At a Glance
- located at Blue Heron Way & Osprey Drive
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 108 condominiums
- steps to Tsawwassen Mills & Tsawwassen Commons shopping
- miles of beach trails & new boardwalk
- South Delta Recreation Centre, Tsawwassen Springs and Beach Grove golf clubs just minutes away
- 5 minutes to BC Ferries terminal
- 10 minutes to US border crossing
- 25 minutes to Vancouver & YVR Airport
Metro Vancouver’s Most Affordable Homes
Peregrine South is a fresh collection of 108 homes that completes the final phase of Aquilni’s 270-acre Tsawwassen Shores master-planned community. Already home to more than 400 families, it strikes the perfect balance between tranquil oceanside living and time-saving urban conveniences. Located where the Fraser meets the sea, among soft sand dunes and sun-bleached driftwood, Tsawwassen Shores is a beautiful place to put down roots and call home.
At Tsawwassen Shores, leave the car at home. You’re just minutes away from kilometres of sandy beaches, endless recreation, premium shopping at Tsawwassen Mills and Tsawwassen Commons, and fabulous dining. The surrounding area features two superb golf courses, elementary and secondary schools, restaurants, cafés, and spas. Plus, Peregrine residents have exclusive use of 3,000 sq ft of premium amenities at the Nest Clubhouse. With easy access to Vancouver Island, the Gulf Islands, the USA, YVR, and downtown Vancouver, everything you could ever need is within reach.
Pricing for Peregrine South
Peregrine South brings a fresh collection of homes, with 61 out of 108 homes below $399,900. Starting from $269,900 for 1-bedrooms, from $374,900 for 1-bedrooms + den, and 2-bedrooms from $429,900.
Previews start February 22 from 12-5pm. Sales begin February 29 from 12-5pm. Be sure to sign up today to our VIP list for priority access to Peregrine South updates.
Floor Plans for Peregrine South
Spacious open floorplans, ranging from 488 to 1,067 sq ft, come in a variety of layouts with one or two bedrooms, with or without dens. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Peregrine South Interiors
Customize your home to find your zen with thoughtful, open-plan living inspired by nature. Entertain guests in your luxurious two-tone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, or relax in your elegant bathroom with marble-inspired floor and wall tiles.
- Choice of two designer interior colour schemes: Beach and Ocean
- Natural laminate wood floor throughout
- Stylish and contemporary roller blinds
- 8’6″ ceilings with 11’ ceilings in living areas of 4th-floor homes
- Electric baseboard heating
- Full-size front-load washer & dryer
- Complimentary 1-year subscription to Telus services, including Optik TV, PVR rental, and PureFibre 15 high-speed Internet
- Sleek two-tone kitchens with quartz countertops & stylish oversized single undermount square sink
- Deluxe stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, electric stove, slim-profile slide-out range hood fan, and separate microwave
- Contemporary pot lights above and under-cabinet LED lighting
- Convenient pantry for additional storage
- Contemporary laminate cabinets with quartz countertops & chrome fixtures
- Elegant statuario floor and wall tile in bathrooms
- contemporary tile feature wall in en suite & main bathroom
- Classic soaker tubs in main bathrooms
- Luxurious glass shower enclosures in master en suite (2-bedroom & 2-bedroom + den homes only)
Amenities at Peregrine South
Strategically placed in the heart of Peregrine, the Nest Clubhouse is a 3,000-sq-ft oasis exclusive to residents. It features a deluxe chef’s kitchen, family dining room, outdoor fireside lounge, and meeting room in a multi-purpose party room with pool table and large-screen television. There’s also a fully-equipped fitness centre with cardio stations, weights area, and an outdoor stretching & yoga terrace.
Parking and Storage
Each home comes with a vehicle parking stall in a secured underground parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Peregrine South
$0.36 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Peregrine South
Peregrine South is the final phase of the Tsawwassen Shores community by Aquilini/TFSI Development LP, a partnership formed between Aquilini Development and a number of Tsawwassen First Nation landowners.
Vancouver-based Aquilini Investment Group develops, owns, and manages real estate properties, as well as owning and operating commercial and residential buildings, hotels, agricultural land, golf courses, and restaurants. As owners of the Vancouver Canucks, Aquilini is committed to building a winning spirit, a culture of agile growth that adapts to the changing real estate landscape. Developments featured on this site include Boardwalk, Camden at the Falls, and The Maynards Block.
Rositch Hemphill is a Vancouver-based architectural firm that consistently ranks among the city’s top firms. The principals are leaders in the architectural community, spearheading a team with a passion for designing sustainable communities and livable spaces. In more than two decades since its founding, the firm has designed in excess of 20,000 housing units, including Chateau Laurier, Kingsway & Dumfries, and West Third.
Coquitlam-based First Impression Designs specializes in high-end residential, retail, and commercial design. Established in 1994, the firm currently serves clients throughout Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. FID oversees projects from design to completion, working within budget to create a specifically tailored space. Past projects encompass new homes, renovations, small commercial, and retail designs.
Expected Completion for Peregrine South
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, Surrey, or Delta?