At a Glance
- located at Oak Street & West 47th Avenue
- four woodframe buildings
- 36 contemporary townhomes
- near Montgomery Park sports fields
- close to Sir William Osler Elementary School
- 10-minute walk to Oakridge Centre shopping
- 14 minutes from Langara-49th Avenue Station
- 5-minute bike ride to VanDusen Botanical Garden
- 10-minute drive from Richmond restaurants & shopping
Traversing Nature and Urban Living
Centrally located on the West Side at Oak Street and West 47th Avenue, Rowen W47 is a collection of 36 cityhomes from Alabaster Homes. The boldly modern façade by Formwerks Architectural features a textured mix of fibre cement, brick, and metal. The 1-bedroom flats and 3-bedroom townhomes surround a landscaped courtyard and private patios that offer a verdant oasis. Inviting and minimal interiors by Laura Melling Studio offer a choice of two enduring colour schemes, 9’ over-height ceilings, integrated Fisher & Paykel appliances, quartz countertops, floor-to-ceiling porcelain bathroom tile, and air-source heat pump for year-round comfort.
Enjoy the convenience of living within walking distance to schools, recreation, shopping, and rapid transit. Nearby green spaces include VanDusen Botanical Garden, Langara Golf Course, and Queen Elizabeth Park. Prime shopping is on your doorstep at Oakridge Centre which is undergoing a major redevelopment. Upon completion, it will include a state-of-the-art community centre, 1 million square feet of retail space, a 9-acre public park, arts programming, and so much more. For weekend excursions or summer road trips, head south over the Oak Street Bridge and you’re quickly on your way to White Rock, the Tsawwassen ferry terminal, or the Peace Arch border crossing.
Pricing for Rowen W47
Register now. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Rowen W47 updates.
Floor Plans for Rowen W47
Choose your ideal home from a selection of 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom plans with interiors ranging from 511 to 1,523 sq ft. Homes include either spacious roof decks or private patios with individual natural gas hookups.
Currently 5 Cityhomes and Garden Flats available for the spring 2022!
Contact me today to discuss plans and possible upgrade options according to your needs.
Rowen W47 Interiors
Contemporary, minimal interiors have been designed by Laura Melling Studio.
- Two enduring colour schemes: Pale and Deep
- Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring with matte finish throughout main floor
- Premium plush Berber carpets on the second floor
- 9′ over-height ceilings across the main floor
- Double-glazed, low-E windows for natural light from both sides of home
- Full size 27″ LG washer & dryer
- Air-source heat pump for fresh air & efficient temperature control
- Speckled quartz slab countertops with matching backsplash
- Premium integrated Fisher & Paykel appliance package:
- 36″ integrated French door fridge (for townhomes)
- 30″ gas range with wok stand and integrated hood fan
- 24″ integrated dishwasher
- Built-in Panasonic microwave (select plans)
- Nested stainless-steel kitchen sink
- Polished chrome Kohler faucet with pull-out sprayer and three-function touch control
- Convenient under-cabinet task lighting
- Magic corner cabinets for expanded storage (select plans)
- Full-height pantry for ample storage (select plans)
- Floor-to-ceiling porcelain tile with quartz countertops and backsplash
- Contemporary square undermount sinks by Kohler
- Polished chrome faucets and fixtures by Kohler
- Extra wide mirror with soft-close medicine cabinets for storage
- Relaxing soaker tubs
- Unique extra wide shower niche (select plans)
Amenities at Rowen W47
The four buildings enclose a landscaped courtyard that also features private patios.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will provide space for bicycle storage, 37 vehicle parking stalls, and storage lockers. All parking spaces will be roughed in for EV charging.
Maintenance Fees at Rowen W47
Developer Team for Rowen W47
The same successful developer team that brought you Osler Residences Shaughnessey Residences, and Yukon Residences, has partnered again to develop this incomparable West Side property.
Alabaster Homes is a boutique Vancouver developer inspired by the city’s neighbourhoods. From the classic beauty of Shaughnessy to the urban energy of Oakridge, their vision is to enhance communities and create new legacies.
Formwerks Architectural has a reputation for sensitive, user-friendly architecture that embodies clients’ functional requirements within an artistic building form. Their experience ranges from single-family homes to multi-family projects and commercial buildings. Other projects featured here include West Boulevard & West 53rd, Cypress & Second, and Tudor House.
Laura Melling Studio is a Vancouver-based interior design firm founded in 2010. LM Studio specializes in interior design, environment styling, and new product development. They design beautiful spatial experiences for brands, real estate developers, and residential clients. Their team is motivated by the process + value collaboration, integrity, and a sense of curiosity. LM Studio is passionate about making space feel good.
Expected Completion for Rowen W47
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kerrisdale, Oakridge, or South Vancouver?