At a Glance
- located at East 3rd Street & Queensbury Avenue
- 2 woodframe buildings
- 8 x 3-storey townhomes
- PassivHaus construction with 90% reduced energy costs
- steps from 10-acre Moodyville Park
- near Spirit Trail
- 7 minutes by bus to Lonsdale Quay & SeaBus
- 8-minute drive to Capilano University
- 15-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
Live Smart, Not Large
Introducing Eight on Third, a boutique collection of eight Passive House townhomes by InHaus Development. Located in North Vancouver’s Moodyville neighbourhood, these family-friendly residences will be built to LEED Gold standards, resulting in substantial energy cost savings. Exteriors present a combination of contrasting dark brick and white fiber cement panels, complemented by accents of coloured glass on railings and canopies, and natural wood soffits. European-inspired, open-concept interiors by i3 design feature triple-glazed windows, wide plank laminate flooring, chef-inspired kitchens with lots of counter space and storage, Italian porcelain bathroom tile, and air conditioning.
Moodyville is a mixed-use, master-planned neighbourhood that will result from the redevelopment of 300 small detached homes into a multi-family housing community with pedestrian-friendly laneways. It won a gold award for Excellence in Planning Practice (City & Urban Areas) from the Planning Institute of British Columbia. Eight on Third is just steps from Moodyville Park — which has undergone a major upgrade — and the North Shore’s Spirit Trail which offers a pedestrian and cycling route to the restaurants, shops, and amenities of Shipyards and Lonsdale Quay. Conveniently, you can also quickly reach the SeaBus from a bus stop next door that will get you to the Quay in less than 10 minutes.
Pricing for Eight on Third
Starting at $1,550,000. Contact me today to discuss this extremely limited opportunity before it sells out.
Floor Plans for Eight on Third
This exclusive collection of eight townhomes offers a choice of six different floorplans with the following unit mix:
- 2-bedroom + 3 bath + den + flex
- 3-bedroom + 3 bath + roof deck
- 3-bedroom + 3 bath + roof deck + lockoff
- 3-bedroom + 3 bath + flex + lockoff
Interior living space ranges from 1,444 sq ft – 2,400 sq ft. All homes facing East 3rd Street have private roof decks with access hatches. The three largest residences include a legal lock-off suite, of which two have double garages.
Eight on Third Interiors
Your New Residence
- Open concept living and dining space
- Scandinavian-inspired interiors
- Air-conditioned suites
- Matte black door hardware
- Wool blend carpet
- Wide plank laminate flooring
- Triple-glazed windows to maximize natural light
- GE washer & dryer
Cook and Eat
- Wood and matte black Scandinavian-inspired cabinetry with soft close hardware
- Concrete inspired quartz countertops with waterfall edge
- Peninsula or island in each unit
- Grohe faucet with interchangeable hose
- GE Café Energy Star French-door refrigerator
- GE Café 30″ electric range
- Blomberg integrated dishwasher
- Faber hood fan
- Panasonic built in microwave with stainless steel trim kit
Retreat and Refresh
- Custom floating wood vanity in powder rooms with vessel sink and bold feature wall tile
- Spa-inspired en suite with glass shower, shampoo niche, and soft grey porcelain floor & wall tile
- Floating vanity with double sinks and under glow lighting
- Geometric concrete inspired floor and feature wall tile in main baths
- Dual-flush toilets
Amenities at Eight on Third
An interior courtyard separates the two rowhouse buildings, providing access to individual garages.
Parking and Storage
Single- or double-car private garage with EV rough-in and storage space.
Maintenance Fees at Eight on Third
Developer Team for Eight on Third
InHaus Development is a sustainable developer based in Vancouver. They specialize in creating architecturally unique, high quality efficient homes and buildings that minimize ecological impact, and incorporate a long term vision for sustainable infill development and smart densification. InHaus’ focus is developing quality projects in emerging neighborhoods with fantastic amenities and walkable environments.
Studio One Architecture is a Canadian architectural firm founded in 1991 in Vancouver. Known for its hands-on and honest approach to complex design assignments, the firm has completed a wide variety of projects, ranging from urban studies to interior design projects. Every project is a unique opportunity to engage in the process of creation, to apply their values, to involve their clients, and to strive for optimum result. Their commitment to principles of good design is complemented by experienced senior personnel and supported by an enthusiastic, dedicated team.
i3 design is a versatile and integrative interior design firm with extensive experience in designing both single- and multi-family homes, such as Cedar Ridge, Manoir, and Tudor House. Led by Lisa Perry, the team has brought creative interior inspirations to life in homes in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland for over 20 years.
Expected Completion for Eight on Third
Ready to move in summer 2021.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Lions Gate, Lonsdale, or Lynn Valley?