At a Glance
- located at 108 Avenue & 140 Street
- 5-storey residential building
- 50 condos + 10 townhomes
- near Mary Jane Shannon Elementary & Guildford Park Secondary schools
- 4-minute walk to Forsyth Park & off-leash dog area
- 6 minutes by bus to Gateway Station
- 8 minutes from Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- 5-minute drive to Guildford Town Centre
- less than 10 minutes to Highway 1
Delight in Every Magnificent Detail
Amaya Living is a new residential lowrise coming soon to North Surrey from Panorama West Homes. It consists of 50 condominiums and 10 street-facing townhomes. A selection of floor plans ranges from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom + den layouts, with 434 to 2,045 sq ft of interior space. The townhomes present a 2-storey expression along both street frontages, each with a private entrance and landscaped patio. Four of them also have a basement. Building amenities feature a multi-purpose room, a lounge & games room, and a courtyard with an outdoor dining area, children’s play space, and garden plots.
Amaya Living is an attractive home purchase choice for families. Mary Jane Shannon Elementary & Guildford Park Secondary schools provide K-12 education within the neighbourhood. After-school play options include Hawthorne Rotary Park adjacent to the schools and Forsyth Park, just down 140 street, with its playgound and off-leash dog area. All-season recreation is a short bus ride away at Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre and Whalley Athletic Park. For all of your household shopping needs, Guildford Town Centre has 200+ retailers and services to choose from. For concerts, festivals, and sporting events in downtown Vancouver, hop the bus to Gateway Station and avoid the hassles of traffic and parking.
Pricing for Amaya Living
Starting from $460,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Amaya Living updates.
Floor Plans for Amaya Living
Choose from a selection of 21 condo floorplans, ranging from 434 – 1,059 sq ft:
- 24 x 1-bedroom
- 4 x 1-bedroom + den
- 12 x 2-bedroom
- 5 x 2-bedroom + den
- 5 x 3-bedroom
With interiors from 968 – 2,045 sq ft, most of the 10 townhomes have unique floorplans that may include a basement. Each features a private street entrance with a patio framed by a low concrete retaining wall, layered planting, and a tree. The unit mix is:
- 1 x 1-bedroom + den
- 2 x 2-bedroom
- 5 x 2-bedroom + den
- 1 x 3-bedroom
- 1 x 3-bedroom + den
Amaya Living Interiors
- 2 decorative colour schemes: Classic (dark) and Contemporary (light)
- Modern, decorative light fixtures
- Oversized double glazed windows
- Laminate floor throughout main level, carpet for stairs and bedrooms
- Tile flooring in entry and laundry
- Master walk-in closets
- High-capacity CAT-5 wiring with telephone/cable/data outlets
- Pre-wired for cable, internet and phone line on each floor
- Full size in-suite laundry
- Quartz countertops with under-mount double bowl stainles steel sink and removable nozzle spray
- Contemporary single lever faucet
- Elegant tile backsplash
- Sleek cabinets with soft-touch close technology
- Full size stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, stove, dish washer, hood fan and microwave
- Tile flooring in all bathrooms
- Large mirror with light bar
- Under-mount porcelain sink with modern single lever faucet
- Master with full stand up shower and full height ceramic tiles
- Elegant faucets
- Modern bathroom accessories
Amenities at Amaya Living
Residents will enjoy shared use of a ground floor multi-purpose/meeting room and a lounge with a kitchen, pool table, and a washroom. Directly outside is a courtyard that features tables & chairs, a grill, lounge seating, and garden plots. A children’s play area includes dinoflex play tiles, wood blocks for sitting or standing on, and a whale tail bench. A corner plaza on the corner of 108 Avenue and 140 Street will offer wood benches with landscaping.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground parking will provide secure storage 77 bicycles and stalls for 98 vehicles, including 13 visitors and 2 accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Amaya Living
$0.41 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Amaya Living
Panorama West Group is a diversified construction and marketing company made up of teams of people who are proven in their industries. The group designs, builds, sells, and manages projects throughout the Lower Mainland. Over the past 20 years, Panorama West has sold hundreds of top-quality, affordable homes.
Established in 1988, F. Adab Architects has evolved into one of Vancouver’s leading architectural firms, specializing in urban design, multi-family residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects. The principal and staff collectively have an extraordinary depth of both international education and experience. Their combined knowledge base spans North America, Europe, and Asia and allows the firm to offer bold, elegant, and unique solutions to the challenges of design. Featured developments include Jasper, Atrium, Winston Terraces, and LIFT.
Expected Completion for Amaya Living
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in North Surrey, Guildford, or Fleetwood?