At a Glance
- located at South Fraser Way & Montvue Avenue
- two 6-storey, mixed-use buildings
- 110 condominiums
- 10 ground floor commercial retail units
- steps away from cafés, local eateries, shops, brewery
- 3-minute drive to Highway 1
- 4 minutes from Mill Lake Park pool, water park, playgrounds, picnic areas
- 5-minute drive to Sevenoaks Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes from Abbotsford International Airport
Modern Living with a Familiar Feel
Situated on Montvue Avenue in historic Downtown Abbotsford, Montvue is a collection of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom condominiums coming soon from local developer, Parcel7 Homes. These two 6-storey woodframe buildings consist of five residential storeys above underground parking and ten ground floor retail units. Designed by Abbotsford’s Keystone Architecture, Montvue’s strong street presence compliments the architecture of the downtown core with a mixture of brick, metal panels and trim, stucco, and classical horizontal cornices.
Montvue is in close proximity to Jubilee and Mill Lake parks — perfect for exercising or celebratory gatherings — as well as walking distance to some of Abbotsford’s most popular restaurants and shops. Start off the daily grind at Oldhand Coffee. For a quick lunch, take your pick from BRGR BRGR, Good Taco, or KoJan Sushi. And when you’re ready to wind down from a busy day, head to Field House Brewing or Townhall for happy hour. Sevenoaks Shopping Centre offers one-stop shopping just a 5-minute drive away. For families, downsizers, and young couples looking to enjoy life to the fullest, enjoy the small-town feel of downtown Abbotsford without giving up the conveniences of city living.
Pricing for Montvue
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Montvue updates.
Floor Plans for Montvue
Choose from a variety of floor plans, ranging from 582 – 1,007 sq ft, including 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom layouts that offer a selection of different features and amenities. Spacious outdoor living on select second floor homes provide 400 – 1,300 sq ft of additional space.
Enjoy all the elements of modern living while still experiencing a traditional feel in your spacious home.
- Two professionally-designed colour packages to choose from: Milky Way or Espresso
- Durable, water-resistant vinyl plank flooring
- Modern flat stock door casing & baseboards
- Stylish and modern lighting package
- Large Low-E windows allowing in natural light
- Blinds on all opening windows
- High-efficiency hot water tank
- Contemporary flat panel or traditional Shaker-style cabinet doors
- Gentle, soft-closing cabinet doors & drawers
- Stylish quartz countertops
- White tile backsplash
- High-efficiency stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel undermount sink with regular spray or vegetable spray faucet
Parking and Storage
All homes include one underground parking stall. A 220v EV charging outlet is optional. There are a limited number of storage lockers. Contact me today to confirm availability.
Maintenance Fees at Montvue
Developer Team for Montvue
Parcel7 Homes is an Abbotsford developer with experience in single- and multi-family home construction. Founded by Brock Kemsley in 2012, Parcel7 builds today with the same care and passion that went into the construction of their first house in Chilliwack. As accessible developers, the company principals live in the community in which they build, ensuring their customers are also the people they see around town.
Keystone Architecture is an Abbotsford practice with a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution. What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm. Keystone oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year, with more than 600 projects successfully completed to date. These have included Scott & Nicholson, Townsend at Panorama Ridge, and The Henley.
Expected Completion for Montvue
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Abbotsford, or Chilliwack?