outdoor living with family and friends. Sizes range from 472 – 594 sq ft.
Parking and Storage
One level of secure underground resident parking features an abundance of bike parking and an optional 220 amp outlet for electric vehicle charging.
Maintenance Fees at Unity
$0.22 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Unity
Parcel7 Homes is an Abbotsford developer with experience in single- and multi-family home construction. Founded by Brock Kemsley in 2012, Parcel7 builds today with the same care and passion that went into the construction of their first house in Chilliwack. As accessible developers, the company principals live in the community in which they build, ensuring their customers are also the people they see around town.
Keystone Architecture is an Abbotsford practice with a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution. What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm. Keystone oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year, with more than 600 projects successfully completed to date. These have included Scott & Nicholson, Townsend at Panorama Ridge, and The Henley, and Genesis.
Expected Completion for Unity
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?