EC3 by Saint Group at a Glance
- located at East 3rd Avenue & Woodland Drive, Vancouver
- two 4-storey woodframe buildings
- 8 stacked townhomes
- 1 block from Grandview Elementary & Grandview Terrace Childcare
- 6-minute walk to Grandview Lanes bowling alley
- 6 minutes from McSpadden Park amenities
- 9 minute walk to Commercial/Broadway SkyTrain station
- 9-minute bike ride to Trout Lake
- close to False Creek Flats education & employment
East is Calling
It’s time to call Commercial Drive, home. Coming soon to one of Vancouver’s most popular neighbourhoods, EC3 is a boutique collection of eight family-size residences by the same development team that brought you La Menta.
These stacked townhomes are divided between two 4-storey lowrises clustered around a shared, south-facing courtyard. Floorplans range from 937 – 1,435 sq ft and feature 2-, 3-, and 3-bedroom + den layouts.
Parking at EC3 by Saint will include 5 vehicle stalls, of which 1 is accessible, and storage for 32 resident bicycles.
EC3 Vancouver Location
Situated steps from The Drive, EC3 by Saint homeowners have convenient access to a culturally-rich neighbourhood with 300 distinct merchants spread over 22 blocks — including boutiques, restaurants, bars, theatres, coffee houses, specialty food stores, and bakeries.
For families, Grandview Elementary School is just a block away, while nearby McSpadden Park has a large green space, tennis courts, and a new playground next door at Queen Victoria Annex.
The rich community amenities and farmers’ market at Trout Lake are easily accessed by bicycle via the Mosaic bikeway along Woodland Drive.
For transportation options outside the neighbourhood, Commercial-Broadway Station is only a 10-minute walk away. Seamlessly connected to the downtown core, EC3 is built for a modern lifestyle.
What is the Pricing for EC3 by Saint?
Pricing is as follows:
- UNIT 101 – $1,274,900 (includes a parking stall)
- UNIT 102 – $1,624,900 (includes a parking stall)
- UNIT 103 – $1,624,900 (includes a parking stall)
- UNIT 104 – $1,249,900
- UNIT 121 – $924,900
- UNIT 122 – $1,524,900 (includes a parking stall)
- UNIT 123 – $1,524,900 (includes a parking stall)
- UNIT 124 – $999,900
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to EC3 Commercial Drive updates.
What Floorplans does Saint Group offer?
EC3 by Saint will offer the following selection of family-friendly units:
- 2 x 937-sq-ft 2-bedroom
- 4 x 3-bedroom from 1,222 – 1,318 sq ft
- 2 x 1,435-sq-ft 3-bedroom + den
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your requirements.
What will EC3 by Saint Interiors look like?
EC3 Main Living Area
- White oak hardwood or laminate floors throughout create seamless transitions from room to room
- Surface mounted ceiling LED lighting
- Kartners brushed nickel hardware throughout
- Blomberg front load washer and dryer
- Richelieu white oak staircase handrail
- Bright Benjamin Moore Oxford White (CC-30) paint colour throughout the whole home
Kitchens by Evoke International Design
- High-end appliance suite:
- Panel-ready Blomberg integrated fridge
- Stainless steel Blomberg 30” gas cooktop hood
- Stainless steel Blomberg 30” electric wall oven
- Stainless steel Frigidaire microwave
- Panel-ready Blomberg integrated dishwasher
- Soft closing Euro-cargo recycling center
- Quartz countertops combined with glossy tile backsplash
- Large undermount sink makes everyday tasks a breeze
- Sleek stainless steel faucet by Hansgrohe
- Modern chrome finishes and fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Sleek white Kuzco vanity lighting
- Arctic white matte tile backsplash combined with quartz countertops for a minimalist look and feel
- Duravit sinks for a clean and contemporary look, finished off with a chrome Hansgrohe faucet
- High-end Duravit soft close toilets
- A chrome Hansgrohe Raindance showerhead will have you feeling like you’re in a spa
- Matte white porcelain tile flooring
What Amenities does Saint Group provide?
EC3 by Saint residents will have shared use of a south-facing courtyard between the two buildings.
Does EC3 by Saint have Parking & Storage?
Parking will be accommodated with 5 vehicle stalls, including 1 that is accessible.
There will also be secure storage for 32 resident bicycles and 2 bike racks for visitors.
Who is the EC3 East Van Development Team?
In 2011, the Saint Group opened its doors. With an early reputation established through delivering quality craftsmanship and unparalleled service, Saint’s services quickly became highly coveted.
With a commitment that extends past building quality homes, Saint is also driven to build stronger communities. Giving back to those in need in the Lower Mainland is an integral part of what it means to be part of the Saint team.
Operating like a family, every employee of Saint is proud to stand by Saint’s core values and uphold the high standards that they have become known for.
Architect for EC3
The underlining theme of the work at MA+HG Architects is the creation of innovative architecture that is concise and practical, yet poetic and personal to the user.
The studio focuses on design solutions that explore alternative ways of home ownership and dwelling, rooted in the belief that solutions can be crafted that speak to today’s issues of affordability and sustainability.
MA+HG’s work has been recognized with the 2016 Architectural Institute of British Columbia Emerging Firm Award and the 2016 Arthur Erickson Award for Emerging Architect.
EC3 Interior Designer
Evoke International Design is an inter-disciplinary design studio based in Vancouver.
Formed in 2000, Evoke has extensive experience in a variety of design disciplines, including building and spatial design, interiors, and graphic design.
These multi-disciplines manifest themselves through their work in corporate office design; restaurant, entertainment, and retail design; and single-family residential projects.
Evoke approaches design from a collaborative point of view, and align themselves with clients that share their modern aesthetic values and creative process.
When is the expected Completion for EC3 by Saint?
Related East Vancouver Presales
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kensington-Cedar Cottage, Grandview-Woodland, or Renfrew-Collingwood?
What is REDMA? Check out this legislation that protects you, the buyer.