Avani Centre – At a Glance
- Avani Centre is located at 13588 98 Avenue & 9787 King George Boulevard in Sunny Surrey, BC
- 30-storey mixed-use tower
- 189 market residential units
- 7-storey Hampton by Hilton hotel (The project was previously cancelled, but looks as though the latest iteration of Avani Centre will go forward but forgo the hotel component)
- hotel amenities available a la carte
- short walk to King George SkyTrain station
- close to future King George Hub amenities
- near 10-acre Holland Park
- 10-minute walk from Central City Shopping Centre & SFU
A Life of Distinction
Avani Centre is a new mixed-used Surrey presale condo development by Avani Investment Group coming soon to the corner of King George Boulevard and 98th Avenue in Surrey City Centre. It consists of a 30-storey tower with 181 luxury condominiums, built over a 7-storey Hampton by Hilton hotel and eight ground-level 2-storey city homes. Blending the comforts of a modern home with the distinct sophistication of a world-class hotel, the Residences at Avani Centre offer luxurious design, premium finishings, and private amenities. Residents also have a la carte access to hotel amenities, including a proposed lobby wine bar.
You’ll appreciate convenience by design. Just a short walk down the street, the King George SkyTrain station puts the Lower Mainland at your fingertips. Reach downtown Vancouver in 40 minutes. Next to the station, King George Hub will offer 100,000 sq ft of retail space to satisfy your daily needs. And across the street is Holland Park where community events, such as the Jazz Festival and Summer Movies under the Stars, are held throughout the year. A short stroll beyond is Central City with 140 shops and services, Simon Fraser University campus, and award-winning brewpub.
Enjoy your individuality at Avani Centre.
Pricing for Avani
There will be new pricing for the new iteration of Avani Centre, please Contact me today to discuss updated prices.
Floor Plans for Avani
The Residences at Avani Centre range from 349-sq-ft studios to 1,232-sq-ft 3-bedroom suites, each with fully-covered balconies and natural gas barbeque bibs. Choose from the following unit mix:
- 27 x studios from 349 – 396 sq ft
- 114 x 1-bedroom from 412 – 670 sq ft
- 38 x 1-bedroom + den from 655 – 894 sq ft
- 25 x 2-bedroom from 863 – 914 sq ft
- 4 x 3-bedroom from 1,092 – 1,182 sq ft
- 1 x 1,232-sq-ft 3-bedroom + den
- 8 x city homes from 1,360 – 1,597 sq ft
You can browse basic floorplans on the Avani Centre website.
Avani Centre Interiors
- Choice of two colour schemes: Gold or Silver
- Low-E windows
- Air conditioning
- Laminate flooring
- Painted wood baseboards and door casings throughout main rooms
- Built-in wire rack closet shelving
- Stacked washer & dryer
- Electric baseboard heating
- Central hot water
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet & cable
- Balconies with hose bibs
- French door refrigerator (Bosch refrigerator upgrade)
- Stainless steel range (Bosch range upgrade)
- Built-in hood fan (Bosch hood fan upgrade)
- Stainless steel microwave (Bosch microwave upgrade)
- Flat-panel Shaker cabinets
- Quartz or marble countertops
- Faucet with pulldown spray
- Faux marble, solid slab backsplash
- Kitchen island with front waterfall (most homes)
- Laminate flooring
- Stainless steel dishwasher (Bosch dishwasher upgrade)
- Wood grain flat-panel cabinets
- Stone countertops
- Undermount porcelain sinks
- Soaker tubs
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Dual-flush toilets
- Tile flooring
Amenities at Avani Centre
Resident-exclusive amenities will include an entertainment lounge with kitchen, video gaming room, billiards table, and meeting room on the 8th floor. A rooftop Sky Garden features an outdoor kitchen and lounge, fire pit patio, enclosed dog run, benches, and planked yoga deck.
Living above a hotel means that Avani Centre residents also have access to its amenities. A proposed wine bar adjacent to the residential lobby is the ideal place for a business meeting or a night out with friends without having to leave the building. For a low monthly membership fee, residents can also enjoy the hotel facilities a la carte. These include a fitness centre, swimming pool, boardroom, and meeting rooms.
Parking and Storage
Each home comes with one parking stall and one storage locker located in a 5-storey underground parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Avani Centre
$0.45 per sq ft per month for the previous iteration of this project, please contact us for the updated information.
Developer Team for Avani Centre
Avani Investment Group
Avani Investment Group is a Surrey-based developer led by the Virani family. Their breadth of expertise within the hospitality industry inspires the creation of residences that structurally and philosophically encourage and promote an entertaining lifestyle. Locations are thoughtfully selected to ensure close proximity to amenities, greenspace, and transit. Interiors are crafted with care to create inviting and elegant living environments. Upon completion of Avani Centre, Avani Investment Group will relocate its head office here.
Architecture49 is a national leader in the integrated design and delivery of some of Canada’s most important buildings and environments. As a strategic partnership between six of Canada’s most prolific firms, A49 shares a depth of experience in designing, engineering and building complex, high-profile projects around the globe. Together, they create inspiring spaces that elevate the health, social vitality, and sustainability of communities. With offices from coast to coast across Canada, Architecture49 boasts a history spanning over half a century of
profoundly significant contributions to cities and communities.
ACDF designs inspiring spaces in which North American pragmatism meets European flamboyance. Every creation is a careful response to the project’s objectives and constraints in order to mobilize the full potential of the site and its surroundings. ACDF uses a clear and bold language that highlights the project’s key design principles with sophisticated detailing and materials. Their 86-person team has a flexible structure that allows it to take on residential, commercial, and institutional projects of every scale. In 2010, ACDF was awarded the Governor General’s Medal in Architecture. In 2013, co-founder Maxime-Alexis Frappier received the Young Architect Award from the Royal Architecture Institute of Canada.
Since 1993, Giraffe Design has gained a reputation for producing award-winning environments, which range from intimate residential properties to Vancouver’s largest commercial developments. They specialize in creating timeless and classic interiors which reflect the diverse lifestyles and personalities of their broad client base. Giraffe’s creativity and passion is design-inspired.
Expected Completion for Avani Centre
First occupancy was expected on February 1, 2022 for the previous iteration of this project. Please note the new version this Surrey presale condo will have a later completion date that is to be determined.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey Centre, Clayton, or Newton?