14541 Winter Crescent, Surrey
At a Glance
- located at 14541 Winter Crescent
- 66 woodframe townhomes
- steps from riverside trails & beautiful parkland
- easy access to Richmond, Downtown Vancouver, US Border via Highway 99
- 3-minute drive to Nico-Wynd Golf Course
- 5 minutes from Southpoint Exchange Mall
- 7 minute-drive to South Surrey Recreation and Arts Centre
- 12 minutes from Peace Arch border crossing
- 13 minute-drive to Crescent Beach
Come Home to Nature
Tucked alongside the Nicomekl River in South Surrey, River + Pine is a collection of 66 new townhomes from award-winning Isle of Mann Property Group. Designed by Barnett Dembek Architects, these 3-storey townhomes feature a Scandinavian farmhouse design that blends rustic, woodsy charm with practical livability. Homes include private patios, balconies, decks, and a built-in garage. A two-storey amenity building — The Landing — with an adjoining green space, provides a comfortable place to gather with family and friends. You’ll enjoy the riverside lifestyle with connections to nearby trails and parkland for morning jogs or sunset strolls.
At River + Pine, you’re off the beaten path, yet close to everything. South Point Exchange and the neighboring Shops of High Street on King George Boulevard include boutiques, popular restaurants, pubs, and big box stores such as Save-On-Foods, Canadian Tire, and Home Sense. A wide variety of recreational facilities for all ages and interests are found nearby, with White Rock and Crescent beaches just minutes away. The King George Corridor is convenient for the commuter with easy access to Richmond, downtown Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, and the US border. Enjoy less congestion and more green space. Simplify life.
Pricing for River + Pine
Homes are move-in ready. Prices start at $639,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to River + Pine updates.
Floor Plans for River + Pine
Choose from a selection of homes with two, three, or four bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,253 – 1,957 sq ft. Mews B Series 3-bedroom homes include a ground floor rec room, while Parkside Series 4-bedroom Plan E homes have a ground floor bedroom with en suite.
River + Pine Interiors
- Superior sound proofing between units, walls, and floors
- Choice of 2 inspiring colour schemes: River or Pine
- Lofty 9′ ceilings
- Wide plank laminate wood flooring in main living space
- Plush loop carpeting in bedrooms and on stairs
- Low-E Argon windows
- 2″ faux wood blinds (excluding pocket windows)
- Recessed pot lighting in living and entertaining areas
- Flush mounted lighting in bedrooms and closets
- Built-in closet organizers in select closets
- Taymor lever hardware on interior doors
- Ample storage in laundry closets
- Samsung front load washer & dryer
- Forced air gas furnace (excluding 2-bedroom homes)
- Rough-in air conditioning (excluding 2-bedroom homes)
- On-demand natural gas hot water system
- Outdoor electrical outlets, hose bib, and gas barbecue hook up with quick connect box
- Rough-in for security system and central vacuum
- Solid slab quartz countertops
- Modern slab door square edge cabinetry
- Pine scheme offers accent glass cabinetry with adjustable shelving
- Undercabinet lighting for food preparation and ambiance
- Double low-divide stainless steel sink
- Matte black kitchen faucets with single pull-down handle
- Pull-out waste drawer with separator bins
- Samsung appliances (stainless steel or black stainless steel):
- French door refrigerator with external ice maker
- Gas range and self-cleaning convection oven
- Built-in dishwasher
- Broan hood fan
- Panasonic microwave
- Solid slab quartz countertops & backsplash
- En suites showcase a mixture of large scale porcelain marble floor tiles and wide plank wood tiles
- Main bath provides hexagon ceramic accent tiles and rectified porcelain 12″ x 24″ tiles
- Acritec rectangular white porcelain undermount sink
- Above counter sink in powder room
- Flat panel apron Hytec tub
- 4-bedroom homes offer freestanding Kohler tub in en suites
- Dual-flush elongated toilet
- Modern bar-style vanity lighting in en suites, baths and powder room
- Matte black accessories, including shower heads, faucets, soap dish basket, towel bar, toilet roll holder
Amenities at River + Pine
A two-storey amenity building and outdoor play area provide a place for neighbours to gather and enjoy the riverside lifestyle with friends. The Landing offers comfortable lounges, a full kitchen, upper sundeck, and a lower patio that connects to an open community green space.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a private built-in single or double garage with tandem or side-by-side parking that includes a rough-in for an electric vehicle charger. In addition to street parking, 13 visitor stalls are dispersed throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at River + Pine
$0.18 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for River + Pine
Founded in 1994 as a modest developer of single-family homes, today Isle of Mann represents a vertically-integrated commercial and residential property group. With residential and commercial projects throughout Western Canada, the Isle of Mann Group of Companies has established itself as a reputable developer dedicated to quality, sustainability, and livability. The firm prides itself on locating future neighbourhoods and communities, building homes that will endure for generations. Collaborating with leading consultants and highly qualified trades, Isle of Mann has built over 1,500 homes in British Columbia and Alberta, and is the recipient of multiple Georgie Awards.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types It consistently produces impressive results, such as Chelsea Gate, Cyrus Hill, Liberty at Fleetwood, and Sylvia.
Kleen Design is an award-winning, South Surrey-based interior design practice known for creativity, design, and attention to detail. Since 2008, Kleen has earned a reputation as a boutique-style interior design firm. They concentrate on a few projects at a time, so as to always provide good customer service and finished results that are unique, beautiful, and timeless. Projects include Crest and Dwell24.
Expected Completion for River + Pine
First occupancy date is May 1, 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more