Pura at a Glance
- located at 105 Avenue & 132 Street
- two 6-storey mass timber buildings
- 248 condominiums
- across from Kwantlen Park Secondary School
- 5-minute walk to Royal Kwantlen Park recreational facilities
- 10 minutes from Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- 11-minute walk to Surrey Central Station
- 5-minute drive to Central City shopping
- 30 minutes to Metrotown via SkyTrain
Where Ultimate Well-Being Thrives
Coming soon from Adera Development, Pura is a community of 1- and 2- bedroom condominiums — with or without dens — along with a range of wellness-centred amenities. These two 6-storey buildings are built using sustainable and innovative mass timber construction, for superior acoustics with the strength and durability of concrete. Bold architectural features, designer finishes, and curated color palettes will energize you. Residents will also enjoy use of a fitness centre, yoga studio, a party room, co-working space, landscaped courtyards, and rooftop terraces with numerous social spaces.
Just steps from Surrey’s new City Centre, homeowners will appreciate the convenience of a central location that puts you within walking distance of schools, parks, recreation centres, restaurants, and shops. For those who work or study here, you’ll save considerable time and money not having to commute. Nearby Central City Shopping Centre offers 140 shops and services — such as Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, T&T, and Central City Brewing — for all your daily needs. Neighbourhood leisure and recreation options include the pool, skate park, tennis courts, and basketball court at Royal Kwantlen Park. And with SkyTrain only 900m away, Metrotown, Commercial Drive, and downtown Vancouver are just one traffic-free ride away. Begin your story at Pura, where ultimate well-being thrives.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
What is the Pricing for Pura?
Register today. Will be sold in two phases. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Pura updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Pura?
Ranging from 474 – 861 sq ft, Pura consists of 185 one-bedroom and 63 two-bedroom suites, offering more affordable home ownership options for first-time buyers and young families. Of these, 24 are adaptable units. Ground-floor units facing the street and the outdoor amenities will have their own front door and semi-private outdoor patios.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Pura Interiors look like?
Timeless Interior Finishings
- Select from two beautifully designed contemporary colour palettes, featuring a sophisticated mix of crisp whites, modern greys and warm wood tones
- Designer finishes for enhanced style, comfort and pride of ownership
- Durable laminate flooring in kitchens, living rooms and dens, with plush wall-to-wall carpet in all bedrooms
- Convenient Samsung 5.2 cu. ft. high efficiency, stackable front-load washer
- Energy Star rated Samsung 7.5 cu. ft. stackable electric dryer with SmartCare
- In-floor radiant heating
- Stylish roller shades with a hint of transparency offer shade and assist with cooling
For Gourmet Kitchen Endeavours
- An inspired pairing of elegant Samsung stainless steel appliances. Package includes:
- Samsung 30” stainless steel slide-in self-cleaning gas convection range with ergonomic front controls
- Samsung 33” stainless steel bespoke French door refrigerator
- Samsung 24” stainless steel dishwasher
- Broan 30” under cabinet, stainless steel range hood fan with LED lighting
- Moen Align single-handle high-arc faucet with pulldown spray in a sophisticated matte black finish
- Luxurious quartz slab kitchen countertops with coordinating porcelain tile backsplash
- Soft-close cabinet doors and drawers
- Under-cabinet LED lighting for illuminating tasks and setting the ambiance
- Built-in pantry (in select homes)
Sleek, Modern Bathrooms
- Beautifully coordinated large-format porcelain tile in all ensuites and bathrooms
- Matte black Moen plumbing, plus handheld shower fixtures and accessories
- A feature accent tile wall creates a vibrant look
- Modern lighting finishes over the vanity
- Integrated vanity cabinet and mirror for a custom look
What are the Amenities at Pura?
Each building will have indoor ground floor amenities shared by all residents. The west building features a fitness centre and yoga studio, while the east building offers a party room and co-working space. Both buildings also have small rooms that can be used as creative working spaces with desks for laptops, arts & crafts, or book sharing.
Between the two buildings, connected to each of the main indoor amenity spaces, is a patio bordered by a water feature and furnished with tables, chairs, and benches. To the rear of each building is a larger common area. The western space will be a village green with a large lawn and perimeter seating. A courtyard is envisioned on the east side with a children’s play space, a seating area, and a lawn. Both buildings will also have landscaped rooftop terraces that include lounge spaces, a putting green, al fresco dining area, and a community garden.
Are Parking and Storage available?
Two underground levels will provide secure storage for 307 bicycles and parking spaces for 274 vehicles, of which 26 are for visitors and 18 accessible. The parkade also includes two workshops, two bicycle maintenance rooms, two dog washing rooms, and a car wash station.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Pura?
$0.57 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Pura
As one of BC’s leading multi-disciplinary real estate organizations and 50 years of experience, Adera Development has built a world-class portfolio that includes the development of more than 10,000 homes, townhomes, condos, and over 4 million square feet of commercial space. Adera’s expertise spans a number of diversified holdings in industry-leading companies, including mortgage lending, income producing real estate, unified communications systems, and manufacturing.
RH Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural firm that consistently ranks among the city’s top firms. The principals are leaders in the architectural community, spearheading a team with a passion for designing sustainable communities and livable spaces. In more than two decades since its founding, the firm has designed in excess of 20,000 housing units, including Chateau Laurier, Kingsway & Dumfries, and West Third.
Expected Completion for Pura
Completion of the West Building is expected in winter of 2024 and winter 2025 for the East Building.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Guildford, or Fleetwood?
Check out District Northwest, Parc Centrale, Janda Tower, and these great Surrey Presales!