Greenhouse by Concord Pacific at a Glance
Where is Greenhouse by Concord Pacific located?
This Burnaby presale condo is location at 5895 Barker Avenue at the intersection with Olive Avenue in Central Park East, Burnaby South.
How many condominiums does Greenhouse by Concord Pacific offer?
There are 314 condominiums with 1- to 3-bedroom floor plans.
Who is the developer of Greenhouse? Concord Pacific.
Greenhouse by Concord Pacific: Where Nature is Luxury
Introducing Greenhouse, a 42-storey residential highrise burnaby presale condo located at Barker Avenue & Olive Avenue in Metrotown’s Central Park East neighborhood abutting Burnaby’s Central Park.
Developed by Concord Pacific, this modern-day interpretation of of the French orangeries of old, offers 314 condominiums. A separate 6-storey apartment building houses 52 rental homes.
The tower residences range from 501 to 1,608 sq ft, and offer 1- to 3-bedroom floor plans, including adaptable units.
Approximately 14,000 sq ft of strata amenities feature an indoor swimming pool, spa, gym, virtual golf, putting green, party rooms, and a guest suite.
Greenhouse provides four levels of underground parking with space for 814 bicycles and 371 vehicles.
Alternative transportation options will include transit passes and, possibly, carshare vehicles.
Greenhouse by Concord Pacific offers homeowners a desirable urban living experience. Situated within a 3-minute walk to Patterson Station, you’ll enjoy easy access to connected Metro Vancouver destinations.
SkyTrain will deliver you to work, concerts, games, or festivals in Downtown Vancouver in less than 20 minutes.
Just five minutes away by foot, are the lush green spaces and recreational amenities of Central Park with its lush greenery.
Its 212 acres boast beautiful gardens, quiet ponds, walking/jogging trails, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and pitch & putt golf.
Only 700 metres east, discover the culinary delights of Crystal Mall & Bob Prittie Library
For everyday household needs, a Save-On Foods supermarket is nearby at Kingsway & Willingdon, but you may prefer to shop the 400+ stores, services, and food outlets of the popular Metropolis at Metrotown.
First Release at Concord Greenhouse
The initial presale condos offered at Greenhouse by Concord Pacific is set to include the Panorama Collection, which comprises high-level 2 and 3 bedroom homes.
Thanks to Greenhouse’s advantageous positioning atop a ridge, these residences are expected to offer sweeping views of parks, the ocean, mountains, and the cityscape.
What is the Pricing for Greenhouse by Concord Pacific?
Register now. Sign up to my VIP list above for exclusive Greenhouse by Concord Pacific updates, including the upcoming release of the Panorama Collection – an offering of 1,200+ sq ft homes with 2- & 3-bedroom layouts.
Vista Collection 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes starting from low 700,000’s.
Panorama Collection 2 & 3 bedroom homes starting from high $1.6M.
What Floor Plans are offered for Greenhouse by Concord Pacific?
With interiors from 501 – 1,608 sq ft, Greenhouse offers a variety of floorplans, including adaptable units:
- 8 x studios
- 31 x adaptable studios
- 39 x 1-bedroom
- 78 x 1-bedroom + den
- 78 x 2-bedroom
- 7 x 2-bedroom + den
- 32 x adaptable 2-bedroom + den
- 41 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Greenhouse by Concord Pacific Interiors look like?
The Panorama Collection on levels 38 – 42 have the following features: Interior
- A selection of two designer color schemes: Leggero (modern scheme) or Serra (classic scheme)
- Ceiling height of approximately 9′ in most living areas (designated areas will include ceiling drops to accommodate lighting and other construction related features)
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout the main living area, bedrooms, closets and flex space
- Transom, interior suite and closet doors are trimmed with paint finish
- Laminate finish closet organizers for major closets
- Roller-shade window coverings in living, dining and bedrooms to enhance privacy
- Television and telephone jacks in every principal room
- Steam closet to refresh and sanitize garments with ease
- Smart thermostat to optimize temperature control, maximize comfort while minimize energy cost
- Stackable or side-by-side Miele front-load washer and energy-efficient heat pump dryer
- Customized built-in shelving (where applicable)
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Open balconies or terraces for most suites, equipped with electrical outlet, surface mount balcony light, and radiant ceiling heater
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors for a seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living space
- Porcelain tiled flooring for balconies (concrete pavers for select patios and roof terraces where applicable)
- Select sections of applicable balconies or terraces are equipped with retractable glass panels at designated areas to allow for all-season enjoyment
Greenhouse by Concord Pacific Kitchens
- Wood-look laminate / lacquer finish kitchen cabinetry with under cabinet lighting. (depending on color scheme selection
- Cabinets feature soft-close hardware by Blum hinges and tracks for superb quality and durability, a magic corner (where applicable) and a sliding basket under the kitchen sink
- Drawer organizer for cutlery (where applicable)
- Engineered stone countertop & backsplash
- Above-cabinet LED accent strip lighting and recessed pot-lights (depending on kitchen configuration)
- Pendant lighting (where applicable)
- Large single-bowl stainless steel under-mount sink
- Polished chrome or brushed gold color faucet with lever handle and pulldown sprayer (depending on color scheme selection)
- Integrated stainless steel appliance package (Miele, Sub-Zero, Wolf):
- 30” fridge with bottom-mount freezer with integrated panels
- 24” chimney hood fan with custom built cover (applicable to Serra color scheme only)
- 30” Miele chimney hood fan (applicable to Leggero color scheme only)
- 30” 4-burner gas cook-top
- 30” wall oven
- 24” microwave oven
- 24” dishwasher with integrated panel
- Undercounter wine fridge (excluding plans B6 & B7)
Main Bathroom & En Suite
- Custom medicine cabinet with mirror, shelves and built-in lighting
- Wood-look laminate / lacquer finish vanity cabinet with soft-close hardware featuring Blum hinges and tracks for superb quality and durability (depending on color scheme selection)
- Drawer with built-in organizers (where applicable)
- Engineered stone countertop
- Kohler under-mount sink
- Polished chrome / brushed gold color plumbing fixtures (depending on color scheme selection)
- Kohler, one piece elongated dual flush toilet with quiet-close seat
- Recessed or surface-mount lighting provided
- Soaking tub (in select layouts) with spout and hand-held sliding shower head (where applicable)
- Glass enclosed shower stall (in select layouts) with hand-held sliding shower head
- Large format porcelain tile flooring and tub/shower surround
- Recessed niche for bathtub and shower stall (where applicable)
- Same finishes as en suite or main bath
- Polished chrome or brushed gold colour hand-held sliding shower head (depending on color scheme selection)
- Walk-in full-length (where applicable) shower stall enclosed with frameless glass with door
What are the Amenities at Greenhouse by Concord Pacific?
Greenhouse by Concord Pacific offers a wide range of homeowner amenities.
Within the lower levels of the building, is approximately 14,000 sq ft of amenity space, including a lounge, party rooms, a communal kitchen, a karaoke & music room, a yoga studio, a gym, a games room, multi-purpose rooms, virtual golf, and a guest suite.
The third floor features an indoor “Crystalline” swimming pool with a partial glass bottom and ledge, a spa, an outdoor putting green, a deck, and a fitness zone.
Outdoor amenities shared with rental tenants are a dog walking area, a children’s play space, and dining areas.
Are Parking and Storage available at Greenhouse?
Four levels of underground parking will provide storage for 814 bicycles and stalls for 371 vehicles, including 44 accessible and 37 for visitors.
All residential parking spaces will be equipped with a Level 2 or higher EV charging outlet.
To encourage reduced car usage, a 2-zone monthly transit pass will be allocated to 15% of strata residents for two years.
The developer intends to provide a fund for four carshare vehicles.
In lieu, funding will be redirected towards more transit passes.
Who is the Developer Team for Greenhouse?
Concord Pacific is a residential and commercial real estate investment and development firm formed in 1987 to develop Concord Pacific Place on the former Expo Lands in downtown Vancouver.
Since then, Concord has completed over 100 residential and mixed use buildings with more than 50 in various stages of planning and development.
Over the past 25 years, the Concord Group of companies has also grown into other industry sectors, including software and information technology, telecommunications, as well as green energy projects in solar, wind, and hydroelectric power generation.
Arcadis IBI Group Architects
Arcadis IBI Group Architects is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that was founded in Vancouver and Toronto in 1974.
By integrating their four core disciplines (urban land, facilities, transportation and systems), they develop holistic strategies that shape the urban environment for a more sustainable future.
Current projects of theirs featured here include, Italia, 1650 Alberni, Passages, and 16th & Cambie. LIV Design Studio is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary design firm established in 2012 by Olivia Lam.
With a strong focus on interior design, LDS has incorporated other aspects of design into their work, including branding, animation, illustration, and computer-generated artistry. This has evolved into an approach where interiors are envisioned from a perspective of where tech, design, and culture meet.
When is the expected Completion and Deposit for Greenhouse by Concord Pacific?
Estimated completion for Greenhouse by Concord is tentatively expected for 2028.
Bar any unforeseen events, Concord Pacific is quite reliable with their completion dates.
For Canadian citizens and permanent residents, it is a 20% total deposit.